+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eiichiro Oda will take two weeks break due to sudden illness (Resume on Oct 16th)

Default Re: Eiichiro Oda will take two weeks break due to sudden illness (Resume on Oct 16th)

It's official. Sudden illness, resume on Oct 16th.

Default Re: Eiichiro Oda will take two weeks break due to sudden illness (Resume on Oct 16th)

Yep, same format used in February too. Feel better Oda! (He likely already is lol)

So, since Oct 16 its on friday, should I assume that there are high chances of spoilers arriving as soon as Monday(Oct 12)??

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

OK, so I'm a bit dumb, so please help. There will be no chapters for the week of 9/28 to 10/4, and then 10/5 to 10/11.

But then Ch. 992 will come the week of 10/12 to 10/18, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    OK, so I'm a bit dumb, so please help. There will be no chapters for the week of 9/28 to 10/4, and then 10/5 to 10/11.

But then Ch. 992 will come the week of 10/12 to 10/18, correct?
    Exactly! Ch 992 will come on Oct 16th officially (early release in japan).

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    So, since Oct 16 its on friday, should I assume that there are high chances of spoilers arriving as soon as Monday(Oct 12)??
    it is possible but depends on the Korean leaker.

Eiichiro Oda already recovered (currently) and in good physical condition

https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/s...54075362250757

That's great news! Long live ODA! <3
    One Piece ,\/,,

Thanks to Emunopla :

After recovered, Oda goes back to work on the chapters of One Piece. The double-pause (2 weeks) is still valid, the author wishes to have more comfort and preparation for the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by raydjahs View Post
    thanks to emunopla :

After recovered, oda goes back to work on the chapters of one piece. The double-pause (2 weeks) is still valid, the author wishes to have more comfort and preparation for the sequel.
    TWO PIECE DOES EXIST!

somewhere in the space between all caps.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

What sequel..........

It's probably just a mistranslation and means continuation of the story

Quote Originally Posted by Raydjahs View Post
    Thanks to Emunopla :

After recovered, Oda goes back to work on the chapters of One Piece. The double-pause (2 weeks) is still valid, the author wishes to have more comfort and preparation for the sequel.
    Greg "Back to work already."

https://twitter.com/ochimusha108/sta...70014140887040

If Oda has recovered then great, but I really do hope he's not pushing himself

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    If Oda has recovered then great, but I really do hope he's not pushing himself
    We do know the dude hates to sleep.

So whatever he is doing it probably ain't resting

Yeah, I remember him saying that he is the most creative when sleep-deprived. You know, the point when you wrestled fatique and tiredness, and you start to feel fine again, but now there are also some voices around that may or may not be real.

good to hear that he is doing well :>

I’ll never believe this perpetual sleep deprivation. Either he’s lying, or his body for some reason is not able to generate sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    It's probably just a mistranslation and means continuation of the story
    Yes, sorry, I'm not English, I learn this langage. Sorry for mistranslations ;)

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Eiichiro Oda already recovered (currently) and in good physical condition

https://twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/s...54075362250757
    Good news, I am glad that he is okay.
    But he really needs to think over his work schedule...
    If he can't keep up anymore, than Oda shouldn't promise anything to the fans in the future.
    We will understand his limits and we won't be disappointed.

Oda should continue after Wano with one week a chapter then a break, chapter again and break again.
    Just to stay safe and get some good times with family before he finishes this series.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/S.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information