+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World Politics: People, what a bunch of bastards

Default Re: World Politics: People, what a bunch of bastards

Nah, essential oils and a vegan diet prevent natural sickening, no need for the artificial sickening. Wake up sheeple.

Well well, go Brazil. I like the idea, applying restrictions if you refuse to get the vaccine.

And fuck essential oils.

Again, I am more concerned of how they are gonna vacinate over 200 million people.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

After how a shitty year 2020 was because of this damn pseudo-lifeform, either being vacinated by it or not is not even a question.

Vaccination will probably go well into 2021. If they start by February like "our" general health minister the first 4 stages of immunization would go into winter probably.
    I this disastrous vaccination effort is manly due to Bozo making the vaccine a political deal, can't be CoronaVac because it came from "Communist China" and was been championed by São Paulo's governor and state Instituto Butantan (which he seems as a political threat), can't be the Pfizer one because the company don't take responsibility for side effects (instead of admitting we don't have the freezers for a vaccine that need to be -70°C), should be the one made by AstraZeneca and produced by FioCruz, but they shat on their trails and the data is confused as fuck (like were's the logic in two doses having less effect than one and a half).
    Last edited by pariston_hill; December 19th, 2020 at 07:18 AM.

I love that essential oils means "oils with essences of other stuff"
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Can some one explain what was the deal about arresting Shinzo Abe that I saw being retweeted this morning?

Mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Crivella, just got arrested nine days before the end of his mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Mayor of Rio de Janeiro, Crivella, just got arrested nine days before the end of his mandate.
    Early Christmas Gift, The investigation points that he as a Bishop of IURD used the church to money laundering the around R$6Bi (around 1,16B USD) between 2018 and 2019.

Argentina passed a bill decriminalizing abortion.

Common sense still a thing in the world.

I would've guessed some Chinese official, but i guess it doesn't have to be who makes the most money of his corruption as much as who spreads his net of corruption the furthest

I really doubt that the bureocrats who covered up Wuhan's infection and death rates can be pointed out, so it tracks.

Well, with the mess that is happening with the new strand, I'm starting to think that it wouldn't have mattered anyways.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    I would've guessed some Chinese official, but i guess it doesn't have to be who makes the most money of his corruption as much as who spreads his net of corruption the furthest
    Hey he worked pretty hard - well not that much - to earn the prize, since the Army booted him for planning terrorism he spent the next 30 years doing nothing but being all forms of racist and money laundering public money for himself and teaching his sons to do the same.

The Drug Cartel "Israel Complex" - a group formed only by drug dealers of protestant denomination - formed an alliance with a paramilitary group, now they control 5 favelas in the northern zone of Rio.

Drug dealers of Protestant denomination. There's a sentence I'd never thought I'd read.

Besides the protestant denomination they only thing they are doing is forbidding the practice of Candomblé and Umbanda.
    "Claim" to be of protestant denomination in Brazil has become an umbrella shield to call oneself "morally righteous". Just see the case of Robinho, that after having the repercussion of his rape sentence in Italy and losing the contract to return to Santos, started to posting religious things on instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Oh capital punishment for corruption, one can only dream if we brought Madame la Guillotine for corruption in gov't positions.
    Maybe we could have conquest the solar system if we had done it.

The Chinese embassy just put out the most colonialist thing I've ever seen.

Study shows that in the process of eradicating extremism, the minds of Uygur women in Xinjiang were emancipated and gender equality and reproductive health were promoted, making them no longer baby-making machines. They are more confident and independent.
    Genocide is good because feminism.
    Therefore we need more genocide.
    It's the Han man's burden.

You can eradicate extremism, while adopting extremist policies.

Who knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information