+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chainsaw-man

Default Re: Chainsaw-man

Quote Originally Posted by Brainyz View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'm genuinely concerned that she's actually dead. I mean, I wouldn't put it past the author.
    Spoiler:
    She is dead. Awesome turn of events! If nothing else I enjoy thins manga for breaking stale patterns.

I don't think she is dead, even though I haven't seen anything regarding power i feel she is indeed powerful

"Then I'd like shit."

Oh Denji....

Spoiler:
    I'm fully expecting those two to have some of devil powers to help them survive.

Spoiler:
    They might, however in Fire Punch characters were dropping like flies so I wouldn't put it past him to be killing them for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

I think I am in love with this panel

This one, though, is giving me Togata feelings and I am not ready for that yet.

As for the end of the chapter... well, that was unexpected. Like people said, Fujimoto's record suggests what we see is what we get, but on the other hand this time it is a shonen so you never know.

Spoiler:
    Thatís why you donít mess with the mafia Denji boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am loving this series, just caught up

Oh well, it seems being on a shonen magazine will not hold him back. I like that.

I expect everyone on Denji's group to survive this fight, but I would not rule out the possibility of him being the sole survivor here - Fire Punch's main character kept moving through different groups instead of sticking with a "party" through the whole thing, so it wouldn't be too surprising if Aki/Himeno/Power end up being just his early companions. Still, I hope at least Power can get out of it.

Haha wtf man love it

Chainsawman has ended because everyone is fucking dead.

The good old days of Akame ga Kill.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    The good old days of Akame ga Kill.
    Agreed on old but not on good.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Agreed on old but not on good.
    Not your cup of tea, uh.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Not your cup of tea, uh.
    Oh no I read it till the end I just donít believe the payoffs were good enough. Hell half the cast from both sides is unlikeable or non-relatable.

Yeah, i can understand that.

Spoiler:
    Then again, all of my favorites on both sides lived to the end, and the main villian suffered a well deserved and excrusiating death. So for me it was worth it.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

As a OnePiece, AoT and JoJo fan right now it's kind of hard to believe someone dies with just one bullet to the head. Guess I'm spoiled.
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

The flicking finger outside the panel... I love this kind of thing!

Anyways, is this curse the same ghost devil Himeno uses? If so, I assume this ability is also part of her contract and she just lent it to Aki (best sis). It would make sense given she gave an eye for the contract.

Anyways, Aki is down. I suppose Power could pull some interesting stuff with her blood powers, but Denji is probably their only hope again. Knowing Himeno is only staying alive because Power is stopping her hemorrhage and Denji can regenerate by drinking blood, it would be an interesting development if Power decided to sacrifice Himeno so Denji could fight back, I would like to see the group interaction after that...

OMG!
    Spoiler:
    The Madlad does it again.

Still awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information