+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    My wife (we'll call her Onka) tells me it's the same meaning, a ship's shadow. The original, "senei", used what's called the on'yomi, basically the original Chinese pronunciation for the two kanji. The revision, "funakage", uses the kun'yomi, the Japanese equivalents.

Here's an example: 水 means water, and it can be read as the on'yomi "sui", like in Suicune the Pokemon, or the kun'yomi "mizu".
    That's great, cheers to you and your wife!

Does anyone know where I can find RAW Volume 97?

Quote Originally Posted by ZDTom View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find RAW Volume 97?
    Give it a week for the digital version to come out, then it should be easy to find. Redon will probably share a download link like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Give it a week for the digital version to come out, then it should be easy to find. Redon will probably share a download link like usual.
    Okay, good to know, thankss!

ONE PIECE VOLUME 97 DIGITAL RAW (by aKraa)

https://nyaa.si/view/1291171

SBS and extra pages.

Last edited by redon; October 16th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.

Any news about vol 98's date? I thought of december but can't find any thread yet, so 2021?
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

Any news about vol 98's date? I thought of december but can't find any thread yet, so 2021?
    Yeah, they hinted on a promo for the box sets it was planned for December, but there's still nothing on Shueisha's website. Presumably the unexpected two week break messed up the schedule.

It's definitely not coming with the other new Jump releases on the 4th. I don't think it's impossible for it to come out alongside the box sets on the 28th, but every day it's not officially announced makes that feel more and more unlikely. Mid to late January would be the safest guess, imo

If is late January vol 98 would be released with a buffer of 8 chapters, assuming ch.994 is really its conclusion.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information