+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 172

Thread: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

  1. #121

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    That just makes it extra weird, starting by how exactly did he know both of them were alive.

    And Momo was already there tho.
    He believed that at least Momo was alive because he believed they would come forward 20 years. This was shown through Tama who also believed the same thing.

    And I would assume he didn't know Momo had come back yet, at least not until Act 2 but obviously the sword is too strong for Momo to handle currently so wouldn't make sense to give him now.

  2. #122

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    So, there's a confirmation on if there's a chapter this week or Mangaplus is correct and we have a two week break?


  3. #123
    Shipmate ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    8 Chapters to 1000 !





    #ONEPIECE1000LOGS
    Last edited by ScotchInformer; October 16th, 2020 at 08:16 AM.

  4. #124
    Shipmate ScotchInformer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    7 Chapters to 1000 !



    6 Chapters to 1000 !


  5. #125

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    It's interesting that, except for Jinbe, every other crewmate is being presented in the panel of his very first interaction with Luffy.

    Could this mean something, or is it an arbitrary rule? Place your bets!
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

  6. #126
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    It's interesting that, except for Jinbe, every other crewmate is being presented in the panel of his very first interaction with Luffy.

    Could this mean something, or is it an arbitrary rule? Place your bets!
    Chopper's panel is his first interaction with Nami in chapter 139.

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  7. #127

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Sooo...Chapter 1000 coming in 2021 after all

    Still looking up to it, though. And thanks for bringing in those pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

  8. #128

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Chopper's panel is his first interaction with Nami in chapter 139.
    Thanks for the correction.

    Still their very first appearances, thought. (Except Jinbe's).
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

  9. #129
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Thanks for the correction.

    Still their very first appearances, thought. (Except Jinbe's).
    Also not true, Chopper got a proper introduction box in chapter 134

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  10. #130

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Also not true, Chopper got a proper introduction box in chapter 134
    Well, and technically Franky also appeared way before that image, but hidden under a mask. It's the same thing: despite Chopper being in plain sight, at that point his true nature as a human-reindeer hybrid was hidden. This is more about when the characters reveal themselves to the Straw Hats and the readers.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

  11. #131
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Well, and technically Franky also appeared way before that image, but hidden under a mask. It's the same thing: despite Chopper being in plain sight, at that point his true nature as a human-reindeer hybrid was hidden. This is more about when the characters reveal themselves to the Straw Hats and the readers.
    I deliberately didn't mention Franky's first appearance as another counter argument since I wouldn't count disguised appearances as well. But Chopper is not disguised, his reindeer form is even his true form technically. If you want to get super pedantic, it's also not the first panel where his "true nature as a human-reindeer hybrid" was displayed. Before, he appeared in three panels albeit from behind. Then one full-body panel with a shocked face fault, then another panel with a close-up of his face. and THEN the panel from the countdown campaign.
    Nevertheless, you should notice that you keep moving the goal post so maybe your pattern doesn't make much sense. But we will see in the coming weeks what panels will be chosen for the other Straw Hats
    Last edited by Coookie; November 5th, 2020 at 09:56 AM.

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  12. #132

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    I deliberately didn't mention Franky's first appearance as another counter argument since I wouldn't count disguised appearances as well. But Chopper is not disguised, his reindeer form is even his true form technically. If you want to get super pedantic, it's also not the first panel where his "true nature as a human-reindeer hybrid" was displayed. Before, he appeared in three panels albeit from behind. Then one full-body panel with a shocked face fault, then another panel with a close-up of his face. and THEN the panel from the countdown campaign.
    Nevertheless, you should notice that you keep moving the goal post so maybe your pattern doesn't make much sense. But we will see in the coming weeks what panels will be chosen for the other Straw Hats
    Whatever, this is not the first time this exact moment is chosen to represent Chopper's first "reveal", as Oda reckognized in Chapter 516.

    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

  13. #133
    Chocolate or raisins? Coookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Whatever, this is not the first time this exact moment is chosen to represent Chopper's first "reveal", as Oda reckognized in Chapter 516.

    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/on...hapter_516.png
    Sure, but then we don't have any objective estimate if Jinbe's panel is seen as his debut/reveal or not and therefore sticking out. Also, Usopp's scene in the colorspread nowhere near resembles his first appearance, neither his full body + intro box reveal nor his first interaction with Luffy, Zoro and Nami.
    To me, there are simply too many irregularities between the Twitter campaign panels and the colorspread to form a pattern in which Jinbe is supposedly to stand out

    3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

  14. #134

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    I think chapter 1000 is going to be Luffy declaring he will be pirate king.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

  15. #135

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Chapter 1000 might be act 3 ending with Luffy reaching Kaido ready to have his second round with him.

    With the scabbards defeated. Which is fine by me as long as we get to actually see Kaido beating down the scabbards.

  16. #136

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    itll be interesting to see if we get vivi for the next page, this is her chance.

  17. #137

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    The next page is of course Carue, the page after that is Johnny and Yosaku.

  18. #138

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    itll be interesting to see if we get vivi for the next page, this is her chance.
    K-F|Jango

  19. #139

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    I personally think Act 3 is going to go way past 1000. It just doesn't feel like we're reaching reasonable endpoint so soon.

  20. #140

    Default Re: One Piece chapter 1,000 official countdown on Twitter!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    I personally think Act 3 is going to go way past 1000. It just doesn't feel like we're reaching reasonable endpoint so soon.
    I think if act 3 is ending soon or not depends completely if on act 3 is the climax or not. If act 3 is the climax itīs not ending soon since most real fights havenīt started yet but if act 3 is not the climax it can end soon.

    Iīm feeling personally act 4 will be real climax time so i think act 3 can end soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts