Closed Thread
Page 318 of 321 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 6405

Thread: American Politics: So long Trump!

Default Re: American Politics: We're in for it now

Sometimes its hard to tell which one is more evil, or more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by genocyber View Post
    Sometimes its hard to tell which one is more evil, or more stupid.
    I would say that Trump is still stupider than Rudy, but not by much, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    *snort* That's the one thing that could make Rudy leave him. Who wants to be that this is because Trump is suddenly losing all his business partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    *snort* That's the one thing that could make Rudy leave him. Who wants to be that this is because Trump is suddenly losing all his business partners?
    If that were the case Rudy would be leaving him.

Speaking of a Trump fucking over people

https://www.rawstory.com/secret-service/
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

So when it's the senate vote?

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    So when it's the senate vote?
    No clue. Apparently, the Senate isn't reconvening until the 19th and then after that they'll be busy with a lot of transitional stuff when Biden takes office, so probably only a portion of their day will be spent on the Trump trial.

When the looting starts, the shooting starts!

Oh I mean, you're very special, go home.

Discovered Stowaway Dorobō Neko's Avatar

Biden's Covid relief package is great. I am really happy we can wake up to good news again from an admin that actually wants to help people.

Oh and Jamie Harrison getting to be DNC Chair is great. As is Lady Gaga singing the National Anthem at the Biden inauguration.

This thread is going to get used to good news before you know it.

Anybody not wearing Trump/MAGA merch to them is Antifa. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Aw hell no, you give that Lincoln bust back!!

Everything not nailed to the floor in the West Wing is now Trump asset, Biden will need an Ebay Secreatry to buy it back.

Apparently presidents CAN buy things from the White House/Presidential Library (except those portraits, pretty sure), but you know Trump isn't paying a damn penny.

Somebody get in there and protect that priceless Washington portrait before it's too late. And protect Obama and Michelle's while you're at it.

To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

CNN did a segment on a good cop, a true hero who was savagely beaten by his own people.

The punchline is he had his massive Aryan Brotherhood tattoo out for a good chunk of the segment.
    To quote Don Lemon, "careful who you associate with."

In regards to the West Wing looting talk, there seems to be a debate going on concerning an apparent fact that a LOT of items and features within the wing come from museums and places of storage,
    which almost always get the items back when there's a transition of power, so that the next President can freshly select which items/features get used for decoration.
    It's being implied that the items are just going where they're supposed to go until Biden re-picks whatever he wants displayed.

I have no clue as to whether that's true or not (as a non-American), or if it's complete bullshit.
    But I thought I'd mention it for the sake of Devil's Advocate.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    In regards to the West Wing looting talk, there seems to be a debate going on concerning an apparent fact that a LOT of items and features within the wing come from museums and places of storage,
    which almost always get the items back when there's a transition of power, so that the next President can freshly select which items/features get used for decoration.
    It's being implied that the items are just going where they're supposed to go until Biden re-picks whatever he wants displayed.

I have no clue as to whether that's true or not (as a non-American), or if it's complete bullshit.
    But I thought I'd mention it for the sake of Devil's Advocate.
    The impression I've gotten from news coverage so far is that as far as we know what they're taking are Trump's presidential gifts (which were mostly illegal to begin with) and he's not legally allowed to just take them home with him.
    He has to purchase them from the government because they were given to the office, not him.

The good news is, I'd expect charges to be filed against everyone who participated in the looting.

Everything in the White House should have already been inventoried and catalogued as it came in so they'd know pretty quickly if anything is missing. Plus there's ample footage of things being carried out.

All of that assumes that people were actually doing their jobs of keeping track of that sort of thing though the loaned items should have a track record on the other end.

That said, a lot of Trump's people are deeply, deeply stupid people so they might still try it anyway.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Jack Kirby's son Neal saw some of the rioters wearing Captain America gear (or Trump AS Captain America) and he is PISSED.
    https://www.comicsands.com/captain-a...R-slM_mkGMAWso

As his statement says, Cap was created "by two Jewish guys from New York who hated Nazis and hated bullies". Pretty much the antithesis of everything Trump, alt-right, and QAnon.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    GOOD.

The NRA has filed for bankruptcy and will try to relocate to Texas to avoid justice.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Closed Thread

Thread Information