+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Chapter 991: Let Us Die!!!

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 991: Let Us Die!!!

I got blueballed so hard today. Here I was all like "oh boy, can't wait to read the new OP chapter! It's been so long, I won't wait for the official release this week! It's gonna be so gre..."

Still one week to go, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    I got blueballed so hard today. Here I was all like "oh boy, can't wait to read the new OP chapter! It's been so long, I won't wait for the official release this week! It's gonna be so gre..."

Still one week to go, huh?
    Sickness is no joke. I possibly have corona because a coworker had it and wouldn't wear his damn mask. I'm taking all the appropriate measures ofc.
    So I'm just glad Oda says he feels better now, I'm starting to hear of people my friends know getting it, customers getting it, employees I work with getting it. We absolutely cannot be safe enough right now with Oda or ourselves.

- Yours with love, The World's Strongest Creature
    Next prediction: "Enies" has more to it than meets the eye
    My proudest prediction: Predicted Imu before he showed up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7BkabF31ak

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaworu View Post
    Sickness is no joke. I possibly have corona because a coworker had it and wouldn't wear his damn mask. I'm taking all the appropriate measures ofc.
    So I'm just glad Oda says he feels better now, I'm starting to hear of people my friends know getting it, customers getting it, employees I work with getting it. We absolutely cannot be safe enough right now with Oda or ourselves.
    Nowhere did I belittle Oda's condition nor did I disregard the reasons for this delay. I just forgot that the chapter would be delayed two weeks instead of only one. And woke up with great expectations just to feel like a fool when I realized there was no chapter. I just needed to vent that frustration.

Either way, Oda did not catch covid. Nobody knows what sickness he got, as far as I can tell. A friend of mine just lost his grandfather to covid, with his grandmother and parents who took care of him all becoming infected. My friend is still in quarantine despite testing negative. My soon to be wife (or not, because we're not going to host a wedding during a pandemic like so many people insist on doing) is a doctor. Her hospital is quickly filling to the brim with covid cases. I know how hard it can get. I am aware it is no joke. I am not Donald Trump. No need to lecture a stranger in an online forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrior View Post
    Nowhere did I belittle Oda's condition nor did I disregard the reasons for this delay. I just forgot that the chapter would be delayed two weeks instead of only one. And woke up with great expectations just to feel like a fool when I realized there was no chapter. I just needed to vent that frustration.

Either way, Oda did not catch covid. Nobody knows what sickness he got, as far as I can tell. A friend of mine just lost his grandfather to covid, with his grandmother and parents who took care of him all becoming infected. My friend is still in quarantine despite testing negative. My soon to be wife (or not, because we're not going to host a wedding during a pandemic like so many people insist on doing) is a doctor. Her hospital is quickly filling to the brim with covid cases. I know how hard it can get. I am aware it is no joke. I am not Donald Trump. No need to lecture a stranger in an online forum.
    Not saying any of that or implying any of that, and also wasn't lecturing you. I'm just saying, no need to be sad about an abundance of caution.

- Yours with love, The World's Strongest Creature
    Next prediction: "Enies" has more to it than meets the eye
    My proudest prediction: Predicted Imu before he showed up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7BkabF31ak

Weekly Shonen Jump #46/2020 HQ preview.

Does it say anything interesting?
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information