+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magic the Gathering: Arena (or general MTG thread)

Default Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (or general MTG thread)

Like I said...Sultai is the game this season

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Next standard lineup is: Viking plane, Wizard Schools Plane, DnD Planes, Innistrad Vampires and Innistrad Werewolfs.

Wow, that card looks broken. Better have an exile card ready at turn 4.
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Hey the 3/3 hasty lands only last a turn, that's already a safety valve.

Shock lands say good bay DFC duals say hello. Another land cycle that will take ages for WoTC to complete.

I know that hearthstone doesn't has the domain over magic schools but it is weird that they were both developing the same theme, and that MTG is continuing after Rowling Umbridged herself, but you can age it up and walk around it.

On the influences, you can easily turn that on it's head on Inistrad vs Witchwood.

But the d&d one is for sure influenced by kobolds and katacombs, not in concept but for sure it egged them and gave them ammo that the competition can work with the concept but not them? That's gotta sting.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Well Tolarian Academy, a wizardry school, is in MtG lore since like '96-98. That's nothing new, just like in Battlebound last year, they created a plane for magical gladiators (magic Olympics?), they now created a plane where 5 Magic Schools are the center of the plot.
    And the DnD will be a literal DnD set, as in the DnD universe. WoTC owns DnD since '97.
    But yeah Hasbro is pushing WoTC for arena out stage Hearthstone in twitch views.

Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms is a Dungeons & Dragons crossover set which replaces the core set for 2021.

Slaps roof of Omnath
    This bad boy can fit so many colors in his:

Last month I reached Platinum for the first time with my Lifelink-Vito deck. Now I'm stuck in gold Standard Ranked against one annoying opponent after the other...
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Last month I reached Platinum for the first time with my Lifelink-Vito deck. Now I'm stuck in gold Standard Ranked against one annoying opponent after the other...
    The higher you go into ranked the more likely you are to face people that paid real cash form gems and bundles, so unless you have the cash to spare I grinder like me has only one option: "Git Gud".

Yeah, my deck was good but a little too slow for the current meta. Climbed to Gold tier 1 with my discount elemental rush deck just now.

Got to Diamond yesterday, but this time instead of calling it day an cashing the reward by the end of the month I gonna keep playing and see where it goes.

Diamond 3 now. Took only three days.

Stupid patchday. Constant disconnects...

Sure the server is bad today...

To absolutely no one's surprise ramp is still the top deck of the format. To imagine that this Standard was designed having Oko, OUaT, Uro and Lotus Cobra.
    I will try to get back to Diamond 3 and wait until Uro gets banned before returning to play ranked.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information