+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 251 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 5017

Thread: What are you Playing?

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

Default Re: What are you Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLuffy559 View Post
    I think I am like 28% completed. Don't get me wrong. It was fun for a bit, but it got old fast and I don't find it to be an improvement over the first two games. Part of my problem is that I got really used to and fond of the more realistic GTA 4. So while the over the top ridiculousness of SR3 is fun, it is a novelty that wears off quickly.
    Spoiler:
    It sounds like you haven't run into STAG yet. I promise you that once you run into them the story and the game gets a million times better.

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

Still going along in Splinter Cell. I also recently downloaded a free to play multiplayer FPS called Tribes: Ascend. It's sort of a sequel and it's really good. It has this mechanic called skiing where you can make yourself frictionless, allowing you to pick up speed by "skiing" down hills. I think I've gotten up to around 180 kph.

Ultimate Ninja Storm, the first one.

Having a lot of fun just jumping around the village, barely even touched the versus mode. The fighting is shallow yet flashy, as expected. I really like the feel of this game. Not only does it look like the anime, but I move like I'm being animated by Pierrot.

Playing the Commander Keen Collection I got off Steam. Time to relive some of my early childhood memories~

Costume Quest
    Downloaded this on PSN in October.My
    first costume picks were Knight,Space and then Space, Liberty
    Now its Knight,Unicorn,and Ninja

got to the last stage after so long of being stuck on this game
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Perplexingly Preposterous Roronoa Dodo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Playing the Commander Keen Collection I got off Steam. Time to relive some of my early childhood memories~
    aah, Commander Keen, now that takes me back.

Just finished this tower defence game called Defence Grid Awakening. Was a good game but it sucked that you couldn't pick an easier difficulty until AFTER completing each stage atleast once. Looking for more games of the same genre that give you a better challenge.

The era of Whitebeard is over. The time of Brownbeard, has come.

Final Boss on Costume quest
    Final team: Unicorn,Pumpkin and Knight
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Reinstalled FFXI. It is wonderful (though I do... oddly enough... miss Valkurm Dunes parties). Playing SWTOR also. Going through old games like Mario, Metroid etc. and making sure I 100% them.

"There's nothing I hate more, than all these plastic people
    With all their plastic promises, and all their plastic deals
    They just can't be themselves, and live their own lives out
    They're just an imitation of what life's all about" - Anthrax

I played the Darkness II demo today and it was awesome. I had never played the original though, so I'm going to have to do that.

Just finished up all of the content on my Tekken Hybrid game. I got the limited edition for Christmas which came with a few extras. Tekken Hybrid has the movie Tekken Blood Vengeance (not the recent crappy live action version), Tekken Tag Tournament HD, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue. (The limited edition came with an 80-page art book, a 2-disc soundtrack, and a dlc voucher)

Here are my thoughts:

Tekken Blood Vengeance:
    The movie is a CGI movie and it can be viewed in 2D or 3D. It has both the original Japanese and an English dub. Movie was good, but my one slight issue is that the English dub doesn't always sync up with lip movement since the CGI is very detailed.

Tekken Tag Tournament HD: Basically a re-release of the PS2 version. Just as enjoyable as I remember. Going for the trophies was pretty fun too.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue: Pretty much a demo of the upcoming game. You can play as 4 characters: Xiaoyu, Devil Jin, Devil Kazuya, and Alisa. There are 4 stages, a few trophies you can win, and you can play with 2 players. The new tag team fighting mechanics are pretty interesting and well integrated IMO. It may be a preview of what we see when Namco eventually makes Tekken X Street Fighter.

Anyway, after finishing Tekken Hybrid, I'm going to finish up MW3 and start Uncharted 3.
    Current Trophy Rank: Lv 14-32%
    Gambit

Feel free to friend request me. Just let me know your from AP Forums.

Absolutely nothing. I'm having one of those periods where video games aren't fun.

Perhaps TF2 with my friends will put me in a better mood.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Leaf Green, because I'm at school and don't have access to anything else at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumhuvud View Post
    Absolutely nothing. I'm having one of those periods where video games aren't fun.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5...palmsn3or1.jpg

Perhaps TF2 with my friends will put me in a better mood.
    I hate it when that happens. For gamers, it is one of the toughest periods of time to get through. You want to play games, but you just don't feel like it. That feeling is horrible.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

Quote Originally Posted by Sorikai33 View Post
    I hate it when that happens. For gamers, it is one of the toughest periods of time to get through. You want to play games, but you just don't feel like it. That feeling is horrible.
    Yeah indeed ... have Xenoblade Chronicles covering dust here ... it is horrible. I DO like it and I want to experience this beautiful game but I just don't feel like turning my Wii on :/
    GTA IV has me hooked up btw.

PSN: H3kt1 ||| 3DS: 0903 2798 9958 ||| NNID: DerH3kt1

I finished Splinter Cell today and started Chaos Theory. It's such a massive improvement. The ragdolls especially, that is CT actually has them, are really cool. Also the sound bar addition is really useful as well.

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

I've been playing ''The Ultimate Challenge'' in Blur with my suitemates: Descent, lightning and nitro only, one-hit-kills. Very intense.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Well, just finished Skyward Sword so, after many many years of putting it off, I guess I'll finally get around to finishing FFXII.

Grim Fandango, bitches.

Aside from the glitches such as the sound going crazy or stopping completely it works alright. Fortunately you can save anywhere, even during dialogues, and it takes less than 10 seconds to save, quit and restart the game. I love the entire setting concept, and the jazzy music. This is my second Schafer game, with the first being Psychonauts.

Finally had some time left to play some Ocarina of Time in between revising for and doing midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumhuvud View Post
    Grim Fandango, bitches.

Aside from the glitches such as the sound going crazy or stopping completely it works alright. Fortunately you can save anywhere, even during dialogues, and it takes less than 10 seconds to save, quit and restart the game. I love the entire setting concept, and the jazzy music. This is my second Schafer game, with the first being Psychonauts.
    I've tried playing that game before, but I'm terrible with adventure games. I had to have Gamefaqs constantly open because I never knew what to do .

playing majora's mask in the virtual console of wii for the first time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information