+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 92 Predictions/Discussion

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Default Volume 92 Predictions/Discussion

Volume 92 will be out on Mar 04 2019 ! with One Piece Party 5 !

Default Re: Volume 92 Predictions/Discussion

this time kaido will lead with the cover

Could be:
    1) First villains cover, since we had the revelation of King and Queen
    or
    2) Wano characters: Hawkings, the Samurai, and Kaidou towering over all

Dragon Kaido, Kid and Luffy.

Even Brazil has pirates Lana_Patrick's Avatar

Only Dragon Kaidou and Luffy in Gear 4th.
    Visit Brazil's best One Piece site on
    http://www.pieceproject.xpg.com.br/index.php

Spoiler:
    Sanji vs Baron Tamago

Quote Originally Posted by Lana_Patrick View Post
    Only Dragon Kaidou and Luffy in Gear 4th.
    Similar to Luffy and Enel's cover? I can see that. But maybe down the way

I tried throwing together a conceptual cover for this volume (based on what we've seen so far, with at least two chapters for it left to come out, anyway) using manga panels and it... turned out a little jankier than I'd hoped, but I also spent too long on the stupid thing not to actually post it.

Based on which characters have been active and memorable so far we've got Luffy, Kid, Kaido, and shadowy Blackbeard (let's not spoil the reveal) and Komurasaki and Toko. Maybe change Luffy to a pose that takes up less space and put Sanji where his fist is if Sanji gets a decent battle with the dinosaurs in the next few chapters.

Queen's got the Funk Roronoa Zacho's Avatar

Captain M's prediction Looks good so far. The only Thing I'm mIssing there are the graves of Kouzuki (?) clan. Or have they been around in the last volume already?
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    Captain M's prediction Looks good so far. The only Thing I'm mIssing there are the graves of Kouzuki (?) clan. Or have they been around in the last volume already?
    They were prettymuch covered at the end of the last book. Kaido blows them away in the first chapter of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    They were prettymuch covered at the end of the last book. Kaido blows them away in the first chapter of this one.
    Then I wanna have Usoppe's, Franky's and especially Robin's face-fault additional to the stuff you made. Maybe in the Background as Panels.
    actual sized Queen-GIF (alternative colours): https://media.giphy.com/media/SUEiLt...hgCz/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    Then I wanna have Usoppe's, Franky's and especially Robin's face-fault additional to the stuff you made. Maybe in the Background as Panels.
    Not a bad idea. I could definitely see Oda going that route with it too.

At the very least have just one of them hidden away in a corner like Sabo's stretched out face on volume 76. If it was going to be just one, I'd say Robin (for being the most memorable one) or Franky (because his bit in the latest chapter was fun enough to earn a tiny bit of space). Sorry Usopp.

Not a bad idea. I could definitely see Oda going that route with it too.

At the very least have just one of them hidden away in a corner like Sabo's stretched out face on volume 76. If it was going to be just one, I'd say Robin (for being the most memorable one) or Franky (because his bit in the latest chapter was fun enough to earn a tiny bit of space). Sorry Usopp.
    I agree. Robin's is the best. I hope Oda keeps this trend with her. Until the TS I wasn't even sure if she was capable of showing any emotion.

I tried throwing together a conceptual cover for this volume (based on what we've seen so far, with at least two chapters for it left to come out, anyway) using manga panels and it... turned out a little jankier than I'd hoped, but I also spent too long on the stupid thing not to actually post it.

Based on which characters have been active and memorable so far we've got Luffy, Kid, Kaido, and shadowy Blackbeard (let's not spoil the reveal) and Komurasaki and Toko. Maybe change Luffy to a pose that takes up less space and put Sanji where his fist is if Sanji gets a decent battle with the dinosaurs in the next few chapters.
    https://i.imgur.com/EznreF6.jpg
    Nice cover!
    It's really fun seing someone else's concept instead of a description. Nice work.

I had forgotten about Blackbeard's appereance in this volume, and it fits Oda's pattern of putting characters from the outside world in covers (like Vivi in the second Zou cover, even if she appeared in, like, three pages).
    I'm not sure Oda would reveal Komurasaki's face in a cover just yet, but Kidd and Luffy seems like a great guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Nice cover!
    It's really fun seing someone else's concept instead of a description. Nice work.

I had forgotten about Blackbeard's appereance in this volume, and it fits Oda's pattern of putting characters from the outside world in covers (like Vivi in the second Zou cover, even if she appeared in, like, three pages).
    I'm not sure Oda would reveal Komurasaki's face in a cover just yet, but Kidd and Luffy seems like a great guess!
    Thanks! I'm glad to hear it wasn't wasted effort lmao

My thinking on Komurasaki is that Oda has absolutely given away character reveals on the cover before and would do so again, and probably better it be her than Orochi. But he could just as easily have her hiding her face behind a fan or something. Oda gets to draw whole new poses for the covers, I was limited by what's already been in the manga

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizoku_Ou View Post
    Dragon Kaido, Kid and Luffy.
    + Orochi's silhouette in the background, as 5 heads or 3 like those shown in the manga.

The Volume 92 will consist 200 pages which will be 10 Chapters From Chapter 922 to 931 !

Wild to have that confirmed before the last chapter of the book is even out. But also, goddamn this has been a rough couple months, getting so close to the volume release before all the chapters have happened. Hope it doesn't mean a delay on the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    The Volume 92 will consist 200 pages which will be 10 Chapters From Chapter 922 to 931 !
    Update*

They edited, Vol will consist 192 pages, so will be 9 Chapters.

-in the past, the volumes that consist 200 and have 9 Chaps, and 192 pages have 9 Chapters ( also like past volumes ), so we can say vol 92 will have 9 Chapters.
    *Vol 84 have 200 and 10 Chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Update*

They edited, Vol will consist 192 pages, so will be 9 Chapters.

-in the past, the volumes that consist 200 and have 9 Chaps, and 192 pages have 9 Chapters ( also like past volumes ), so we can say vol 92 will have 9 Chapters.
    *Vol 84 have 200 and 10 Chapters.
    Are you sure that's right, Scotch? We haven't had 9 chapters since before the timeskip, and the chapters were longer than. Not one of vol 92's chapters has had a full 19 pages. Two fell as low as 15.

Chapters 922 to 930 only have 150 chapters in them, and no matter how generously you add SBS pages, Usopp Galleries, frontpages and ads at the back, it doesn't add up 192. The 167 pages of chapters 922 to 931 get us a lot closer to that 191 count. Add 9 pages for SBS/galleries/the table of contents before the first chapter (chapter 929 doesn't leave an extra page, due to having an even number pagecount), the usual 5ish at the front and ballpark 10 at the end for fanart and ads, and we have a full volume. Ending with chapter 930 leaves too many pages unaccounted for.

Dragon Kaido on the cover with Luffy, Kidd, and some other prisoners. With 922's name, Beast Pirates Governor General Kaido. Was gonna go with Luffy vs Kaido, but that doesn't feel fitting for the second volume of the arc. And I'll go for orange background. I got an orange vibe from those chapters.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information