+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    I don't think Carrot even has the same kind of intimate relationship and admiration that all the other Straw Hats have shown towards their "mentor".
    I don't know, she seemed pretty broken up about his death.

Purely coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by ImmaIvanoM View Post
    Now of course, the actual arguments began after the Pedro thing. At that point, it just flashed in my head that Oda is going somewhere with this character and he did as the story went on. Around this time is when I discovered that this next nakama arguments had been happening thinking I was gonna be the first to announce that Oda might make Carrot the next. Thankfully I arrived at the tail end of the Pudding thing because I would’ve vehemently been opposed to that. So that’s about it.
    I'm pretty sure the "arguments" for Carrot started when she was discovered being a stowaway after leaving Zou. Maybe even before then. Also, people thought the same back in Water 7 when Luffy was lying on the ground next to Paulie and interacting with him, even more than he ever has with Carrot. They ended up serving the same purpose, fleshing out the cast for an arc.

I only got into this thing because Oda beat me over the head with it. And online, people had already created their ridiculous criteria about who should join and I even ended up agreeing with a few but quickly came to realize that people were using them as doctrines of some sort. That’s when I stepped away from analyzing covers or how or why characters have been joining or whatthey look like or whatever. I fully believed that Jinbei was joining and he barely followed any of those nonsense doctrines and the moment I, personally, analyzed Jinbei’s arc and why it’s different from the “criteria” of the old crew, I found that it’s quite smart of Oda not to rehash the old stuff and he probably couldn’t even actually do it anymore with how the story is going. Around then is when I found the parallels between what Oda is doing with jinbei and Carrot and that’s when I got convinced that I had cracked it.
    Well if I take a look at the different opinions here, Oda beating you over the head with pro-Carrot arguments might seem to others like a leaf falling onto your head instead of being constantly clobbered with a "this character will stick around for a very long time"-mace. What parallels are there between Jinbe and Carrot that make you think she joins? For example, I keep seeing how Carrot is said to be an exceptional lookout. Jinbe is an exceptional helmsman and Oda took the time to shove it into people's faces. He hasn't done the same for Carrot.

I don’t actually think at this point that it’s a question of if she’ll join for me. It’s as certain as Jinbei. But of course when I get into arguments here with people flinging their criteria around like a gospel, I don’t respond by making my observations gospels. I posted them here once and that’s that. All I do know is argue against these “gospels” for fun and I guess I can get rude but that’s what happens when most of these “arguments” look like nothing to me.
    You didn't post them here once. You kept repeating yourself, insinuating other people didn't care about your arguments even though they made good rebuttals, while you discarded their arguments because "you couldn't understand their points".

Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoInTheRain View Post
    I don't know, she seemed pretty broken up about his death.
    Zoro would have been pretty broken up if Koshiro had died. Or Usopp about one of the three little kids. Or Nami about Nojiko and Genzo. I could go on but I think it's pretty clear that all Straw Hats have other people in their lives who they would miss dearly without those people being some kind of mentor. Carrot knew Pedro and was taught by him, of course she would take his death hard. If they did have the same kind of relationship other Straw Hats have had with their inspiration, Oda has made no effort to depict this
    Last edited by Coookie; October 11th, 2018 at 10:46 PM.

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

You know what, if Oda actually makes a convincing case for Carrot gaining the Aptitude to become a captain then Iíll be happy but for now? Hell no thats posssible. Carrot is compared to Beginning of series Luffy, weíre in the freakin New world, what the hell do you think that version of Luffy could pull off in the New world.
    Are you equating aptitude as a captain to strength? Because Luffy has not changed much in the way he commands his ship. He only has gained a sense of responsibility to grow stronger.

Carrot is about to be informed of a huge responsibility in regards to her people and the Dawn. Can she not mature from that experience?

Pedro was more mature than Carrot when he set out to find the poneglyphs, and he still failed. Unless Oda really puts his back into it and Does something unprecedented with Carrot, thereís no way you can believably tell me sheís captain material.
    Why not? She takes initiative unlike her Mink companions, as shown by sneaking on the ship and when dealing with Daifuku's fleet. Being a captain in One Piece is about having charisma, and that's pretty much it. The Straw Hats thrive on the message that as long as you have capable friends you can succeed.

Carrot is inexperienced? There is Pekoms that inherited Pedro's will as well that can work as an advisor. There are several other Minks that can be navigators (like Bepo), doctors and shipwrights. Why is it that her learning about the Dawn does not make her want to follow in Pedro's footsteps? To honor him? What is so weird about that?

She has not shown an interest in being a captain? This can be answered with the same as when we talk about her bonding with Luffy. It can still come during Wano. You know, maybe she is the one that rallies the Minks if they are being defeated. There are so many ways Carrot can still grow through her people, that denying it, for the sake of denying is confusing to say the least.

Anyway Pedroís last words werenít even about Poneglyphs. They were about the Strawhats. And since youíre generous as to point out how much growth Carrot will have, and since sheís served on the Strawhat crew as a lookout already. I donít see why she, I donít know, would just join them. Seriously, I want you to take your exact argument, and correct it with what Pedroís last words actually were and tell me why itís not more likely that she just joins the Strawhats. Please.
    There is nothing to correct. This is a translation:

"Carrot, not to take you by surprise or anything, but...I've been thinking Luffy and his friends might well be the ones our people and the Kozuki clan have been waiting for several hundred of years. The ones that will lead this world unto a new dawn!

I knew from the start. This was to be my last voyage. You'll realize one day. Just how important it is to ensure that Luffy and his friends live and get out of here. Listen up, You lot must keep pushing forward!"

If you have another translation, bring it forward to compare.

The dawn and the poneglyphs are 100% connected within their message. This is further confirmed because Pedro himself was a Poneglyphs hunter. The new dawn, is when the void century is revealed, which will lead to the Final War.

From there, what he says about the Straw Hats seems to be that they need to get out of Whole Cake Island, not sure why that translates to Carrot becoming their guardian angel and to protect them forever. And why does the job of protecting is not possible while belonging to the fleet.

I am not going to argue why she cannot join, I like discussing different possibilities. What I am amazed is the denial that Carrot could belong to a Mink/Samurai faction that join the fleet. Which would also help in regards of protecting the Straw Hats.

Maybe I am blinded by the fact that I find organic that the fleet develops up to its 8000 member mark, in parallel to Luffy ascension into emperor status. Hell he is already being called one. And as he tackles more emperors, like Kaido and Big Mom, I imagine his fleet will develop as well.

Even now with the inclusion of Hiyori, Momo's responsibilities to Wano are loosened if it turns out his sister is now around 20+ years old, and given that Momo is still young, she becomes the next Shogun. At least, it would not be surprising if either sibling decides to take on piracy, and as a Kozuki, the Minks would act as retainers. Dog and Cat, might not be fit to sail anymore, given space to the new generation of Minks.

I have always seen Carrot as a fleet captain in the making. However, I have conceded I might have overlooked how important it is for someone from the Minks to be present on Raftel. From what I remember, Cat and Dog did not know about it, so if their species should have to be there, I wonder why they were not included in the group when Roger and Oden discovered the void century.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

I mean, you said that Perona and Usopp have a "defined relationship" and literally the only interaction they had outside of a regular fight was when Perona told Usopp to cheer up. If that counts, then those two definitely count.

You still going on about this? I thought everyone had given up on that point by now. Even Robby has accepted Pedro's death.
    Right, so let's just ignore said fight that defined their relationship as Usopp being Perona's natural enemy. What's Carrot's relation to Randolph or Brulee that made their fights so neat?

I don't remember everything Robby posts, but you shouldn't use another forum poster's thoughts to argue that Pedro is actually dead. By all rights he should be a goner, but I don't buy it unless we see the body or they flat out confirm he's dead and that they checked. And even if he is, it didn't have that much impact as a mentor-student thing like the rest of the crew has since it felt tacked on last minute.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ーī)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    I mean he is encased in a bubble with two other Straw Hats. Hard to say he is among the entire crowd. Either way neither cover speaks about anyone's chances on joining.
    And Carrot was getting a grilled carrot directly from Sanji. So again, what's the difference? Do you think Jinbe's presentation there is special and Carrot's isn't? Because I think in both cases, they're run-of-the-mill, and I say that while still rooting my heart out for both of them.

What I am trying to say is why this one and not others? Or vice versa? Has any color spread given an indication or clue that what it is to come?
    If we had another spread like in Chapter 377, with all the SHs and their one guest lined up with the literal banner of "Mugiwara Pirates", then yes, I'd be totally praising the heavens. But no, both the spreads in question are normal scenes with the normal characters on the islands where they'd normally be found.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    And Carrot was getting a grilled carrot directly from Sanji. So again, what's the difference? Do you think Jinbe's presentation there is special and Carrot's isn't? Because I think in both cases, they're run-of-the-mill, and I say that while still rooting my heart out for both of them.
    A bit, I find that Pekoms is part of the group of Carrot and Sanji. Which makes sense given that Pedro went to save Sanji and both Pekoms and Carrots inherited his will. He is simply hiding, but with his tongue out eyeing the food.

With Jimbe, he is literally encased in a bubble with two other Straw Hats.

Maybe you do not consider Pekoms part of that group, so we can agree to disagree.

But we at least agree that these color spreads, and most if not all in general. Do not show relevance or hints about the story.

If we had another spread like in Chapter 377, with all the SHs and their one guest lined up with the literal banner of "Mugiwara Pirates", then yes, I'd be totally praising the heavens. But no, both the spreads in question are normal scenes with the normal characters on the islands where they'd normally be found.
    So, it is not the volume cover with two Carrots that matter, but one that specifically says: Straw Hat pirates and the group it shows. Something that Carrot has yet to have, it could happen in Wano, so we'll see.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

The dawn and the poneglyphs are 100% connected within their message. This is further confirmed because Pedro himself was a Poneglyphs hunter. The new dawn, is when the void century is revealed, which will lead to the Final War.
    Hunting poneglyphs was just the backup plan. Pedro's first idea was to join the pirate king in his voyage. Now that Pedro identified Luffy as the new Roger, why wouldn't plan A be preferable to plan B?

I am not going to argue why she cannot join, I like discussing different possibilities. What I am amazed is the denial that Carrot could belong to a Mink/Samurai faction that join the fleet. Which would also help in regards of protecting the Straw Hats.
    The problem with Carrot being the mink captain is that there are just way too many minks that have seniority over her. Inu and Neko will probably stay with the main Mink population, but the three musketeers, the other night guardians of Pedro's rank, Wanda, Pekoms... She can't realistically be in charge when those people are still around. Also, Pekoms is the best choice given that he actually was a Nox pirate before. And him very likely losing an eye is just too narratively perfect to not have him take up Pedro's old role.

Conversely, Carrot's had way too much presence in the story to play second fiddle to any of those people. The way Oda has been presenting her, she's clearly too important to be slumming it in the same ranks as Suleiman, or Gambia.

Purely coincidence

So, it is not the volume cover with two Carrots that matter, but one that specifically says: Straw Hat pirates and the group it shows. Something that Carrot has yet to have, it could happen in Wano, so we'll see.
    Please don't misunderstand me. I do still think the 88 cover speaks a lot about Carrot and Jinbe's places on the crew. I'm not calling it proof, but I say it's a very good sign.

Having her under such a clear-cut banner like Franky would be like lightning striking twice: I'm not expecting it in the least, but it would be very vindicating.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Colour spreads and volume covers are very different animals. Colour spreads are mostly just the strawhats in random fun scenes, but the volume covers are a depiction of what's happening in the story. That's why Carrot being put on the same level as the other strawhats is quite noticeable, but the colour spreads don't really mean much.

Purely coincidence

I'm still convinced Pedro is alive, I know that's not a popular opinion but I'll stick to it

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    croc .......

no but seriously is there a logia that fits the 2 9 theory???

EDIT: Also whatever side ends up being right about carrot joining/not joining is gonna have bragging privileges for a long time
    I honestly wouldn't brag or gloat about. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words and admit I'm wrong.

IDK if there's a Logia that fits the 2.9 scheme, but could gst really creative with whatever idea he has.
    Hereís how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what heís doing. Luffy replies ďThinkiní bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!Ē and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    IDK if there's a Logia that fits the 2.9 scheme, but could gst really creative with whatever idea he has.
    Doesn't Monet's fruit follow the number theory? I'm pretty sure that was a big part in people thinking she would join, or thinking that her fruit transfered to one of Nami's tangerines.

I might be misremembering though.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Right, so let's just ignore said fight that defined their relationship as Usopp being Perona's natural enemy.
    That's just because he hard-counters her powers. That's not a relationship on a character level. Fishman karate pretty much obliterates Crocodile's power. Do Crocodile and Kuroobi have a "defined relationship"?

What's Carrot's relation to Randolph or Brulee that made their fights so neat?
    Carrot and Randolph are both bunnies. That's something.

Purely coincidence

Doesn't Monet's fruit follow the number theory? I'm pretty sure that was a big part in people thinking she would join, or thinking that her fruit transfered to one of Nami's tangerines.

It's 7.9, I had to dig for it, lol.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...m_for_Japanese
    Hereís how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what heís doing. Luffy replies ďThinkiní bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!Ē and then chucks it off the ship

That's just because he hard-counters her powers. That's not a relationship on a character level. Fishman karate pretty much obliterates Crocodile's power. Do Crocodile and Kuroobi have a "defined relationship"?

Carrot and Randolph are both bunnies. That's something.
    Oh yeah, I remember that time Kuroobi gained confidence through his enemy and kicked Crocodile's ass, leading to ditching that alter ego of his.

But hey yeah, bunnies, Carrot's in.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ーī)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    The way I see it, if Carrot really was supposed to be the last crewmember, the time for her and Luffy to bond would have been at the start of the Arc. Instead, Luffy bonded more with Tama, then he ever even acknowledged Carrot (Not saying Tama is going to join), and then she's barely visible in the allied forces panel.

I mean...that kind of says it all, really.
    But thereís a story going on... Unless Carrotís story completely doesnít happen then what the point of slotting her into a story she wasnít needed in... All the Strawhats except Zoro got shafted intentionally... This sort of argument makes me wonder, like at least give a reason why Carrot couldíve been added to this Okobore Town story with Tama... Donít just create a fictional criteria with no back up... So tell me how Carrot wouldíve been fitted into this Tama story when all the other Strawhats wouldnít.

Are you equating aptitude as a captain to strength? Because Luffy has not changed much in the way he commands his ship. He only has gained a sense of responsibility to grow stronger.

Carrot is about to be informed of a huge responsibility in regards to her people and the Dawn. Can she not mature from that experience?

Why not? She takes initiative unlike her Mink companions, as shown by sneaking on the ship and when dealing with Daifuku's fleet. Being a captain in One Piece is about having charisma, and that's pretty much it. The Straw Hats thrive on the message that as long as you have capable friends you can succeed.

Carrot is inexperienced? There is Pekoms that inherited Pedro's will as well that can work as an advisor. There are several other Minks that can be navigators (like Bepo), doctors and shipwrights. Why is it that her learning about the Dawn does not make her want to follow in Pedro's footsteps? To honor him? What is so weird about that?

She has not shown an interest in being a captain? This can be answered with the same as when we talk about her bonding with Luffy. It can still come during Wano. You know, maybe she is the one that rallies the Minks if they are being defeated. There are so many ways Carrot can still grow through her people, that denying it, for the sake of denying is confusing to say the least.

There is nothing to correct. This is a translation:

"Carrot, not to take you by surprise or anything, but...I've been thinking Luffy and his friends might well be the ones our people and the Kozuki clan have been waiting for several hundred of years. The ones that will lead this world unto a new dawn!

I knew from the start. This was to be my last voyage. You'll realize one day. Just how important it is to ensure that Luffy and his friends live and get out of here. Listen up, You lot must keep pushing forward!"

If you have another translation, bring it forward to compare.

From there, what he says about the Straw Hats seems to be that they need to get out of Whole Cake Island, not sure why that translates to Carrot becoming their guardian angel and to protect them forever. And why does the job of protecting is not possible while belonging to the fleet.

Maybe I am blinded by the fact that I find organic that the fleet develops up to its 8000 member mark, in parallel to Luffy ascension into emperor status. Hell he is already being called one. And as he tackles more emperors, like Kaido and Big Mom, I imagine his fleet will develop as well.

Even now with the inclusion of Hiyori, Momo's responsibilities to Wano are loosened if it turns out his sister is now around 20+ years old, and given that Momo is still young, she becomes the next Shogun. At least, it would not be surprising if either sibling decides to take on piracy, and as a Kozuki, the Minks would act as retainers. Dog and Cat, might not be fit to sail anymore, given space to the new generation of Minks.

I have always seen Carrot as a fleet captain in the making. However, I have conceded I might have overlooked how important it is for someone from the Minks to be present on Raftel. From what I remember, Cat and Dog did not know about it, so if their species should have to be there, I wonder why they were not included in the group when Roger and Oden discovered the void century.
    I never said Captain Aptitude was connected to strength...Some where in this argument I even stated Leo is more of a captain than Carrot, and yet im sure Carrot can beat him on a fight... You yourself just said that Charisma is a factor in Captainís Aptitude and your example is Carrot being quick on her feet to attack Diafuku... Thatís not Charisma unless Iím using some wrong definition... What I call Captainís Aptitude is being a good leader... it conceits of charisma of course but like I said, your example is wrong to start with... Carrot keeps getting paired with Chopper for a reason. Because even Chopper gets to show off leadership qualities when next to her... Thereís literally no one else Chopper has been like that too... So the gap in leadership capabilities between Chopper and even Leo are very high. So if Carrot is to be come captain material, it would need a lot of character changes... Her future goals donít necessitate nor indicate these changes and so thatís why I canít ecen see where youíre coming from on this...

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Colour spreads and volume covers are very different animals. Colour spreads are mostly just the strawhats in random fun scenes, but the volume covers are a depiction of what's happening in the story. That's why Carrot being put on the same level as the other strawhats is quite noticeable, but the colour spreads don't really mean much.
    Is pretty common to me that the whole escape team(originally, Sanjis retrieval team) gets to be in the cover, with uncolored helpers(Chiffon, Bege, Pudding), as it also makes sense that stortwise Pedro is dead so he's out covers, pretty much just like Vergo is storywise dead as well and no covers for him either.
    but then, storywise, Vivi, a Camel, Wiper, Ganfall, Paulie, Iceburg, the supernovas, the prison break team, the colliseum fighters and hell of a bunch of people have shared covers with the SH's
    and storywise, Pell was dead.

I never said Captain Aptitude was connected to strength...Some where in this argument I even stated Leo is more of a captain than Carrot, and yet im sure Carrot can beat him on a fight... You yourself just said that Charisma is a factor in Captain’s Aptitude and your example is Carrot being quick on her feet to attack Diafuku... That’s not Charisma unless I’m using some wrong definition... What I call Captain’s Aptitude is being a good leader... it conceits of charisma of course but like I said, your example is wrong to start with... Carrot keeps getting paired with Chopper for a reason. Because even Chopper gets to show off leadership qualities when next to her... There’s literally no one else Chopper has been like that too... So the gap in leadership capabilities between Chopper and even Leo are very high. So if Carrot is to be come captain material, it would need a lot of character changes... Her future goals don’t necessitate nor indicate these changes and so that’s why I can’t ecen see where you’re coming from on this...
    no one said aptitude was connected to strength.
    we're saying, Carrot is strong, charismatic, brave, takes initiative and is earning experience in adventuring, thats pretty much well enough for her to be a Captain.
    while thinga havent been build up that way, we didn't see Hody Jones army becoming soldiers, or there was no indications that Ideo, Leo or Orlombus wanted to be pirates at some point, so it is an actual possibility.

there is however a big hole in the fleet not currently including Fishmen, Samurais and Minks, not that it has to, but would be much cooler and greater, and the sun pirates could fill up one of those spots tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Is pretty common to me that the whole escape team(originally, Sanjis retrieval team) gets to be in the cover, with uncolored helpers(Chiffon, Bege, Pudding), as it also makes sense that stortwise Pedro is dead so he's out covers, pretty much just like Vergo is storywise dead as well and no covers for him either.
    but then, storywise, Vivi, a Camel, Wiper, Ganfall, Paulie, Iceburg, the supernovas, the prison break team, the colliseum fighters and hell of a bunch of people have shared covers with the SH's

no one said aptitude was connected to strength.
    we're saying, Carrot is strong, charismatic, brave, takes initiative and is earning experience in adventuring, thats pretty much well enough for her to be a Captain.
    while thinga havent been build up that way, we didn't see Hody Jones army becoming soldiers, or there was no indications that Ideo, Leo or Orlombus wanted to be pirates at some point, so it is an actual possibility.

there is however a big hole in the fleet not currently including Fishmen, Samurais and Minks, not that it has to, but would be much cooler and greater, and the sun pirates could fill up one of those spots tho.
    Whereís the charismatic part coming from? Carrot has shown no leadership ability in the story so far and thatís what Iím talking about. And again, Hody, Leo and Orlumbus as you mentions had more leadership stats and potrayal from the moment they were introduced which Carrot doesnít. I donít know if youíre getting what I mean anymore. Even Chopper has more leadership skills compared to her.

If youíre solution is that she somehow gains Aptitude for a captain offscreen then first of all thatís cheap and second of all whatever then, that will be Oda taking shortcuts and Carrot will matter even less in the story then. Because then she wouldíve gotten perks she clearly didnít deserve before Oda just skipped over actually showing how and why she now deserves them... it could happen of course, the same way Carrot could even naturally be wrote to somehow become a leader but like I said, the former is lazy and the later will require a lot of work from Oda since heís certainly not set up her becoming that way in the first place.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Where’s the charismatic part coming from? Carrot has shown no leadership ability in the story so far and that’s what I’m talking about. And again, Hody, Leo and Orlumbus as you mentions had more leadership stats and potrayal from the moment they were introduced which Carrot doesn’t. I don’t know if you’re getting what I mean anymore. Even Chopper has more leadership skills compared to her.

If you’re solution is that she somehow gains Aptitude for a captain offscreen then first of all that’s cheap and second of all whatever then, that will be Oda taking shortcuts and Carrot will matter even less in the story then. Because then she would’ve gotten perks she clearly didn’t deserve before Oda just skipped over actually showing how and why she now deserves them... it could happen of course, the same way Carrot could even naturally be wrote to somehow become a leader but like I said, the former is lazy and the later will require a lot of work from Oda since he’s certainly not set up her becoming that way in the first place.
    She gaining that aptitude ON screen, from the Pirate King to be, if she becomes captain and GF commander, that'll be as much matter for her as she's been portayed to have. not enough to join the main crew, but to much to be left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    The grammar and syntax of this sentence is so broken that I can't even begin to answer you. I have no idea what point you're making here.

Ok? I just said that volume covers reflect what's happening in the story, not that every person who appears on them is likely to join the strawhats.

What does this have to do with the comment you were replying to?

Purely coincidence

to me, i still doubt that SH Pirates will have another crewmate after Jinbei. Even if there is, i predict that the person is a well-known and already got bounty by marine.
    Daaammnnn!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information