+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World Politics: People, what a bunch of bastards

Default Re: World Politics: People, what a bunch of bastards

So the state on Amapá is more or less two straight weeks in a black out or with electricity reduced to the basics functions. Firstly a fire in the principal electrical substation of the state lead a 10 day black out in 13 out of the 16 municipalities the state has. Now a restart of an electrical connection lead to another black out.

In a more "I shit you not news": two kids (ages 9 and 10) in Ceara found a bomb in the streets decided to lit it up a threw over the fence of the Municipal Transport Department parking. It started a fire the destroyed 10 motorcycles.

After three weeks of on-off blackout, the president came to Macapá, Amapá's capital, to guarantee the normalization of the electric grid. the Next night this happens:
    https://twitter.com/Alice_Portugal/s...433193473?s=20

Who had 'Adolf Hitler wins election in Namibia' on their 2020 bingo card? You've won.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

King of Little Sisters ~ Chrior's Avatar

Well. That's, uhm... unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Who had 'Adolf Hitler wins election in Namibia' on their 2020 bingo card? You've won.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoUYP6rX...pg&name=medium
    Man, there is a lot to unpack there.

But I think the true irony here is that the original Adolf Hitler would probably be disgusted to learn that a black man was named after him.

That definitely odd, but the sweet irony of Alfie rolling in his grave in Argentina is to much to not enjoy.
    Poor kid though.

. . . . who the fuck named their African kid after Adolf Hitler?

They probably just liked the sound of it.

I once talked to a guy named Yoda Computer.

People be having the strangest names

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Namibia was once a German colony. So someone there having a German name isn't too unusual.

Just, uh.....not that name.

In brighter new than Alfie Uunona, Bolsonaro's support in the municipal elections was an absolute fail. Zero mayors, and very few city counselors.
    The bad side is that, the side he is whoring himself, the center, was the major victor in this elections.

In an act of complete disconnection with reality in what could only be called a megalomaniac ego bender, Bolsonaro and his with opened today, a presidential exhibition, showing the clothes they wore in his inauguration.
    Hey HOW Donnie didn't did it first?

A general rule could be that if your clothes are worth being exhibited then let some one else gauge that it falls under the public interest. Opening an exhibit about myself just screams narcissism

Nobody wants to see Trump's saggy diaper-pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Stupid people .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

The Brazilian Intelligence Agency provided two dossiers for the defense attorneys of senator Flavio Bolsonaro in the case moved by the Federal Revenue of Brazil - RJ division, of money laundering perpetrated by him when he was in Rio's city counsel.
    Not only is and administrative crime to use federal apparatus for personal gains, is against the constitution to use a federal agency to investigate another, I think the only ones with that clearance are the Federal Police withing the scope of investigations lead by the upper courts of the judiciary.
    The Noose tightens.

Bruh, spill the D. Cobra Banclock's Avatar
    Your Mom's House, telling her I love her because you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    They probably just liked the sound of it.

I once talked to a guy named Yoda Computer.

People be having the strangest names
    I really wanna meet this person and kiss their forehead for that name alone.
    Maybe Marijuana Pepsi will hold a speech at our wedding.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    The Brazilian Intelligence Agency provided two dossiers for the defense attorneys of senator Flavio Bolsonaro in the case moved by the Federal Revenue of Brazil - RJ division, of money laundering perpetrated by him when he was in Rio's city counsel.
    Not only is and administrative crime to use federal apparatus for personal gains, is against the constitution to use a federal agency to investigate another, I think the only ones with that clearance are the Federal Police withing the scope of investigations lead by the upper courts of the judiciary.
    The Noose tightens.
    Thanks for the Brazil Updates. It's really appreciated.

Our far right - bozominions or cattle - is throwing a tantrum because our version of sleeping giants, was forced to show who the account users were, and they are not some complex network of liberal leftist trying to ruim the gov't. Their main work so far was to push back announcers form fake news internet journals and one of those tried to enter with a civil suit against the account:
    https://twitter.com/javierpallero/status/1338226234388598785

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

https://apnews.com/article/brazil-ri...4748aeb94b9bde
    Last edited by pariston_hill; December 13th, 2020 at 07:31 PM.

ICC is doing a pre investigation on crimes against humanity in Venezuela since 2017, after two years failing to get their investigator in the country.
    They are also evaluating the native tribes of Brazil against Bolsonaro case.

Brasil 1:0 Antivaxxers
    In a 11-0 decision by the Supreme Court, they denied the appeal of a vegan couple alleging that mandatory vaccination is "over zealous" - they consider vaccination an artificial sickening. So if you don't vaccinate your child due to philosophical, religious, moral or existencial beliefs; restrictions can be applied, such as being barred from certain public spaces (i.e. schools) and public transportation.

Vaccinations ARE artificial sickening, that prevent a natural sickening from being deadly.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information