+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    Honestly, depending on how long it takes to get to the main battles, I can even see it around 100/101/102.
    I'll go full speculation: I have vibes the arc is gonna flow into some greater one around 101-102, so I'll call Wano/Onigashima closed around that.
    Prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    a team of allosaurus, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, branchiosaurus, triceratops and ankylosaurus, keeping the T-Rex one for King and megalodon for Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    what if Rocks wanted to become the king of world... and he did i? Imu revealed to be Rocks could be a twist

Considering Act 3 is the tragedy/tragic climax/twist of the story, I could see Volume 98 having the Villain Cover if Act 3 ends in it. But who knows?
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

I don't think we'll get hero / villain covers until Act 4
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

Starving Artist Elektrik Dynomite's Avatar

My bet is on Luffy, Law, and Kid really big, with either the Akazaya 9 or the Tobbi Roppo in the Foreground/Background. Jimbe or Marco possibly on there

Indeed, vilains and heros covers are closer to the arc finale. The pattern is: villains cover (only covers without Luffy) > heros covers > climax / main battle cover (that is Luffy's main battle) > aftermath / transition to new arc cover. And for sure Wano doesn't have only 4 volumes left.
    Last edited by Nouryoku; July 30th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.

It's unlikely the volume will be 12 chapters, but 986 would be a pretty great chapter on which to end the volume. It's not entirely unprecedented. Volumes 63, 69, and 77 were all 12 chapters.
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

I think Scotch said it would be 10 chapters based on the page count.

Ah, so it is. I missed that post.

Excited for the cover vol and sbs questions

Weird, vol 97 just got deleted at shueisha website. Maybe it got reschedule.

Digital version is still scheduled for October, as would be expected, so maybe it was just a mistake.

I heard the upcoming volume of Act-Age was taken down due to the drama, maybe one or two others accidentally got hit while they were doing that.

One Piece Color Walk 9: Tiger, dissapeared too in Shueisha website...

So the volume, color walk and magazine are all delayed? This sucks :( was looking forward to them a lot.

At least the magazine was only delayed by a couple weeks. Having the colour walk and the volume hit at the same time makes it seem a lot less like an accident though, which sucks.

I wonder what could have cause delays this far along the production process. The large print runs One Piece stuff gets are maybe too much to print and ship while maintaining appropriate distancing perhaps...

The magazine Is now infinitely delayed. We have only the Digital release of volume 97 scheduled in october.
    "Let's go to the New World! Yeah!"

Quote Originally Posted by danilomaster87 View Post
    The magazine Is now infinitely delayed. We have only the Digital release of volume 97 scheduled in october.
    When was that stated? I must have missed the update.

Extremely worrying if true. Something must have gone horribly wrong somewhere in the production line.

Has anyone spotted any other scheduled releases being effected?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    When was that stated? I must have missed the update.

Extremely worrying if true. Something must have gone horribly wrong somewhere in the production line.

Has anyone spotted any other scheduled releases being effected?
    I've ready this tweet: https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status...287247360?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    At least the magazine was only delayed by a couple weeks. Having the colour walk and the volume hit at the same time makes it seem a lot less like an accident though, which sucks.

I wonder what could have cause delays this far along the production process. The large print runs One Piece stuff gets are maybe too much to print and ship while maintaining appropriate distancing perhaps...
    Japan's struggling with COVID again, I assume we'll see more delays over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Japan's struggling with COVID again, I assume we'll see more delays over the next few weeks.
    I don't think that. One Punch Man, Boruto and Boku no Hero Academia are still scheduled.

There's no real reason to delay this volume, though? All the chapters that will be on it have already been published.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information