+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 932: Shogun and Oiran

Default Re: Chapter 932: Shogun and Oiran

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    What do you guys think Queen will be???

My guess is probably a sabertooth tiger zoan or Triceratops Zoan
    All signs point to a scorpion, or some ancient variation of it.

Check out my channel!!
    "Yeah I'm Awesome like that!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    All signs point to a scorpion, or some ancient variation of it.
    Really? I didn't know that! I'll have to reread

do you know which chapters they hint that on?

Really? I didn't know that! I'll have to reread

do you know which chapters they hint that on?
    In Ch. 817 and 821, the fleet that accompanied Jack back to Zou after he failed at capturing Doflamingo, have a scorpion figurehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    In Ch. 817 and 821, the fleet that accompanied Jack back to Zou after he failed at capturing Doflamingo, have a scorpion figurehead.
    But it is highly probable that Queen did not accompanied Jack in that moment. Having said that, it would be an awesome devil fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by imperioonepiece View Post
    But it is highly probable that Queen did not accompanied Jack in that moment. Having said that, it would be an awesome devil fruit.
    Well yea, he wouldn't need to. Point is, realistically only a Calamity would have a fleet themed after them.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Oh man, it'd be great if Queen really does have a scorpion zoan devil fruit.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

I still think one of the calamities has argentinosaurus, and since queen is the only option left. Or oda will just place him among the Flying 6 like spinosaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Considering Queen is know as The Plague, it has to be poison/disease based.

Not if he is like jack the drought.
    Last edited by uniaka ikuzakas; February 11th, 2019 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    What do adorable wooly mammoths have to do with droughts? And flying lizards in nazi gear to do with wild fires. Dunno why queenie is supposed to be the only one who follows an obvious motif. Their epithets seems to have at most an indirect relation to their zoan forms as far as i can tell.

What do you guys think Queen will be???

My guess is probably a sabertooth tiger zoan or Triceratops Zoan
    Since the other two calamities are ancient zoans, I would like Queen to be one as well. I would really want a meganeura ancient zoan, so Queen would be the best choice, but a Tobi Roppo would please me as well.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    What do adorable wooly mammoths have to do with droughts? And flying lizards in nazi gear to do with wild fires. Dunno why queenie is supposed to be the only one who follows an obvious motif. Their epithets seems to have at most an indirect relation to their zoan forms as far as i can tell.
    Well disease =/= poison so there's no real reason the scorpion having poison can't just be a coincidence with the name. Plus some scorpions don't use poison, they can flick their body hairs instead, so there's that. Or the poison can act more like an acid than an actual toxin. But it would be a tad out of place for two ancient zoans and one not, though since one is a dino and one is a mammal, it could be an ancient type of bug so it might be something entirely different to what we're accustomed to with modern scorpions.

This moment in the arc feels a bit like when Luffy and Nami were getting overwhelmed by Big Mom's family right before they got locked up but the stakes are way higher.

Queen could use poison weapons like how jack used gas weapons to defeat the minks. It doesn't have to come from his fruit.

What I find wierd is that we didn't see Queen's legs. King is some kind of bird race, jaack is fishmen, queen could be something too.

I wondered recently: how comes it, Orochi isn't married and/or hasn't children yet? Wouldn't it be the most logical thing to secure your dynasty once you become shogun? I mean, he talks 24/7 about taking a wife. Plus: storywise a 17-19 year old successor would make a formidable enemy. Is he waiting for "the one"? And could this one be Hiyori, so he could reconcile with Kozuki followers? Or is he hindered by Kaido for whatever reasons? First I thought that he maybe is an Orochi in the first place and ate some kind of human fruit and thus can't have children, but then again he had human predecessors as far as we know.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I wondered recently: how comes it, Orochi isn't married and/or hasn't children yet? Wouldn't it be the most logical thing to secure your dynasty once you become shogun? I mean, he talks 24/7 about taking a wife. Plus: storywise a 17-19 year old successor would make a formidable enemy. Is he waiting for "the one"? And could this one be Hiyori, so he could reconcile with Kozuki followers? Or is he hindered by Kaido for whatever reasons? First I thought that he maybe is an Orochi in the first place and ate some kind of human fruit and thus can't have children, but then again he had human predecessors as far as we know.
    I would guess that Orochi is just a snob with ridiculously high standards of beauty. I wouldn't be surprised if he did seriously court other women but killed/exiled them if they pissed him off.

Spoiler:

If Hyori is Komurasaki, Kyoshiro doesn't Need to be the left-behind retainer. Maybe said Retainer left Hyori with Kyoshiro. Would add depth to Kyos' character, if he had bonds with the Kozuki-clan as well. I still have hope that Hitetsu is the hat-retainer. Can't walk into town? Why?

After this chap it's totally possible for Komurasaki being Hyori, but that'd mean, that Toki didn't teleport her through time like the others. Not the safest Option for Hyori. Maybe she wouldn't have any right carrying the Shogun/daimyo-title, cause she is a Girl.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Notice how the banquet People gossiped about Komurasaki? About what she does behind the Scenes?
    Maybe she does some charity-stuff with all the Money from the rich geezers.
    Kyoshiro gives us the "honor among criminals/yakuza"-vibe with his speech why he sent Drake+Co.
    It's not the worst char-trait to avenge even the smallest subordinate of your yakuza-family.
    My imagination of Moria's ol' crew: https://ibb.co/hEDSv8

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    After this chap it's totally possible for Komurasaki being Hyori, but that'd mean, that Toki didn't teleport her through time like the others. Not the safest Option for Hyori. Maybe she wouldn't have any right carrying the Shogun/daimyo-title, cause she is a Girl.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Notice how the banquet People gossiped about Komurasaki? About what she does behind the Scenes?
    Maybe she does some charity-stuff with all the Money from the rich geezers.
    Kyoshiro gives us the "honor among criminals/yakuza"-vibe with his speech why he sent Drake+Co.
    It's not the worst char-trait to avenge even the smallest subordinate of your yakuza-family.
    Hiyori had to stay behind, so Wano people couldn't say, that Kozuki left them for twenty years. Yes, it's very likely, that Komurasaki (Hiyori in disguise) has a bond with the poor people and supports them with money.

Hiyori had to stay behind, so Wano people couldn't say, that Kozuki left them for twenty years. Yes, it's very likely, that Komurasaki (Hiyori in disguise) has a bond with the poor people and supports them with money.
    Shutenmaru (Ashura Douji) said that anyway (his speech about the "blank" the time-travellers have left).

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zacho View Post
    Shutenmaru (Ashura Douji) said that anyway (his speech about the "blank" the time-travellers have left).
    Yes, but only because he doesn’t know, where Hiyori is (or he doesn’t count her worthy). Anyway, this is all on the assumption that Kamurasaki=Hiyori.

I also wonder if Toki is dead for real. With all this faked gravestones we can’t be sure.

Yes, but only because he doesn’t know, where Hiyori is (or he doesn’t count her worthy). Anyway, this is all on the assumption that Kamurasaki=Hiyori.

I also wonder if Toki is dead for real. With all this faked gravestones we can’t be sure.
    Yup, there is a good Chance that Toki time-jumped as well and jumped right to the aftermath of this Rebellion. She has gone through centuries, so I can't imagine she decided to die like that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information