+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 528

Thread: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

  1. #61

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Let's not resort to conclusions that don't have backing yet. The whole world (many better than others) is struggling with Covid. Japan has things in place to prevent shutdowns, just like much of the world does. Im not sure why OP's stuff was taken off schedule, but like others have mentioned, other manga are retaining that schedule.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by danilomaster87 View Post
    The magazine Is now infinitely delayed. We have only the Digital release of volume 97 scheduled in october.

    Why say this with no source? Your Twitter link has nothing to do with that at all


    Edit: Read the OP Magazine thread, Scotch already confirmed 2 week delays for Magazine 10. Very likely volume 97 and Color Walk 10 has the same delay

  2. #62

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    There's no real reason to delay this volume, though? All the chapters that will be on it have already been published.
    Shops might need to closed during the quarantine, so a delay is necessary in any case until everything normalizes.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post

    Why say this with no source? Your Twitter link has nothing to do with that at all


    Edit: Read the OP Magazine thread, Scotch already confirmed 2 week delays for Magazine 10. Very likely volume 97 and Color Walk 10 has the same delay
    I'm Sorry, man. My Twitter source says they removed OP Magazine fron the schedule buy there are no official sources that confirm It all. So let's wait for upcoming news.
    "Let's go to the New World! Yeah!"

  4. #64

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by danilomaster87 View Post
    I'm Sorry, man. My Twitter source says they removed OP Magazine fron the schedule buy there are no official sources that confirm It all. So let's wait for upcoming news.
    Scotch confirmed the week and half delay in the magazine thread at least. They did remove it from the 09/04 date, but only 09/16. My guess is Color Walk 10 and Vol 97 follow the same suit.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post

    Why say this with no source? Your Twitter link has nothing to do with that at all


    Edit: Read the OP Magazine thread, Scotch already confirmed 2 week delays for Magazine 10. Very likely volume 97 and Color Walk 10 has the same delay
    The twitter link is a screenshot of this page which is official shueisha website
    http://books.shueisha.co.jp/newcomic...rit&month=next

  6. #66

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    The twitter link is a screenshot of this page which is official shueisha website
    http://books.shueisha.co.jp/newcomic...rit&month=next
    Like I said, the Twitter link has nothing to do with the "magazine being indefinitely delayed", which is false. That was a random gesture made by Volume 97 not releasing on 9/4

  7. #67

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    I can live with a delay in the release - the volume extras are always fun, but only contain a few offhand nuggets of canon material - but I wish they'd at least reveal the cover. We've had more time than normal to speculate on this one and it already feels overdue. I just want the payoff of seeing what Oda went with for it. An official statement on what's going on would be fantastic as well, of course. Maybe on Tuesday when the new chapter comes out.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    Like I said, the Twitter link has nothing to do with the "magazine being indefinitely delayed", which is false. That was a random gesture made by Volume 97 not releasing on 9/4
    https://books.shueisha.co.jp/items/c...-4-08-102406-3

  9. #69

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Not sure what you are linking. It only brings you to the main page. Nothing points to the magazine being delayed. It comes back at the end of August

  10. #70

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    Not sure what you are linking. It only brings you to the main page. Nothing points to the magazine being delayed. It comes back at the end of August
    That is the former page of One Piece magazine 10 which is no longer available

  11. #71

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    That is the former page of One Piece magazine 10 which is no longer available
    For 9/4 or 9/16? Scotch has not updated beyond that

  12. #72

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    On Shonen Jump website, 97th volume is no yet delayed. Still out September, 4.
    http://www.shonenjump.com/j/comics/next.html
    http://www.shonenjump.com/j/rensai/list/onepiece.html

  13. #73

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    For 9/4 or 9/16? Scotch has not updated beyond that
    What I think Kdom is trying to communicate is that Magazine 10 used to have a page like (for the sake of example) this one for the digital volume. Before, the text down the bottom for the magazine's page was saying "on sale 4 September" was just updated to saying "on sale 16 September," but now, the url for the listing, where that information was (https://books.shueisha.co.jp/items/c...-4-08-102406-3) just redirects to a page not found error message. We don't need Scotch's input to read between the lines of it being totally removed, even after the date update.

    Quote Originally Posted by loicos View Post
    On Shonen Jump website, 97th volume is no yet delayed. Still out September, 4.
    http://www.shonenjump.com/j/comics/next.html
    http://www.shonenjump.com/j/rensai/list/onepiece.html
    Yeah, Amazon and other book sites still have it listed as well, but as the publisher, the Shueisha website is the highest level listing and would presumably be the first to update with new information, which is why it's worrying that it would be changed there. Just to wait and see what happens I guess.

  14. #74

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Still hasn't changed off of Jump's website (discounting Shueisha). Hopefully everything is just either releasing on 9/4 or 9/16 like Magazine 10. When are we normally to expect a cover preview? Next jump issue?

  15. #75
    Shipmate ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    Still hasn't changed off of Jump's website (discounting Shueisha). Hopefully everything is just either releasing on 9/4 or 9/16 like Magazine 10. When are we normally to expect a cover preview? Next jump issue?
    Maybe this weekend.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Maybe this weekend.
    Hopefully, I need some good news to lighten my day

  17. #77

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Maybe this weekend.
    Yay! Thanks for the (potential) update!

  18. #78

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    We can only hope. A bit rough going back to reveals only a couple weeks before release after two volumes' worth of getting at least the lineart a month in advance, but the wait has to be close to done by now...

  19. #79

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1294154082572148736

    V
    olume, Magazine and Colour Walk all postponed to the 16th, now officially confirmed.

    Hope we still get at least the cover in the usual timeframe...

  20. #80

    Default Re: Volume 97 Predictions/Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/1294154082572148736

    V
    olume, Magazine and Colour Walk all postponed to the 16th, now officially confirmed.

    Hope we still get at least the cover in the usual timeframe...
    Good I'm glad at least it wasn't some weird thing like being indefinitely delayed.

    I have a feeling the cover will have already been teased with this next issue of Jump or some other piece of advertisement. But hopefully they don't withhold it yea.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts