Closed Thread
Page 317 of 321 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    So, what are the odds of this impeachment going through today? I can tell Congress should be fine, but what about Senate?
    Zero, the senate's not reconvening today.

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Who were those 10 brave republicans that didn't let themselves be bullied by the same threats all liberals and democrats have been reviving since Donnie was elected?

Its gon be really hard to get the votes in the Senate isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    What this fuck has anything to with the impeach? And was Nazi Wernher von Braun who helped put an American on the moon, so don't hog the glory all to yourselves.
    Basically we supported a hatemonger for 5 years and held him unaccountable and now that he almost cost our lives because of him we should let it slide again and do nothing.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...27d4e2fe4e9062

Finally now strip him of his attempt to pull a Grover Cleveland and his post presidency perks.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Who were those 10 brave republicans that didn't let themselves be bullied by the same threats all liberals and democrats have been reviving since Donnie was elected?
    Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
    Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
    Rep. Jamie Herrera-Beutler of Washington
    Rep. John Katko of New York
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
    Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
    Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
    Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
    Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
    Rep. David Valadao of California

I don't know about the other 9 but I would never call Liz Cheney, "daughter of you know who" brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

At the very least, we can say that these representatives are above the ridiculous bottom of the integrity spectrum that the rest of their colleagues decided to sit at today.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I was listening to the arguments on the House floor today, it was exhausting and embarrassing. The most infuriating thing to hear was that Donald Trump was beyond reproach because the rioters had clearly organized their attack prior to his speech on the 6th.

But this article of impeachment doesn’t imply that the Trump supporters were incited by the one speech given on the 6th. It’s clear that Trump has been inciting this sort of violent insurrection since Election Day, and even earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I don't know about the other 9 but I would never call Liz Cheney, "daughter of you know who" brave.
    At least they didn't hide behind the we received death threats and are scare about our families if we vote pro-impeach.

Trying to save his sorry ass, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbycide View Post
    But this article of impeachment doesn’t imply that the Trump supporters were incited by the one speech given on the 6th. It’s clear that Trump has been inciting this sort of violent insurrection since Election Day, and even earlier.

You forgot some genius actually deciding to engage in whataboutism involving DeNiro, Kathy Griffin, & Madonna for openly criticizing Trump. Apparently being unaware of all the times prior to running for President and even during the process Trump openly trashed the Republican Party.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post

Too late, should have said this before the Capitol riot
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post

Everything you said your "true supporters" shouldn't do is what you told them to do 5 years fuckface.

I'm just impressed he was able to follow a script for five whole minutes.

https://www.rawstory.com/us-olympic-...-by-teammates/

Times must’ve been hard for him.

Rudy would like us to believe that when he called for "trial by combat", clearly advocating a civil war over the presidency, he was actually referring to that famous documentary about the real life fictional English hero Tyrion Lannister.

"I was referencing the kind of trial that took place for Tyrion in that very famous documentary about fictitious medieval England," Giuliani told Samuels. "When Tyrion, who is a very small man, is accused of murder. He didn't commit murder, he can't defend himself, and he hires a champion to defend him."

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    I'm blocked for some reason, anyone got a screencap or summary of the tweet for me?
    It's a video, where insurrectionists talks about the map and plans of the capitol inside. They came in quite prepared.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

I... I can't even grasp the level of stupidity of Rudy's statement... Holy fuck...

Documentary about fictitious medieval England. Well to be honest the one lie is documentary, And the omission of “fantasy”
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

You hear that Guiliani quote and go that can't be real.

But he's apparently been like that for decades.

He's always been crazy, New York always hated him, he just had two good weeks in 2001 where he got to be America's Mayor after a tragedy.
    Last edited by Robby; January 14th, 2021 at 05:43 AM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information