+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Beastars

Default Re: Beastars

That's... it makes me sad, but understanding.

It's gonna be hard to make a satisfying wrap-up in three chapters considering the scope of this story. Still, seeing the quality flip-flop through the Melon arc makes it clear the weekly schedule wasn't working for this series. Better end it on a relatively good note.

I'm looking forward to Paru's next work. To me she's a really refreshing author, someone who draws and tells stories the way she wants. No matter the quality it was always a source of inspiration, turning Beastars into the highlight reading of each week. And I really hope this isn't the end of the Beastars world. I hope sometime in the future she'll revisit it, maybe with short comics like the ones in Beast Complex.

Not really a shocker seeing how quality has been dropping throughout the Melon arc. I hope her next work lets her fully express her talent and is more like the first arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

That seems pretty sudden. There was a lot to explore.

Damn crazy its ending. It just got on Netflix you'd think they'd extend it as much as possible. Oh well, a unique series anyways

I would have much preferred this series to go monthly instead of basically getting axed. No way 3 chapters will do this any justice. Despite the decline in quality over the last +50 chapters this series was very unique and I'm pretty sad to see tons of world-building done go unexplored :(
    We all float down here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information