+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Opening 21, SUPER POWERS by V6 (Inuyasha Opening 1) Debuts October 7th

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar

Default ONE PIECE Opening 21, SUPER POWERS by V6 (Inuyasha Opening 1) Debuts October 7th

Tweet: https://twitter.com/OPcom_info/statu...16570590138368

YonkouProductions translated tweet: https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1044317860120522752

I
    'm going to miss "Hope".

Hopefully SUPER POWERS is good.

Default Re: ONE PIECE Opening 21, SUPER POWERS by V6 (Inuyasha Opening 1) Debuts October 7th

"Hope" was a great One Piece opening that really grew on me the longer it was out, and since it was one of the artists final songs, it was a damn good one.

Can we bust out that old "One Piece" opening checklist and play some bingo?

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Default Re: ONE PIECE Opening 21, SUPER POWERS by V6 (Inuyasha Opening 1) Debuts October 7th

Wow this is exciting, but also very soon! Was not expecting a new opening til we hit Wano like around March. Wonder if it'll be Reverie focused, Wano, end of WCI... probably a bit of each

Inuyasha OP 1 sounds exactly like a classic One Piece opening. Hope was probably the first opening I liked since Fight Together, but I think we’re in good hands.
    Last edited by MrBits; September 24th, 2018 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

They also sang one opening for Fairy Tail.

I would've been totally cool with "Hope" all the way until the start of Wano, but this is still exciting too. Let's hope it's a good one

~ They got the moves like Jagger ~

Oh, good. I love the current theme song, but I was getting a little tired of it. If it were up to me, there'd be a new theme every 30-50 episodes.

Carcharodon Piledriver Crossword's Avatar

"Hope" has been running for about a year now so your wish has been granted!

"Hope" is GOAT so "Super Powers" has a lot to live up to. There's a lot of good stuff from the upcoming that they can mine for this one, transformation teases, setting teases, character teases, etc., so let's see how far they deviate from the typical One Piece opening bingo board. "Hope" had some steps in the right direction in that regard.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

I've never asked, but it seems that people dislike We Go on this forum. Would that be accurate?

Duuuude

Nice!!! I like when the opening animation updates/changes throughout an arc, but I also like it when the song changes, too. Hope was great, but I'm looking forward to what style of opening we get with this.

I'm always up for a new opening. This is sooner than expected.
    Can't believe it's V6 doing it. Change The World makes me so nostalgic.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

A new opening? Time to make long checklists about what we expect to see/not see from it and then complain when that isn't fulfilled :P

I liked Hope but it was very specifically suited for the first part of WCI. "Super Powers" is a neat title and definitely has potential to fit well with the more action-oriented plot of the last part of WCI.

Spoiler:

Sure does have a lot to live up to, huh? It's like in order to really surpass Hope, it's gonna actually have to CHAAAANGE THE WORLD~~~

Yeah, I'll show myself out.

Pre timeskip clothes, unispired goofing around with static animation, over the top hypothetical battles and then the actual things to happen later after the music almost stops completely and jumps back up outta nowhere.

Oh and maybe 1 big Spoiler from the next arc
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4288110885683674#&video

Here's a tease for the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I've never asked, but it seems that people dislike We Go on this forum. Would that be accurate?
    It did get annoying when Punk Hazard came.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by deltabrain View Post
    Re-upload from this link to YouTube

Likes the way you smile =D Retro's Avatar

Hmm sounds good so far, let's hope the visual suit it properly.
    Get nuts or go crazy trying.

sound underwhelming..why can't it be as awesome as Ultraman Tiga OP - Take Me Higher

Disappointing that this opening takes place in some weird limbo between the end of this arc and the start of the next, but Hope was getting repetitive and this helps compete with the rest of the other shows starting for the new season.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information