+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 951: Rampage

Default Re: Chapter 951: Rampage

I agree that there may be a connection between King's race/species and a Sky Island, but his wings are a great deal larger and more defined than the Birkans we've seen thus far, as well as those of Urouge.

They are, however, very similar to Tenguyama Hitetsu's wings.

Black tea is best enjoyed with one's fellow monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by otakufan View Post
    I agree that there may be a connection between King's race/species and a Sky Island, but his wings are a great deal larger and more defined than the Birkans we've seen thus far, as well as those of Urouge.

They are, however, very similar to Tenguyama Hitetsu's wings.
    The only obvious reason why King and Urouge wings are bigger than the on of a normal Birkan is because of their sizes. Urouge is already big enough as the size of a pacifista and King is comparably the size of Queen. The bigger the body, the bigger than wings need to be so they can fly. Normal size Birkans, like Ohm, have normal size wings.

Normal Size Wings

Tenguyama's is already a big man, so because of that his wings are extremely big.

The wings' size depends on the person's weight and height. Again, this is a theory, so it's possible the King and Tenguyama are indeed from different race which Urogue is not from.
    Last edited by Scretch; August 5th, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

"Those questions better be worth it, or else your descendants will regret it"

Quote Originally Posted by Scretch View Post
    There are three races on Sky Island: Birkans, Shandians and Skypieans.
    http://i.imgur.com/hYhkVaM.png
    I think King(and theoretically Urouge) are from the Birkan race, which to be honest is already a very rare race in Sky Island. How did the Birkans got into the blue sea? Idk, but what I think what happened was that they wanted to go to the blue sea as the Straw Hats wanted to go Sky Island. When they got there, they started being hunted by the World Government for the same reason Fishmen are being hunted: discrimination(or because Im-sama told them to). Anyway, this happened since the Void Century, and because of that, there are not a lot of Birkans on Earth.

Also, how does Urouge has small wings?!
    https://pm1.narvii.com/6328/ec01bc3b...ad88b29_hq.jpg
    A good a theory as any. We won't know for sure till we learn more about King in the near future.

Also, how does Urouge has small wings?!
    https://pm1.narvii.com/6328/ec01bc3b...ad88b29_hq.jpg
    For some reason he had Skypian wings when he was a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    A good a theory as any. We won't know for sure till we learn more about King in the near future.
    Thanks. Also, I'm new to Arlong Park (literally entered today), I just came here because Oro Jackson is shutting down. I really hope to get more into theories in this forum.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    For some reason he had Skypian wings when he was a boy.
    Birkans possibly have small wings when they are kids, and when they grow up it becomes bigger overtime. It's also possible that the Birkans are not like the Skypieans, which all of their wings are the same sizes. Because of that, King, Urogue and Tenguyama all have different wing sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    Luffy said sanji is worth a thousand men in zou, now sanji wants to free a thousand men from prison. If Sanji ends up leading these men, luffy's word will become true.

Good idea but why Sanji will only be the leader? You can add Shinobu or Nami
    Last edited by Kzmrlo; August 5th, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks. Also, I'm new to Arlong Park (literally entered today), I just came here because Oro Jackson is shutting down. I really hope to get more into theories in this forum.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Birkans possibly have small wings when they are kids, and when they grow up it becomes bigger overtime. It's also possible that the Birkans are not like the Skypieans, which all of their wings are the same sizes. Because of that, King, Urogue and Tenguyama all have different wing sizes.
    Welcome aboard.

We have a theories topic which you may or may not be acquainted with:

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=32320

That's for random theories and what not that wouldn't be related to current chapters or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Welcome aboard.

We have a theories topic which you may or may not be acquainted with:

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=32320

That's for random theories and what not that wouldn't be related to current chapters or whatever.
    Thanks for your amiability

There is no way they can be serious about killing each other. I don't think Kaido would actually endanger his crew by releasing Big Mom and having a full out fight. Maybe this will end in tea party(kaido's tea being spiced up with sake of course.)

After Kawamatsu, I am pretty positive that Tenguyama is a Tengu.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    After Kawamatsu, I am pretty positive that Tenguyama is a Tengu.
    I'll fully acknowledge him as a kappa when Big Mom gives the ok lol

The flames and big black wings tell me: Fallen Angel. The Sky Islanders have their whole god business running, so King could be the last survivor of a lost tribe/religious war along time ago (before the lost century).
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

Napoleon got some serious street cred boost by clashing with Kaido's club. He always felt like the weakest BM homie next to a literal sun and thunderstorm, but look at that!

The only obvious reason why King and Urouge wings are bigger than the on of a normal Birkan is because of their sizes. Urouge is already big enough as the size of a pacifista and King is comparably the size of Queen. The bigger the body, the bigger than wings need to be so they can fly. Normal size Birkans, like Ohm, have normal size wings.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Wp4Wuc613p0/hqdefault.jpg
    Normal Size Wings

Tenguyama's is already a big man, so because of that his wings are extremely big.
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=es

The wings' size depends on the person's weight and height. Again, this is a theory, so it's possible the King and Tenguyama are indeed from different race which Urogue is not from.
    It's not just the size, the shape is also pretty different, and the apparent anatomy too. The way they extend from their bodies, the way the feathers are arranged, pretty much everything looks different. They're also much bigger proportionally to their own bodies even if you compare to Uruoge (basically as big as they are), and much, much wider.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Wp4Wuc613p0/hqdefault.jpg
    Normal Size Wings

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=es

No ? Urouge's wings aren't anywhere near close King's size.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Boy View Post
    No ? Urouge's wings aren't anywhere near close King's size.
    Again, the size doesn't has to be the same. As I said in a previous post, Birkans are probably not like Skypieans, which all of them have the same size of wings. Also, it's possible that it work by genes instead of height and weight. Probably Urogue parents(or one of them, is possible that Urogue is half human half birkan) had smaller wings than King, so Urogue inherited those wings from him/her/them.

To end it all, my other theory is that King and Tenguyama are both from an "extincted" species of flying people instead, and that Urogue is just a simple Birkan from Sky Island, who knows.

The wings strike me as a typical Oda troll move.

I bet they are fake / part of the Impel Down uniform, and King's racial features will be revealed when he removes the mask.
    Last edited by Jabra; August 5th, 2019 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Twist: It's not a mask!

But Urouge can change his size right? Who knows, how this affects his wings...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    The wings strike me as a typical Oda troll move.

I bet they are fake / part of the Impel Down uniform, and King's racial features will be revealed when he removes the mask.
    Tbh, I used to think Urogue wings were actually fake before King was introduced.

Again, the size doesn't has to be the same. As I said in a previous post, Birkans are probably not like Skypieans, which all of them have the same size of wings. Also, it's possible that it work by genes instead of height and weight. Probably Urogue parents(or one of them, is possible that Urogue is half human half birkan) had smaller wings than King, so Urogue inherited those wings from him/her/them.

To end it all, my other theory is that King and Tenguyama are both from an "extincted" species of flying people instead, and that Urogue is just a simple Birkan from Sky Island, who knows.
    The same is different also. Doubt Oda made the whole thing so cryptic for King to be revealed just to be from the Sky Islands. It’s something more. Also don’t look too much into Hitetsu. Tengus have wings, it’s probably just that

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information