+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98
Results 1,941 to 1,943 of 1943

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Yasu is the dancer people asked for musician brook.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Now I can officially say it, I think all chances for Kawamatsu to join are officially dead, if he was any other type of Yokai outside of a Kappa I'd say it would increase his chances, but the fact that he's a water dwelling type yokai when we already have a fishman, who we also met in a jail cell, makes me very doubtful

ashura doji definitely won't join, I highly doubt Kawamatsu now, Deniro's silhouette looks awfully similar to the man slayer Kamazou, so that's doubtful

all we've got left out of characters mentioned in this arc so far is witching hour boy, and whatever sort of ghost/evil spirit thing they mentioned in this page (unless that was just brook)
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/...n/0/926/page/3
    even then I doubt we'll get a spirit creature when we have brook

I still don't think we are getting our last crewmate this arc, but in one of the few that follow, but that's just me

what do you guys think?

I need to make this clear: Kawamatsu isnt a "Kappa". The Kapapapa laughter he uses comes from the sound the Japanese use for Otters. He eats fish and spits bones, very much like a Japanese River Otter folklore where an otter spits otter bones at humans to eat them. This literally happens in the manga. Additionally, its very obvious at this point that Kawamatsu was the 5th retainer in the flashbacks of Chapter 920, and additionally is the 3rd mink with Neko/Inu in their group in a flashback also in 920.

Additionally, minks are only furred creatures, which means an otter makes 100% more sense over a Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    I wish there was someone who could do all these ninjitsu arts like Raizo and Shinobu, but bigger and better, so it becomes a no-brainer who the real master ninja is and they become a shoe-in. Someone with skills that would put a Devil Fruit user to shame but it's all through training and learning, not magic. We're seeing progressively cooler and cooler techniques but they're not all coming from a single source. Where's the king of the ninjas, if they're going to be serving under the King of Pirates?
    I want a character who can do all the stuff the straw hats were asking Raizou to do when they first met him in chapter 817, they ask him to do nipo arts, earth element techniques fire element techniques and water element techniques, and doppelgänger technique

I especially would like a badass tomboy/ Grandma kunoichi who specializes in earth bending techs.... but that's just me

But if a Ninja who can do all those ended up joining the crew we wouldn't have our 2.9 devil fruit, so probs not happening

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    I need to make this clear: Kawamatsu isnt a "Kappa". The Kapapapa laughter he uses comes from the sound the Japanese use for Otters. He eats fish and spits bones, very much like a Japanese River Otter folklore where an otter spits otter bones at humans to eat them. This literally happens in the manga. Additionally, its very obvious at this point that Kawamatsu was the 5th retainer in the flashbacks of Chapter 920, and additionally is the 3rd mink with Neko/Inu in their group in a flashback also in 920.

Additionally, minks are only furred creatures, which means an otter makes 100% more sense over a Kappa
    Thank you for the info, I didn't know all that

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information