+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Chapter 970: Oden Vs Kaido

Default Re: Chapter 970: Oden Vs Kaido

Now that Teach is on the move I believe he will attack Totoland while the territory is weakened and Mama isn't there . Why would he attack Totoland? The Ryo poneglyph is the answer. Somehow I feel that BM won't really be dealt with this arc; she will either be stalled or barely defeated. During the aftermath however she will go back to her Queendom only to find it in Ruins with another quater of her grandkids out of comission. This Will enrage her to no end and she will set out again to exact revenge on Teach much like Ace did. We know what happens after. (Teach ends up winning by some foul means and eats the soul soul fruit) lol. Behold as he becomes the proper cerberus.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Would you like a Blast?
    100000000000000 Berries please.
    Blasting Destinations: Gotham city, Jaya, central perk, E. R.

The Mad Moiselle BellisarioFaith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky69 View Post
    Oh, dear friend, welcome to my nightmare. So many hellishly stupid, inexplicable things are done that nobody should be surprised anymore when things like that slip through the cracks.
    It is true that, at this point, I'm kind of expecting that the real answer is gonna be something that seemingly makes no sense and/or would have been almost impossible to figure out based on the knowledge that we-the-readers actually have. And then have it be explained with a handwave, or with something like "Here's what really happened, and it involves a motive, means, and opportunity that you could never have possibly guessed!"

I hope I'm wrong, though, and that it is someone who had proper foreshadowing and clues pointing to them. We shall see.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by STP_PS View Post
    Now that Teach is on the move I believe he will attack Totoland while the territory is weakened and Mama isn't there . Why would he attack Totoland? The Ryo poneglyph is the answer. Somehow I feel that BM won't really be dealt with this arc; she will either be stalled or barely defeated. During the aftermath however she will go back to her Queendom only to find it in Ruins with another quater of her grandkids out of comission. This Will enrage her to no end and she will set out again to exact revenge on Teach much like Ace did. We know what happens after. (Teach ends up winning by some foul means and eats the soul soul fruit) lol. Behold as he becomes the proper cerberus.
    Someone made a fan comic based on this premise where Katakuri was essentially trying to fight off Blackbeard's whole crew single handed and the comic was actually really good.

Quote Originally Posted by STP_PS View Post
    Teach isn't going to Totoland.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information