+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Life Acomplishments Thread

  1. #1

    Default The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Post any recent Acomplishments you have achieved here. We'll all congratulate you for it!

    I'll start! I scored a 92% on my test today. Yay!

  2. #2
    Discovered Stowaway andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The King Engine

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    Post any recent Acomplishments you have achieved here. We'll all congratulate you for it!

    I'll start! I scored a 92% on my test today. Yay!
    Congratulations! Nothing like studying and getting great results.

  3. #3

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    This thread is incredibly intimidating.

    I guess...I've started a workout routine that includes, among other things, bicycle crunches everyday. So, after a lazy childhood I'm starting to get into a decent level of health.

  4. #4

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    This thread is incredibly intimidating.

    I guess...I've started a workout routine that includes, among other things, bicycle crunches everyday. So, after a lazy childhood I'm starting to get into a decent level of health.
    That's awesome! I'm sure you will rock at it!

  5. #5
    二兎を追う者は一兎も得ず SuburbanErrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Japan

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    I'm almost 23 and I started University this year and I have just completed my first year :) I thought it would be difficult to get in, but I defied odds and managed to do it!

  6. #6

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Me and my wife bought a house.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

  7. #7
    Arf. (ᵔᴥᵔ) FelRes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SoCal

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Just got my work contract extended this past week.
    Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー)TSUKAME SUCCESS !

  8. #8
    The English Avenger Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Well hidden

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Krupp View Post
    Post any recent Acomplishments you have achieved here. We'll all congratulate you for it!

    I'll start! I scored a 92% on my test today. Yay!
    Woot! Nothing like getting a good grade on a test.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    I'm almost 23 and I started University this year and I have just completed my first year :) I thought it would be difficult to get in, but I defied odds and managed to do it!
    Cool beans! College is awesome, at least if you find a college that suits you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Me and my wife bought a house.
    Damn, we had no idea! Congratulate CU for us.

  9. #9

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Me and my wife bought a house.
    Yay! I hope its cozy and filled with Happiness!

  10. #10

    Default Re: The Life Acomplishments Thread

    Congratulations! That's awesome.
    spanish dictionary

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts