+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 94 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 94 Predictions/Discussion

Kaido coloring seems alright now

I honestly can't wait till we get our all bad guy cover, it's happened four times now, Once with Barouqe Works in the Alabasta arc, another time with CP9 at Enies Lobby, then the Doflamingo pirates at Dressroa, and Finally the Big Mom Pirates at Whole Cake Island

I wonder how many members Of Kaidou's crew will be on the cover

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    16 characters of FINALLY

Woop, Tama keeps showing up in Covers, that's gonna make another three Carrot fans commit suicide this week, jeez how many we lost last time.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

I remember just a few years ago when Kaido and Big Mom were only seen in shadow/image. Now we have both of them in full color going head to head on the volume cover. 2015 me would have loved to see it.

Spoiler:

Tama > Carrot

you mad?
    Going broke while paying to fix your child's gigantism? M4A can help! Vote Bernie Sanders 2020!

Kaido and Big Mom are in the spine !!!

Spoiler:

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Kaido and Big Mom are in the spine !!!
    YESS~!!! Thank you, that's the one confirmation I wanted! What a cool volume

I hope we get some nice sbs info. Last volume revealed the name of Whitebeard's glaive and Ivankov's status as Grand Line Revo Commander, I love getting world info like that.

Usopp with 40 and 60 years lol

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Inside cover.

More information, thanks to EtenBoby.

2 questions from 420Land

Q:chapter 943... it’s so touching!!!(ben!!)
    Izo?! The commander of the 16th division of Whitebeard Pirates, Izo was one of the Nine Scabbards? Ahhh...Was Kouzuki Oden the commander of the 16th division?!

Oda:Oh... You guys noticed another small detail. Young Kin’emon and the others in the flashback scene. If you count there’re exactly 9 people, huh? You guys thought it was Okiku...it’s someone with a little different aura...By the way, “Izo” is one of the commanders that appeared in the Summit War arc. It’s true that they look similar since Izo also wore a kimono.
    And in vol 82 chapter 820, it did said that some people from “Wano Country” got on Whitebeard’s ship~.
    One day the answer to this question will be revealed, so just continue reading.
    You’ll notice it, right~!

Q: Odacchi! I noticed something! Didn’t Mr.Hyogoro also has flame-like hair like the “Koma-dog” and “Koma-deer” does...which means he’s a “Koma-human”, right!!!

Oda: Ah! Is that so...!
    Okay, he’s a Koma-human then.

There’s also an anthropomorphized version of Shanks’ sword,Griffon.
    And what the other Strawhats would name Soba Mask

More Pictures From TalkOP

Last edited by Araraaa; October 2nd, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

Can't read Japanese, but I assume it's saying that Izo really was in that earlier flashback, not Kiku?

Quote Originally Posted by Blissed View Post
    Can't read Japanese, but I assume it's saying that Izo really was in that earlier flashback, not Kiku?
    Nah, Oda didn't say it's Izo, he just that he has a different Aura or something.

Wow, I knew that looked like Izu. Cool to see that proven correct apparently.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Per the translation Scotch posted, it seems confirmed that it's not Kiku, and Oda does imply it's Izo, but is basically like "wait and see"

Spoiler:

I have no idea what exactly Oda is trying to say there. I think it could be tongue-in-cheek about Kiku's gender twist.

D: Teacher Oda, I have an important report, sanji kicked BigMom! Sanji who didnít kick a woman, ever?

O: Ok. I have received several such reports, but this is not the case! BigMom rushed to Reiju , Luffy and Sanji blocked it, This is such a scene. However, just blocking the fist of BigMom will stop her! ? impossible! ! So in order to offset the power of her fist, I used the kick technique to block it! ! So this is defense, not violence against women! ! The principle of Sanji has not been destroyed! !

P96:
    D: Oda, I want to help others, so I want to work as a worker in the bathhouse. However, there are only two arms, so the help is limited to women.
    PN: Sanada pro

O: Come here, metamorphosis! ! Oh, what the hell is this? If you let me come, I can only foresee the future of your arrest! ! However, to talk about the history of "three aids", this may turn into a long story, and those who are interested can investigate it by themselves. However, in the Edo period, it was true that male handymen were engaged in washing the body for guests in the mixed bathhouse. A metamorphosis like Sanada can't do it! give up!

^^^
    D: Sanada said: I want to see more mixed bath scenes. PN: Matches and Samurai
    O: Sanada, you bastard! !

D: When the Reiju sucked out the poison from luffy, straw hats members put out their tongues and said "thank you for hospitality." The action was so cute, I tried to imitate it, but it would be said to be "more hospitality" or "more hospitality." How can I say "thank you for hospitality"? P.N. Hualin Sugar
    O: Well, in fact, I just omitted the scene of licking my lips in "Thank you for hospitality" → "舔 lips", but Hualin Sugar Sauce try to say "more diŤ hospitality", I hope you continue to work hard! I will definitely be able to say it one day! Just stick out your tongue and say "thank you for hospitality!" !
    Last edited by Vegapank; October 2nd, 2019 at 12:30 PM.

2 questions related to Sanji(kind of)

Reader: Oda sensei, I have an important report for you. On page 23 of vol 87, Sanji kicked Big Mom, right? Where did Sanji, who won’t kick women, go?!

Oda: Okay. I received a couple other letters regarding this, but that’s not what happened! Big Mom attempted to punch Reiju, and Luffy and Sanji stopped her. That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! Which means he’s just protecting themselves, it’s not a violent action toward a woman!! So Sanji didn’t violate his policy!!

Names of Soba Mask by the Strawhats:
    Luffy: Black! Mask! Mane
    Zoro: Idiot
    Nami: Cape
    Usopp: Lightning Skyser(Sky + Kaiser)
    Robin: Ominous Mask
    Chopper: Go get them Sanji
    Franky: Black Rolling Destroyer
    Brook: Enviable Man in Women’s Bathhouse

Oda: If it were you, which one would you choose?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information