+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan the Hammer: A Mafia Game

Default Re: Fan the Hammer: A Mafia Game

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    Everyone: Some questions for ya.
    1. Assuming Kitsune did not lie about being shot on night 2, how did he get shot? Why might a mafia member have gotten shot?
    2. Assuming Kitsune did lie about being shot on night 2, why would a mafia member have sacrificed himself in such a way? Do you think that my explanation (that there were three mafia members and they knew we were at MiLo/LyLo on day 3) makes sense?
    3. Could the mafia have more than one gun? If so, did they start with more than one, or did they acquire another one at a later time?
    4. If multiple guns were to be used on the same target on the same night, would the victim bleed to death as we have seen so far?
    5. Do you think that Huschel should use his gun tonight? If so, then who should he use it on?
    Sorry, I must have missed these earlier.

1. If he did not lie about getting shot, he must have been shot by a townie with a gun and lucky aim, but I think he was lying.

2. I think that Kitsune did not mean to 'sacrifice' himself entirely by claiming to be shot, at least for Day 3. My assumption was that if his scumtells were a little less obvious, he could have convinced the town to vote off a townie that day, while the mafia shot another townie that night, leading them closer to victory. When Kitsune wouldn't have died at day's end, he would have obviously been the next target, but by then 3 townies would have been dead. I think it's possible that this was a plan with a 3 mafia in order to gain majority, but I still believe it's most likely a 2 mafia game.

3. My assumption is that the mafia has one member that can shoot, and has a certain number of bullets. Potentially they could have more than one gun, but I think its more likely that a single mafia member can shoot, and that if they died, it would be left for the remaining one to either receive another gun or lead the town to a townie lynch.

4. I'm not sure, but I think it's possible that if two people were shot in the same time period, they would instead die during that period, instead of bleeding out during another day period. (The vests protected them from the first one, but not the second).

5. That would be assuming that Huschel can shoot again (which I'm not sure about). But if he could, probably not, especially if we don't lynch a mafia today today. Assuming kirby and I are townie and will die at day's end, that will leave 4 people left in the game. If there are two more mafia, then they've already won the majority at that point and don't need to lynch anyone today. If there's only one more mafia member, then at night, if Huschel (assuming townie in this scenario) shoots someone, he's got a 3 in 1 chance of hitting mafia, but if mafia doesn't shoot at night and claims to have gotten shot, the last day will be a lot of chaos surrounding who shot who and mafia hunting (which I admit could be interesting to watch).

My question to Kirbycide is your thoughts on SUDK? Has any of their posts stuck out to you as particularly townie or scummy? I think that if you really think its a 3 mafia game, we cannot end the day without lynching a mafia, so I'd like to have the town's consensus on who it should be.

Awesome Koala by Heart~

Let me answer this first since I think Kirby is waiting on them to continue. I'll give more extensive thoughts after.

Everyone: Some questions for ya.
    1. Assuming Kitsune did not lie about being shot on night 2, how did he get shot? Why might a mafia member have gotten shot?
    2. Assuming Kitsune did lie about being shot on night 2, why would a mafia member have sacrificed himself in such a way? Do you think that my explanation (that there were three mafia members and they knew we were at MiLo/LyLo on day 3) makes sense?
    3. Could the mafia have more than one gun? If so, did they start with more than one, or did they acquire another one at a later time?
    4. If multiple guns were to be used on the same target on the same night, would the victim bleed to death as we have seen so far?
    5. Do you think that Huschel should use his gun tonight? If so, then who should he use it on?
    1. I can't think of a way other than an unannounced townie gun. This seems unlikely. My random "deflector vest" theory was not really meant to be taken seriously.
    2. Your explanation makes a lot of sense, I just think the underlying 3-mafia assumption doesn't. Others have mentioned that maybe the mafia only gets to kill every other night, as a way to balance that. That's something I hadn't thought of but I'm still not convinced.
    3. If the guns are being handed out at random based on the numbers we pick, I think it's totally possible for a mafia member to win the roll and get a second gun. In such a case I suppose there could be two night kills on the same night, but I would assume it requires at least 2 mafia members being alive so that each can take a shot. However, I don't think they would have started with multiple guns, nor do I think there is more than one random gun at a time.
    4. Ask Shuhan and see if he answers lol. i certainly think it would be plausible for instant death to occur but no way to know.
    5. Huschel has explicitly stated he only gets a single shot. You later said you don't think you believe him about this. So let me as you a question in return: do you think he would lie about it if he was a townie? This is not a leading or rhetorical question. Honestly curious what you think.

I just realized I didn't really answer #2 in full, as there are a few questions in there. I am going to stick to my desperation mode theory as to why he would falsely claim he was shot. Tossing every possible reason out there not to die, not necessarily due to a grand strategy or immediate win con but in order to confuse the town and give them as much pause as possible, and at least delay his death a bit. He may have felt he was screwed regardless, given the previous day, but I was pretty surprised how quickly after day start he just went out and full claimed everything. Obviously it didn't work... well I guess it worked on me, but I still stand by my original line of thinking to try lynching his scum buddy first and wait and see for sure what happened to him. Obviously I will look really, really stupid if there are 3 mafia and my plan would have lost us the game.

I don’t think you’ll look stupid if that happens, Foolio. I think it’ll be obvious to everyone else by then that you did it because you were scum!

I do think that there is a plausible reason for a townie to lie about the gun being single use. By admitting to having a gun, they would have made themselves a priority target for the mafia tonight. If they claim that it is only single use, then maybe it will diminish the likelihood of the mafia going after them.

Can’t say I agree with it entirely. If it were me, I wouldn’t have admitted to having a gun in the first place. But, still, I do see a reason for a townie to do that.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My question to Kirbycide is your thoughts on SUDK? Has any of their posts stuck out to you as particularly townie or scummy? I think that if you really think its a 3 mafia game, we cannot end the day without lynching a mafia, so I'd like to have the town's consensus on who it should be.
    I have a pretty strong feeling that SUDK is a townie, though I can't give any solid evidence for why I feel that way right now because I'm eating dinner. Just going by my gut, I would list all of you in the following order, from most suspicious to least:

Foolio
    Huschel
    kmohyudin
    Sky
    SUDK

I'm going to try to set some time aside over the next six hours to attempt another read through of the thread. I'll see if I need to revise my list, and I'll try to provide evidence for my suspicions where I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Thank you. I was so surprised that nobody was really judging me for using the gun. I very much expected having to defend myself throughout the whole Day.
    Just for the record, I did weigh in on this. My stance was that it would be a really odd mafia target which made me not immediately suspect you, plus it was ballsy to come forward pretty quickly with it. At the same time I totally said you could have done it as a calculated unexpected kill, since you are a clever one. I guess I just didn't feel strongly enough that this was the potential case to go hard against you. I will admit that part of the problem when I try to envision this scenario though is that if both Sky and Kirby really are shot, it only makes sense if you still have a remaining scum buddy so that you got to use your gun and they got to do the other kill. Otherwise, you would have either had to be able to perform two simultaneous kills yourself, or Kirby would have to be lying. If Kirby is lying, then why? Because presumably he is not your scum buddy in that scenario.

That means that I believe Kirby to be Town. But I don't know if I want to lynch Foolio like Kirby is proposing. I stand by the fact that Foolio has been on Kitune's case since very early on (@Foolio: I changed my mind on that yesterday after you stopped reading, probably). In a way that seems excessive for scum buddies even if they are trying to fake animosity. If it's all a ploy then I'll very much respect that. :P
    Yes, this must have happened after I stepped away from the game. I'm glad you concretely acknowledge my pursuit of Kitsune despite my stance yesterday.

I'm having lots of fun, but I'm also making sure to make the game fun for myself. I think I've been joking around a little bit more than usual. Because I want to.
    For the record, I have legitimately appreciated your joking around.

I donít think that two guns are getting distributed every other night, one to mafia, one at random. I do buy that one gun is getting distributed at random on the night after we choose numbers.

I donít buy that any of the guns are single use. People have speculated that we didnít choose numbers again on day 2 because Jabberwok hadnít used his gun. Okay. But we didnít choose new numbers today, and Huschel did use his. If the gun was single use, wouldnít we be choosing numbers again today?

Iím beginning to think that Huschel is lying about one or more things with his gun claim.
    So to be explicit, do you believe the mafia get to attempt a kill every night, and that N2 was an intentional no-kill?

Quote Originally Posted by kmohyudin View Post
    Hidden:
    Since I have touched on this, I think I should explain. I was kinda hurt that when Foolio went after Kirby, even voted for them and then I added my own questions to the accusation, and Kirby responded to all of them. Rather than evaluating and pushing Kirby, as should be done, Foolio instead chose to ignore all that, and focus on my speculation on even day jester. I get that Foolio was frustrated at wild speculations, and wanted to focus the town on scumhunt, but its not like I ignored it. I did what I thought was needed. I hated the fact that Foolio basically resigned (said they had zero motivation, felt like dead weight etc).

I mean look at it from my POV. I already felt really bad on the whole Jabberwok affair. I got really a really pissy post from Kitsune Inferno (who later apologized) but wherein he did say that I was the reason people are choosing not to post. And then this. Honestly, I joined this game because I really had a nostalgic love for Mafia, but so far it felt like my inclusion had been detrimental to the fun everyone should be having.

Anyway, that was the gist of it, and it's not like I am feeling bad anymore. I just wanted to clarify my position so that we can move on.
    Hidden:
    Well, I probably owe you an apology too. At the time I felt you were very reluctantly trying to go along with me because you "promised," like you were just doing me a charitable favor, and that your questions were cursory and kinda empty. And then the jester bit really set me off. So yeah, sorry. Also for making that "I give up" post. As for me ignoring Huschel's off-hand doubt of my voting history, I'm not quite sure why that was such a problem. Felt like some more of Huschel's usual vague musings and I didn't feel I had to take the time to defend myself amidst whatever was going on at the time.

If we're trying to consolidate between Huschel and SUDK, I am probably more inclined to want to lynch Huschel. @kmo, unlike the pursuit against Jabberwok, I think you've made some really strong arguments this time. I think I just have blinders on to a certain degree, because I feel this is Huschel's usual style (regardless of alignment) and also because he is funny and okay I'll admit it, he has been agreeing with me lately and that has done a lot for my broken confidence. What that means from my perspective of there only being 2 mafia is that, if Huschel is scum, he probably did receive the gun, but he didn't use it. He killed Sky with his regular night kill instead. And if, for whatever reason, those have some kind of time restriction or limited ammo, it likely means he can kill again immediately tonight as well, using the gun.

SUDK I feel has been making some good posts. Like, all I can say is I don't particularly get scum vibes right now. But I don't recall any super controversial stances either, and he's also on the less active side of things so it's hard to know.

I don’t think you’ll look stupid if that happens, Foolio. I think it’ll be obvious to everyone else by then that you did it because you were scum!
    Well I will feel stupid, because I'm not scum.

I have also really appreciated the levity and humor throughout the game! Thanks, Huschel and everyone else who has added jokes here and there.

I think it's particularly interesting that SUDK, Foolio, and Huschel haven't voted for anyone yet, especially when we are so close to the end of the game. This is a really precarious time for the town, even if there is only one mafioso left, but I'm sure that there are two. We need to have a successful vote today.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Just for the record, I did weigh in on this. My stance was that it would be a really odd mafia target which made me not immediately suspect you, plus it was ballsy to come forward pretty quickly with it. At the same time I totally said you could have done it as a calculated unexpected kill, since you are a clever one. I guess I just didn't feel strongly enough that this was the potential case to go hard against you. I will admit that part of the problem when I try to envision this scenario though is that if both Sky and Kirby really are shot, it only makes sense if you still have a remaining scum buddy so that you got to use your gun and they got to do the other kill. Otherwise, you would have either had to be able to perform two simultaneous kills yourself, or Kirby would have to be lying. If Kirby is lying, then why? Because presumably he is not your scum buddy in that scenario.
    I'm dumb this doesn't explain how Kirby got shot. Sigh. Is Foolio going to now immediately eat his words and start seriously considering a 3-scum scenario?

So to be explicit, do you believe the mafia get to attempt a kill every night, and that N2 was an intentional no-kill?
    Yes, and yes.

Wow I'm even dumber for quoting the wrong part of my post.

What that means from my perspective of there only being 2 mafia is that, if Huschel is scum, he probably did receive the gun, but he didn't use it. He killed Sky with his regular night kill instead. And if, for whatever reason, those have some kind of time restriction or limited ammo, it likely means he can kill again immediately tonight as well, using the gun.
    THIS would not explain Kirby getting shot. Unless he's lying but even I don't suspect that right now.

I think it's particularly interesting that SUDK, Foolio, and Huschel haven't voted for anyone yet, especially when we are so close to the end of the game. This is a really precarious time for the town, even if there is only one mafioso left, but I'm sure that there are two. We need to have a successful vote today.
    We do have to get it right regardless. So whereas I would usually be really gung-ho with tossing my votes around, I'm being a bit more reserved. Also, if there really are 2 mafia left as you adamantly believe, and both Sky and you are dying Townies, me putting a second vote on someone could potentially allow the remaining two scum to pile on and hammer immediately, ending the game.

That's fair, Foolio. Then, could you do what I've done and make a list of your suspects in order?

I think it might be a good idea for everyone to do this, actually.

I'm here! Apologies for absence!

Quote Originally Posted by "Kirbycide", #647
    1. Assuming Kitsune did not lie about being shot on night 2, how did he get shot? Why might a mafia member have gotten shot?2. Assuming Kitsune did lie about being shot on night 2, why would a mafia member have sacrificed himself in such a way? Do you think that my explanation (that there were three mafia members and they knew we were at MiLo/LyLo on day 3) makes sense?
    1. Assuming he didn't lie he was a very prominent player in the game. For him to be shot isn't unlikely, as he was fairly controversial and aggressive with his posts. It's entirely possible that he could've rubbed someone the wrong way.
    2. I think wholly that Kitsune's ploy was to die, but to have us lynch others along the way. He expressed willingness to leave the game, and this was a way to ensure that happened without outing his Mafia buddies. I think that, if we were at MyLo/LyLo and then knew it, them risking one of their own knowing that there are non-Mafia guns out there was very risky, and it doesn't sound like a good idea at all.
    3. I don't believe the Mafia work under the same gun rules as we do. I outlined what I thought was the timeline prior, and I stick by it. The Mafia decided not to kill to let Kitsune play his part.
    4. Speculative, but I don't think so. Honestly it'd be pretty funny if BOTH the Mafia and the gun-user were under the impression that the other didn't act and that they're responsible for the bleeding out, and Shuhan's the type of host to do that.
    5. Assuming Huschel has a second shot, and we didn't kill him (as I've stated leaving a gun-user out in the open is a bad idea), he should target probably me, unfortunately. I'm as inactive as Sky, and it aligns with Huschel's reasoning (though I give off Townie vibes, apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by "Huschel", #649
    1) It makes little sense to me that the mafia would shoot their own just to see them flip at the end of the Day. The gun (assuming there is only one which I am) wasn't in play at the time. So I don't know how he might have gotten shot. Also, I feel like his death blurb would have told us if he was actually bleeding already.
    This kind of reads like you had the gun Night 2. Did you get the gun earlier than last night?

@Sky: Your opinion of me seems to completely disregard the fact that I was gunning for Kitsune pretty hard yesterday under the pretence of him being third-party. I was completely willing to vote, but he was so near death and had already been put at L-1 multiple times that I was waiting until later in the day. Kitsune hammering himself happened with an hour or so before the end of the day, and apparently we only lost kmo's post that he's happy to have lost. I don't understand how you formed this opinion unless you ignored a lot of my posts. To say I didn't give a reason for voting Kitsune is crazy considering my entire day was spent trying to push the fact that he was third-party.

Also Kitsune's role colour is a different colour to the gun Jabs got, which I would note, but I don't think I can keep gunning for the third-party theory. At this point guns are super dangerous and if someone is handing them out and hasn't said anything then they're content to watch the Town suffer. I'm just acknowledging it before someone calls me out on not acknowledging it.

I suppose that it's time for me to answer my own questions, now.

I asked this question because I want to make sure that everyone else understands how unlikely it is that Kitsune was telling the truth. From all the evidence we have, the only players who could have had the ability to shoot anyone on night 2 were the mafia. Surely, the mafia would not have shot one of their own, and I think that it's a pretty big leap (especially now) to think that there might be someone among us with a reflector vest. It should be pretty clear that we all have the same vests, and while they do not actually save our lives, they prevent us from dying immediately to a single shot.

Obviously, I think that my explanation is the most reasonable one for why Kitsune would have lied about being shot on day 3. I'm glad that at least some of you see the logic in it, now. I find it extremely interesting that Foolio has admitted now that it makes a lot of sense, but he did not acknowledge it at all on day 3 when he asked for how the town could be in MiLo or LyLo. I also agree that it's possible that Kitsune was simply flustered and making rash decisions on his own, but I find it unlikely that he would go to such lengths even if he simply didn't want to play anymore. His posts on day 3 (or was it day 2? I'd have to check) made it clear that he was trying to think rationally about how his behavior would impact the chances for his team to win.

I find it more likely that he panicked into soft claiming on day 2 during the public secrecy drama (I also think that Foolio seemed to have been panicking a bit then as well, though I'll admit that I also thought at the time that Jabberwok was doing the same). To me, it seems like Kitsune composed himself during night 2, convened with his scumbuddies, and came up with the best plan for keeping himself alive after making himself so suspicious on day 2: Claim that he'd been shot, and make the town second guess whether it would be worth lynching him or not. I would not be surprised in the least if one of his scumbuddies took an aggressive stance on day 3 in an attempt to make the town lynch someone else (Foolio). But I think it would have been extremely unusual for both of the remaining mafia to take that stance, and so I highly suspect that the third mafioso probably voted for Kitsune, probably towards the end of the day when it became clear that his lynch was more or less unavoidable. I also wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the reasons why Kitsune hammered himself, it was probably disheartening to have someone on his team put one of the last nails in his coffin.

I think that the mafia probably started this game with one gun that has unlimited uses. That the gun can be passed among the mafia members, and that one of them can use it each night to attempt a night kill. I also think that it has always been possible for them to acquire another gun via the number selection we've been doing since the start of the game. If they were to acquire the randomly distributed gun, suffice it to say that it would be extremely bad for the town. I'm pretty worried that's exactly what happened last night, and that the mafia made another really smart move by attempting to kill two separate targets. If my suspicions are right, then the town truly is in LyLo right now. Not only do we need to lynch one of them today to ensure that there is only one left tomorrow, but to ensure that there is only one left tonight so that they can only attempt one more night kill rather than two.

To me, it seems that if two kills were to be attempted on the same target on the same night, the victim would probably die immediately. I think that the mafia would probably have suspected this, too, and I think that they once again made a smart move by not trying that last night. Had they done that, it would have probably put them in a stronger position for controlling lynches today, but it would have also made it much clearer that there definitely are two of them left. Once again, I am going to say what I've been finding so suspicious about Foolio here: The mafia is trying their best to convince the town that it is in a better position than it really is, to lull it into a false sense of security. By attempting kills on two separate townies last night, they would have given the town reason to doubt that they had acquired a second gun, and that the person who claimed to have it was actually a townie.

I no longer think that the mafia may have had a second, sure-fire kill option. Rather, I think that this (acquiring the random gun) is the only way that they could have done that, but they've played in such a way where they do not need it now to win. Though, again, I fully suspect that they would have used it on night 3, had they acquired another gun, and had we made a no lynch on day 3.

I think that the answer to this question does not matter, because the town is only going to be able to win if we lynch one of the remaining mafia members today and the other one tomorrow. If we get one today, then the last remaining one will surely not shoot him/herself tonight. So, even if Huschel survives the day, and even if his gun has more than one use, it won't matter who he shoots tonight (if he is town, which I'm pretty sure he isn't).

Obviously, I think that my explanation is the most reasonable one for why Kitsune would have lied about being shot on day 3. I'm glad that at least some of you see the logic in it, now. I find it extremely interesting that Foolio has admitted now that it makes a lot of sense, but he did not acknowledge it at all on day 3 when he asked for how the town could be in MiLo or LyLo. I also agree that it's possible that Kitsune was simply flustered and making rash decisions on his own, but I find it unlikely that he would go to such lengths even if he simply didn't want to play anymore. His posts on day 3 (or was it day 2? I'd have to check) made it clear that he was trying to think rationally about how his behavior would impact the chances for his team to win.will surely not shoot him/herself tonight. So, even if Huschel survives the day, and even if his gun has more than one use, it won't matter who he shoots tonight (if he is town, which I'm pretty sure he isn't).
    Please don't twist my words. I am acknowledging that IF there are 3 mafia, your theory is pretty reasonable. The problem is the entire thing gets entirely dismissed by the far-fetched assumption of the existence of 3 mafia in a 10-man game, thus making the entirely theory really implausible.

I've had some time to reflect. I am going to stick to looking for the simplest and least outrageous explanations. From everything we have seen so far, I believe 3 mafia is outrageous. I also believe multiple guns existing at once is outrageous. Thus, in in accordance with my previous posts, I am going to assume Huschel is not scum because it doesn't square at all with a 2-mafia game. You and Sky are shot, so barring something super crazy like one of you not dying, you are somewhat irrelevant to my suspect list because I believe if either of you is scum, the game will end when you die.

That leaves kmo and and SUDK. I continue to like SUDK's posts. I don't know if there's a bias in that he seems to think similarly to me on some things, and the answers he just gave the five questions gel with me. So I guess just by process of elimination, my suspects in order from most to least suspicious are:
    1. kmo
    2. SUDK
    3. Huschel
    Of course if Kirby or Sky end up being mafia that would be amazing. If the game keeps going after that then well... color me embarrassed. I would totally understand a wagon against me after that for being so deeply in denial (I'm not scum though!).

I will reiterate that kmo's case against Huschel is actually well put-together. He's making some really good observations and pointing out behavior in Huschel that I just shrugged off. For a while there I was actually thinking Huschel would be a good lynch, as I openly stated. But under my current attempts to stay focused I find it unlikely Huschel is scum. I only put kmo at the top of my list because I'm back in a mindset that maybe he is trying to play up a single aspect (Huschel's lack of committal to a view or plan) and get him mislynched for it. I don't have massively strong suspicions against him vs. SUDK.

Vote Lynch: kmohyudin

I know I'm starting a 4th wagon. I'm sorry if that's spreading votes really thin but it's a vote that doesn't allow a mafia hammer if I'm wrong about numbers. I will be around for quite a few more hours, but not close to day end. I am fiercely against a no-lynch so I will 100% change my vote if needed to achieve lynch. Though I won't be voting for myself =P

I know I'm starting a 4th wagon. I'm sorry if that's spreading votes really thin but it's a vote that doesn't allow a mafia hammer if I'm wrong about numbers. I will be around for quite a few more hours, but not close to day end. I am fiercely against a no-lynch so I will 100% change my vote if needed to achieve lynch. Though I won't be voting for myself =P
    Starting a 4th wagon in the evening of the 4th day is exactly what I'd expect a mafioso to do! Damnit, Foolio.

Are you sure you don't want to just throw in the towel? C'mon.

You seem to be getting real worried about a mafia of two hammering home a mislynch, for someone who is so sure that a 3/10 mafia game would be ridiculously skewed against the town...

Starting a 4th wagon in the evening of the 4th day is exactly what I'd expect a mafioso to do! Damnit, Foolio.

Are you sure you don't want to just throw in the towel? C'mon.

You seem to be getting real worried about a mafia of two hammering home a mislynch, for someone who is so sure that a 3/10 mafia game would be ridiculously skewed against the town...
    Really? Because I would expect a mafioso to simply hop on whichever wagon they knew wasn't scum instead of putting themselves at risk by starting an extra wagon.

I said I will change my vote if needed. To be more specific, I will probably only be around for another 6 hours or so. Also, despite feeling pretty strongly, that doesn't mean I think I'm infallible.

Really? Because I would expect a mafioso to simply hop on whichever wagon they knew wasn't scum instead of putting themselves at risk by starting an extra wagon.
    It's WIFOM, man. WIFOM all the way down.

Also, leave it to a mafioso to admit that he's doing the last thing he'd expect a mafioso to do...

Ah yes, WIFOM again, the ultimate excuse. I know there is literally nothing I could say or do to make you stop suspecting me, but come on.

SUDK, do you think you'll vote for anyone?

Also, Foolio, I don't think that the mafia cares whether the town mislynches today or not. Even a no lynch will serve them just fine, if I'm right. And in that case, yes, I think that starting a fourth wagon is something that the mafia would consider doing right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information