+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea" special chapter drawn by Boichi (Dr. Stone, Origin)

Default "Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea" special chapter drawn by Boichi (Dr. Stone, Origin)

We will use this thread to post everything about "Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea", the One Piece special chapter drawn by Boichi (Dr. Stone, Origin) in last Jump issue. This special chapter is Boichi's version of original Zoro Vs. Mihawk in Baratie arc.

We can see Zoro's appearance in Jump ToC

Default Re: "Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea" special chapter drawn by Boichi (Dr. Stone, Ori

Nice idea to create a thread about this spin-off manga!

Here is my translation of Boichi's message;

"I have experienced many amazing stuffs this year. The most amazing experience for me was to draw this manuscript."

Default Re: "Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea" special chapter drawn by Boichi (Dr. Stone, Ori

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Nice idea to create a thread about this spin-off manga!

Here is my translation of Boichi's message;

"I have experienced many amazing stuffs this year. The most amazing experience for me was to draw this manuscript."
    Thank You to both of you sandman and redon
    Follow me on twitter@NoxDRaz
    Youtube: NoxDRaz
    Blog:Dawn Of One Piece
    One Piece Collection

So when is it coming out?
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    So when is it coming out?
    i think we can get it tomorrow along side one piece newest chapter

Thx Redon n Sandman. Looking forward to this?

I hope all the SHs eventually get their special chapter like this. Sanji had his done by the food wars mangaka, now Zoro.

Excited to see how this looks

Cover Comic Project
    To “cover” a song is to sing a song released by another person. The manga version of that, “One Piece” version has started!!
    To “cover” the famous scenes of One Piece by numerous artists!
    And the First Part will be......

From Chapter 51 “Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea”
    Cover the famous battle Zoro VS Mihawk
    With super drawing skills!!
    Last edited by KaidoBoby; July 18th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Hey Mihawk got a little butt on him
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

so.. it just redraw version of this chapter by boichi?

and there going to be more with other artist?

interesting!!!!

Can't wait for some translation of this :)

Don Krieg looks so good!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit that was good.
    Like really effing good.
    Dude should draw a fantasy or adventure manga when Dr Stone finishes.
    It translates so well

It's weird how amazing the men, the objects, the motion, pretty much everything looks in this art style, but then the women are bordering the uncanny valley... thank god each of them only appeared once.

As for the chapter itself, I don't know if it is Boichi the responsible for it or the fact I was already invested on the scene for this long, but I was definitely feeling like tearing up by the end.

Not my style, prefer oda's one.

That was really neat! Felt like a good time as any to experience that chapter again given that Zoro's in Wano.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    It's weird how amazing the men, the objects, the motion, pretty much everything looks in this art style, but then the women are bordering the uncanny valley... thank god each of them only appeared once.

As for the chapter itself, I don't know if it is Boichi the responsible for it or the fact I was already invested on the scene for this long, but I was definitely feeling like tearing up by the end.
    As someone that reads Dr. Stone, yea, I had 0 expectations for Nami and any other female character coming out alright lol

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Not my style, prefer oda's one.
    Same for me and thought about something more unique like the Sanji thing

But to each their own

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information