+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
Results 1,101 to 1,106 of 1106

Thread: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

Default Re: Pokemon Sword and Shield - Galexit Edition

For five straight generations, it has been only reptiles for me...Cause there weren't any in Gen 6 and 7, lol.

Gen 1: Started with all of them at some point, I think my first file was Squirtle but first full playthrough was Charmander
    Gen 2: Also started with all of them at some point, my first was Cyndaquil
    Gen 3: All of them x3, first was Torchic
    Gen 4: Piplup
    Gen 5: Oshawott
    Gen 6: Fennekin
    Gen 7: Popplio

My preferences in both Pokemon and types changed a lot over the years, I think starting around Gen 4 going by my starter choices. As a kid I thought Charizard was the coolest thing ever, and maybe really liked Fire types, but now I'm kind of burned out (pun intended) on Charizard and I like Grass and Water as types more than Fire. I still think Charmander is very cute but I'm not really that into Charmeleon or Charizard anymore.

My favorite Gen 1 starter line is Squirtle, 2 is Chikorita, and 3 is Mudkip. Gen 4 onwards are still the same as the starters I chose.
    For gens 2 and 3, I've always liked all 3 of the starter lines, it's just that the ones I like most out of the groups changed.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Here goes
    Gen1: Charizard because no one even needs to ask why.
    Gen2: that crocodile was too damn cool.
    Gen3: Kung Fu chicken. Followed by treecko and because of the anime and I stuck with treecko during the remake.
    I vaguely remember using swampert but my childhood memories a mess. G3 was my first game with g1+2 being remakes.
    Gen4: Goku without a doubt. Then giant tree dino for platinum.
    Gen 5: I refuse to admit the thing is a snake and didn't really like the last evolution but I did like the aura that serperior gave off. I don't even remember the fire pig sometimes.
    Samurott for sequel and I didnt even like him except for his final form

Gen 6: ninja frog everything else sucks I don't remember shit from this gen. Come to think of it using your tongue as a scarf is really gross.
    Gen7: The owl is just too cool compared to seal Kardashian and burning belt almost crotch cat.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Generation 1: Venusaur
    Generation 2: Typhlosion
    Generation 3: Sceptile
    Generation 4: Torterra
    Generation 5: Emboar
    Generation 6: Greninja
    Generation 7: Decidueye
    Generation 8: Planning to go Sobble and his evolution line, but Grookey is my backup depending on how the Sobble evolution line progresses.

In other news. Gothita, Gothorite, and Gothitelle, along with Turtonator are confirmed to make it into the game. Also Pokemon Sword and Shield are 10.3GB in size, for comparison, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were 4.6GB in size, Mario Odyssey was 5.8GB in size (I believe), and Breath of the Wild was 13.4GB in size.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also speaking of evolution for the Generation 8 starters, the 100% accurate leak / "website datamining" so far has said:

Spoiler:
    Scorbunny and his evolution line look like your typical Fire/Fighting starter line, even if Scorbunny ends up not being Fire/Fighting itself)
    Grookey and his evolution line is Gorilla-based, and he has a drum that he beats.
    Sobble and his evolution line are Chameleon-based and spy-themed, 2nd form named Sizzile and final form name Intelleon

Anyone in Japan who can help med how to get that tracksuit preorder bonus? Do i just have to buy one of those downloadcodes in 7-11?

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post

Spoiler:

Sobble and his evolution line are Chameleon-based and spy-themed, 2nd form named Sizzile and final form name Intelleon
    Oooooo, definitely know my starter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information