Closed Thread
Page 286 of 321 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    #DiaperDon is the number 1 trending topic on twitter.

#Trumpmeltdown is the number 2.

Someone on his staff is actively sabotaging him for photo ops. Between the four seasons and now this...
    Twitter is having a field day with this.
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donal...trk=fb&tsrc=fb

THE DIAPERS ARE REAL.

Now that this has come up, and been confirmed by one of the guys from the Apprentice that's willing to speak up, people are going through old videos and photos and looking for it and finding tooooons of examples.

Folks are finding clps where he's literally shitting in front of dignitaries and you can HEAR IT and see it on his face and in their reactions.

THATS why he has the weird lumbering posture(along with the lifts and backbrace corset that we knew about already) and wears big baggy suits instead of well fitting ones

and its just... HOW did this not come out in the last five years.
    Last edited by Robby; November 27th, 2020 at 02:22 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Frankly, the idea that Donny would void his bowls in front of Diana Feinstine is not surprising in the least. It's completely on brand for him. But yes, the idea that he's had this problem for decades is a shock, and explains much. The Trump administration has been, in part, a 4 year cry for help from a sick egomaniac. Everything wrong with this man is being exposed, and more will come after he leaves office.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

We knew he did a shit job as President, but turns out he was shitting on the job.

well that's shitttastic

How many shit-puns can we make? Let's start the count.

THE DIAPERS ARE REAL.

Now that this has come up, and been confirmed by one of the guys from the Apprentice that's willing to speak up, people are going through old videos and photos and looking for it and finding tooooons of examples.

Folks are finding clps where he's literally shitting in front of dignitaries and you can HEAR IT and see it on his face and in their reactions.

THATS why he has the weird lumbering posture(along with the lifts and backbrace corset that we knew about already) and wears big baggy suits instead of well fitting ones

and its just... HOW did this not come out in the last five years.
    See, if this was your average guy you would would feel genuinely sorry for him, because it's a terrible thing to have to deal with on a daily basis, even or maybe especially if it's a result of bad drug problems. Just a tragedy.

But this isn't your average guy, this is the guy who dragged the country down with him and into ruin and killed thousands, so he doesn't get one iota of empathy from me. Go home and hire a private nurse to change your diapers, Donny, don't make us put up with your shit any longer.

Milwaukee County finished their recount; Biden added 132 votes to his lead, which means the Trump campaign spent around $11,000 per vote to lose that place by a bigger margin.

Dane County is expected to finish their recount Sunday.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Normally I'd say don't mock someone for their weight or medical conditions. That could be yourself someday. We all get older and our bodies fail us eventually.

But Trump who shits on everyone else for being disabled, religious, military, female, male, colored, while claiming he's in perfect health? All while wearing lifts, a girdle, spray tan, dyed hair, weirdest ever combover over his baldness, and now apparently incontrollable shitting for *decades*... all while letting hundreds of thousands of people die because being concerned about a virus might make him look bad?

I'm okay with letting #diaperdon have it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Wow he's right, you can clearly see the outline of the diaper ten seconds in:

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Milwaukee County finished their recount; Biden added 132 votes to his lead, which means the Trump campaign spent around $11,000 per vote to lose that place by a bigger margin.

You can HEAR it at 1:05 AND at 1:10, and then see it on her face.

You could pass it off as a fart, because we've all farted at an inopportune moment at some point in our lives, but now we know, Donny. Now we know.

I wonder if this is increasing or decreasing Depends' sales.

I was going to make a witty comment about this, but jesus...It's just depressing.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Now I wonder how much time he spent living in fear of this thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    How many shit-puns can we make? Let's start the count.

See, if this was your average guy you would would feel genuinely sorry for him, because it's a terrible thing to have to deal with on a daily basis, even or maybe especially if it's a result of bad drug problems. Just a tragedy.

But this isn't your average guy, this is the guy who dragged the country down with him and into ruin and killed thousands, so he doesn't get one iota of empathy from me. Go home and hire a private nurse to change your diapers, Donny, don't make us put up with your shit any longer.
    Normally you would say to stand above mocking him, even if it mostly an echo of his own behavior, but such big people without any self-awareness who lack any humility and gratitude, would take it a sign of acceptance and even reassurance, so i guess to stop a possible 2024, people gotta do their worst.
    Having said that, i know many Trump cultists idolize him regardless of facts, i wonder if they gonna continue to idolize someone who shits his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    I was going to make a witty comment about this, but jesus...It's just depressing.
    kinda feel the same way. Sure I know he's made fun of plenty of people for anykind of mockable condition, but eh, ain't my style.
    well, if anything it makes it even more ridiculous he's touted Biden as being the "old" one. They're both over 70 and age has caught up to them both.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    kinda feel the same way. Sure I know he's made fun of plenty of people for anykind of mockable condition, but eh, ain't my style.
    well, if anything it makes it even more ridiculous he's touted Biden as being the "old" one. They're both over 70 and age has caught up to them both.
    I'm more depressed that the office of the presidency has been reduced to...that. Trump deserves everything he's getting in my opinion. But to have the president be a degenerate old creep who regularly shits his diaper in public? It's just a shitty situation.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

This is just so disturbing, that we didn't realize he was wearing diapers until this week.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Well, it kinda makes sense, no one in their right mind choses to look as hit butt.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    This is just so disturbing, that we didn't realize he was wearing diapers until this week.
    We'd noticed the lifts and backbrace that made him walk and stand funny. And noticed that all his suits fit badly.

We'd wondered why even a large man like himself couldn't get his suits tailored to fit, but now the reason is pretty clear it was to help hide the things.

So it doesn't surprise anyone, and the Apprentice guy was talking about it at least six months ago it just didn't get traction before. You'd think Stormy Daniels might have mentioned it.

The real surprise is this info didn't get leaked somehow. I guess it would have just been written of as "salacious rumor mongering" and "they're jsut making it up to make him look bad" like the pee tapes and we all would have known it to be true, while his base just ignored it.

The fact that there is SO MUCH photo evidence of it now that we know to look though, well... that involves staring at Trump's butt and that's not pleasant. its really clear in his golf outfit.

I really, REALLY hope a reporter has the guts to ask him about it. It'd be worth being taken of detail for a month just to see the flip out. "Sir, is it true that years have drug use has wrecked your bodily functions so you need an adult diaper?"

Given how much he's flipping out over *normal* questions...

I really, REALLY hope a reporter has the guts to ask him about it. It'd be worth being taken of detail for a month just to see the flip out. "Sir, is it true that years have drug use has wrecked your bodily functions so you need an adult diaper?"

Given how much he's flipping out over *normal* questions...
    This would be <cheffkiss>
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Closed Thread

Thread Information