+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Kitana:
    Hidden:
    In MK9, a bunch of characters died:
    -Kung Lao died at the hands of Shao Kahn.
    -Kabal, Stryker, Sub-Zero, Jax, Smoke, Jade, and Kitana all died at the hands of brainwashed Sindel.
    -Sindel and Nightwolf died in an explosion caused by Nightwolf.
    -Liu Kang dies by an accident caused in a fight between him and Raiden.

Afterwards, Quan Chi is shown to have the souls of every single one of those characters (including Sindel). They are now under his command as undead revenants.

Mortal Kombat X:
    -Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Jax are saved from their forms and become human again.
    -Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, and Sindel seems to enjoy their revenant form, and are using it to spite Raiden and the other heroes.
    -Quan Chi dies at the hand of human Scorpion, which means (as far as we know) the heroes cannot be saved from Revenant form now.
    -The Revenants obey Quan Chi's master, Shinnok, now.
    -Shinnok dies at the hands of Cassie Cage.
    -With both Quan Chi and Shinnok dead, the Revenants of Liu Kang and Kitana are now the leaders of the Netherrealm, making them Emperor and Empress of the Underworld/Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

We were supposed to get the Kabal reveal today, but due to the winter storm, it's been post-poned until Tuesday.

For those who saw Kano's special brazilian costume, just you know...That's NOT a pirate!
    Last edited by KageKageKing; February 6th, 2019 at 07:54 AM.

Discovered Stowaway

KANO CANGACEIRO!!!

I JUST CAN'T

I might buy this game just to pay respects to this

Discovered Stowaway

Oh, hoooooo-ney! The queen is back!!!

Looking... ok, not good, but definitely creepy! Creepy is good too, I like it.

EDIT: oh yeah, kabal is back too
    Last edited by .access timeco.; February 6th, 2019 at 07:47 AM.

.....even though I know it's not supposed to be why the hell did they give her hair while keeping her bald?
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Aren't those antennas?

Kabal trailer for those who want it:

Other things:
    -Kabal has a costume that shows him unmasked before the burns.
    Hidden:
    I'd hit it.

-Boon has claimed that the female character being revealed next week on Kombat Kast is NOT D'Vorah. So we're getting someone else.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Another thing: Apparently John Cena's instagram account has posted a picture of Kurtis Stryker without any reason. Now, this isn't... John Cena's account, but the account is verified... Which I don't understand. Boon has mentioned he has bigger stars playing the roles of other characters, but I'd take this with a grain of salt.

Since when Kabal had Flash's powers?

He always had super speed. Just not so much 'Speed Force' or entering tunnel sort of thing. If anything, it's probably just them utilizing his speed and using that as a shortcut to show what he's capable of.

It's funny though how he always had the ability to run fast........while having to use a respirator.

Discovered Stowaway

I always missed Kabal angry/not-sure-if gaze from MK9. This one is not quite the same but I still like it.

Hoping the next girl is Jade. She was my main in MK9 and I am still salty with what they did to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    .....even though I know it's not supposed to be why the hell did they give her hair while keeping her bald?
    As someone who is continuously trying to improve his mental image of an ideal spider-themed look for a drag queen, I like to think of it as having sparse thick hair spread across a bald head, so I think it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    It's funny though how he always had the ability to run fast........while having to use a respirator.
    It's a combination of Black Dragon tech and Shang Tsung magic. With this respirator, he may have stronger breathing capability than any living person. Very possible that Kano had it specifically design for his speed talents.

Scorpion Kills the OG Raiden at the beginning. The hat of the victim and the new Dark Raiden have the same hat. With Klassic Scorpion showing up at the end and Killing the new Raiden, it's safe to say that the two timelines are converging, or at least interacting. This reminds me of Injustice 1's story with the whole elseworld stuff

Seems like no Reptile or Noob according to some archivment leaks.

Damn it

Makes sense considering Noob is OG Sub-Zero.

Hidden:
    Current leaks are hinting that we won't be getting any other ninjas beside Sub and Scorp.

There are still empty slots, but the leaks show Jade, Frost, a lot of MKX newcomers, and three newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Makes sense considering Noob is OG Sub-Zero.
    ???

And where is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    ???

And where is the problem?
    Since this game are mixing past and present characters, it makes sense considering the story mode.

But hey, Shao Khan is DLC anyway. I'll be surprised if there is no Goro.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information