+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Image Editing Help

Question Image Editing Help

New year’s Greetings to everyone, I know that I haven’t been very active on this forum for quite a while, but to those that have GIMP or photoshop, I need a little help.

I’m trying to take the character from the image below and put him on a transparent background, for a new avatar both here and elsewhere. Can someone help me with this? Much thanks in advance.

Hidden:

Novel I'm working on: The Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 1!!
    Twitch / Blogspot

Default Re: Image Editing Help

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues' Gallery View Post
    Iím trying to take the character from the image below and put him on a transparent background, for a new avatar both here and elsewhere. Can someone help me with this? Much thanks in advance.
    I gave it a shot for ya:

Spoiler:

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Background Removal Service

Default Re: Image Editing Help

Which is best photo background editor app?

Removing background of a picture is a tough job. We usually use Photoshop to remove the background of a picture but think is it possible to have your laptop or computer with yourself everytime. So, then we take out our android phone from our pocket.
    So, for removing background of a picture in your mobile, you need to have a lot of patience. But to make the task easier for you I have a trick which will do it for you in just one click.

How To Remove Background Of A Picture On Android (In One Click)

To Remove Background Of A Picture On Your Android Phone In One Click, you have yo follow some easy steps.

Steps:

1. Open a Browser like Chrome, Opera, etc in your mobile.

2. Go to this website Fotor

3. Then you can see this type of interface. Click on the option Select a photo.

4. Select the picture from which you want to remove the background.

5. The process has started and you can see the percentage.

6. When the process is done you can see the interface like this. And now you can see a download button click on it and download the PNG file.

7. Now you are all done.
    Background Removal Services](BRS) is one of the best Clipping path service provider around the world. We offer our global customers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information