+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 926: The Prisoner Mine

P̒̌͒ͥ̐̏̑sͥ̇y̔cͣ͌̍rͫ̔ȏw̾͆ ̇ Psycrow's Avatar

Default Chapter 926: The Prisoner Mine

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/926/page/1
    https://readms.net/r/one_piece/926/5507/1
    Did I get to post both 925 and 926? This had been out for 12 minutes, you slackers ;)

Funny hippo man is funny.
    Last edited by Psycrow; December 1st, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
    One Piece characters exploring outside options when One Piece is on break...

Default Re: Chapter 926: The Prisoner Mine

Quote Originally Posted by Psycrow View Post
    https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/926/page/1
    Did I get to post both 925 and 926? This had been out for 12 minutes, you slackers ;)
    You're doing Goda's work. Don't get cocky, kid :p

The return of Caribou! Nice!!

Dobon is one of the craziest designs Oda has ever drawn. I love it!

I like Luffy and Kidd's friendly(?)-rivalry.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

Man, Oda's really working hard to make the smile users more interesting than regular boring Zoans.

Purely coincidence

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

I'm sure Artur will cover it at the Library of Ohara, but Orochi's confiscation of weapons mirrors Toyotomi Hideyoshi's Sword Hunt

There's like a 60% chance Orochi ends up being a Spandam tyoe of chump. I don't know how someone who is supposed to be a top tier would act so scared unless it was all an act and a lie. It's probably why he had to bring Kaido into the picture to take over.

Glad to see Caribou's back... The guy's a skumbag, but he's a scumbag with a modicum of plot significance, so I'm looking forward to seeing where Oda takes him.

On another note, Dobon looks freaking weird! XD

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

By the way on page 11 where we cut to Udon, instead of the usual "Don!!" sound effect, we get "Udon!!" Just a little pun that went untranslated.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBits
    Place your bets. Is [AlphaMale/AlphaBro, an obvious ban evader] going to get banned again today, tomorrow, or in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBro
    okay let's bet . Would love to see your losing face next week !
    An actual bet and conversation on the Chapter 905 thread, literally an hour before he got banned again.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Also, regular Karate is also a thing in Wano.

wow..i take back of my suggestion that Sanji should come to free Luffy
    This storyline of Luffy-Kidd rivalry is much more interesting.

Also, seems like Kawamatsu is enter the scene. As for Denjirou still not yet shown.
    Daaammnnn!

Very fun chapter. I've been waiting to see Kid story since his 1st introduction. Very happy to see that Oda build him to be Luffy's equal.

I wonder how crazy if Kaido's weapon is 100% made of seastone and Kaido actually defeating Luffy with that kind of limitation like Luffy and Kid in this chapter.

That Hippo design...

It had been a while since I enjoyed a chapter so much. Loving every bit of the prison sequence, finding out Caribou is there as well was the cherry topping. Can't wait to see what will develop over there.
    Last edited by Seafarer33; November 29th, 2018 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Great chapter I love how stealth like Usop moves as well as Sanji cooking for the ladies. Love the back and forth between Luffy and Kidd. Looks like Kidd has the same body type as Luffy, I wonder if it has something to do with Conquerers haki.

Good chapter, I love the portrayal Kid is getting so far, especially him being able to eat as much as Luffy. Truly the sign of a conqueror.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkestsith6 View Post
    There's like a 60% chance Orochi ends up being a Spandam tyoe of chump. I don't know how someone who is supposed to be a top tier would act so scared unless it was all an act and a lie. It's probably why he had to bring Kaido into the picture to take over.
    To be fair, you'd have to be really dumb to allow your enemies the opportunity to rebel. Taking the weapons and opposing samurai away is a smart call. The only thing that's "concerning" (for those who really, really want Orochi to not be Spandam 2.0 anyways) is how paranoid he is about the prophecy.

Live Fast Grow Fat Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

That old man... I could be wrong, but could he be Ashura Douji's dad? They sport the same shoulder Tattoos (flower pattern) and their eyebrow-"bones" are similar as well.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Geez, it seems that I'll only get disappointed if I hope to get an "act" more focused on the other Strawhats (or somebody else in the alliance) instead of more Luffy. Damn! But I won't get more upset than I should because this stuff with Luffy & Kidd would have to come eventually... although I'll keep praying to the heavens to give Oda the strenght to take his eyes away from Luffy for some time during Wano.

Putting my grievance aside and looking at the chapter on its own merits... welll, I actually didn't enjoy Luffy and Kidd's chemistry in this chapter too. Honestly, that was a very bland presentation of the typical "competitive rivalry" that we've seen many times before. Also, their bonding could have been developed from something more unique than "joining forces to defeat fodder".

I'm not a fan of this chapter. Hopefully, we'll get something more meaningful next time.

Not sure if anyone's picked up on it yet (I don't have the time to read through all the posts here and in the spoiler section...) but that scene with Nami spying on that conversation is a parody from a famous skit in Japan called Akudaikan (悪代官) I'm pretty sure.

Here's a version that Shimura Ken did if anyone is interested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohoVJuNVcKk&t=209s

Apologies if somebody has already brought this up.

Nani training to become a ninja? Hehe love the interaction of the mugiwara and the trafalgar pirates spreading under cover propaganda

So that's how you get it. Pretty good deal, tbh.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information