+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 926: The Prisoner Mine

Default Re: Chapter 926: The Prisoner Mine

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    and it actually seems to fit the sillhouette of Kawamatsu/Denjirou, so I think this one is a given.
    That panel of him and shutenmaru in 922 fighting kaidou had him wielding a sword, not sure why he'd switch to a scythe.

Quote Originally Posted by deltabrain View Post
    That panel of him and shutenmaru in 922 fighting kaidou had him wielding a sword, not sure why he'd switch to a scythe.
    He may still have a sword too. Or he wasn't that attached to his to begin with.

Equally, not sure why would Oda give a similar ponytail to another Wano character opposing Kaido and Orochi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    He may still have a sword too. Or he wasn't that attached to his to begin with.

Equally, not sure why would Oda give a similar ponytail to another Wano character opposing Kaido and Orochi.

I think that guy in prison has to be 3rd shadow on the right on panel mentioned in earlier post.

This guy is likely someone else that will also join fight. Maybe son of said character- good reason for him to have a similar ponytail. Or he is Ryuma descendant.. or something ;)

Blackbeard wilp kill Kaidou and take his fruit then he will have the strongest Logia,Paramecia and Zoan fruits setting himself up to be the preultimate boss.

I'm betting on diamond blackbeard. Marshall D.iamond Teach.
    I wonder if blackbeard plans to break in impel down again to get fruits, it's much easier with invisible fruit and 9 tail fox now.

Quote Originally Posted by deltabrain View Post
    Despite their popular depiction, samurai were expected to use many weapons, not just katana/swords. Although I agree Kamazou most likely uses only a scythe, based on the name he goes by.

Still, even if he is not one of the three, I am still sure the look on the portrait is accurate to how he looks, so Killer or any known character would be ruled out.

For now I am more curious about the "witching hour boy", though. The "boy" part would instantly rule out this one being any of the retainers, so I am curious about this one (I saw someone suggesting it could be Hiyori. A woman being taken for a boy could work, I guess, due to their small frame).

You just have to admire Luffy and Kid, they turned a suppose hard labor to sport. I can forsee them turning Kaidou beat up to some kind of competition
    IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU....

Quote Originally Posted by Sereques View Post
    You just have to admire Luffy and Kid, they turned a suppose hard labor to sport. I can forsee them turning Kaidou beat up to some kind of competition
    It's just like Undisputed 3, lol.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I really like that their relationship is more of a rivalry and not respectful and stifled like with Law's.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post

For now I am more curious about the "witching hour boy", though. The "boy" part would instantly rule out this one being any of the retainers, so I am curious about this one (I saw someone suggesting it could be Hiyori. A woman being taken for a boy could work, I guess, due to their small frame).
    What if Hiyori is pulling an Arya from GoT and is passing along as a boy to hide her true identity. And its just a play off on The Faceless. I don't know but it's the first thing that came to mind.
    What reason would there be to interfere with a man's departure?
    Monkey D. Dragon

Nintendo ID: 0.o.MUGIWARA.o.0

I wouldnt be surprised if all of that heavy work while wearing seastone cuffs will grant luffy a much needed powerup before fighting kaido. Makes me think of those time-chambers in DBZ

Quote Originally Posted by DollarScholar View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if all of that heavy work while wearing seastone cuffs will grant luffy a much needed powerup before fighting kaido. Makes me think of those time-chambers in DBZ
    While that's definitely a possibility, since this is a cartoony shonen manga, I REALLY hope that isn't how things turn out. If two years of training with Rayleigh wasn't enough to damage Kaidou, two weeks of lifting rocks shouldn't make any difference, especially since they haven't been tired out by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

I hope for rather dramatic fight at the end of arc. No sloppy jokes when fighting Kaido, still its clever way for Oda to do some small training for both of them.

Uuuuuh....Mods. Help.

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    There's like a 60% chance Orochi ends up being a Spandam tyoe of chump. I don't know how someone who is supposed to be a top tier would act so scared unless it was all an act and a lie. It's probably why he had to bring Kaido into the picture to take over.
    But you can also say that, while Kaido is probably capable of taking over Wano all by himself, he chose to ally himself with Orochi and let the guy rule the country as he likes. I still hope Orochi turns out to be really strong and Kaido may even respect him to a certain degree.

Wano is still known for having "strong samurai" even after Kaido took over, so we can assume that at least there are some strong samurai serving Orochi.

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

It was an okay chapter, but the SMILE users are pretty dumb and weak so far.
    Kid and Luffy is a nice team, their rivary is enjoyable. :)

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    I really like that their relationship is more of a rivalry and not respectful and stifled like with Law's.
    Luffy should tell him he has 3 time his bounty

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

damn Kid lifting and carrying stones with one arm.

Witching hour boy, the kind of interesting stuff that keeps you thinking

Kawamatsu is in, meaning Bone Spitter could only be Denjirou now(unless he's not), there seems to be more mystery around Bone Spitter than Shuten and Kawa, so he's up to be anyone still.

Quote Originally Posted by blackness662 View Post
    It was an okay chapter, but the SMILE users are pretty dumb and weak so far.
    Kaido has over 500 of those users. You can't expect all of them to be a Lucci.

Hidden:

I just realized Oda apparently changed how SMILE fruits work. Back in Zou and Sheepshead group, they gave their users weird versions of Zoan transformations (with a head appearing where your hand should be when you activated it, for example), but now it seems they give the user a permanent "animal deformation".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information