+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 242 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 4833

Thread: What are you Playing?

Default Re: What are you Playing?

The thing with adventure games is that you have to let yourself get immersed. Walk around a bit, explore, talk to characters and all that. Don't be afraid of screwing up. Since my attention span is kinda short, I often try to rush it and then I give up and look up solutions on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Well, just finished Skyward Sword so, after many many years of putting it off, I guess I'll finally get around to finishing FFXII.
    you have to do the hunts, amazing stuff.

I am playing nothing really
    because i am waiting for one piece unlimited cruise sp to come out in germany
    but well i play sometimes one piece gigant battle 2 but since my wifi no more works and i finished the story mode 100% i lost interest

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    you have to do the hunts, amazing stuff.
    Oh yeah, I've done most of the hunts. It's just the last really hard ones I need to do. Actually, outside of sidequests, I only need to get on the Bahamut to fight the final boss.

It's been sat on the shelf for well over a year so I decided to give X-COM: Anime Edition a proper go. Story line is dreadful and the voice acting is spotty at best but man oh man the combat system is so damn enjoyable. Haven't had this much fun with a tactics/strategy RPG in a long time.

XBL: SympathyX PSN: CTD-SympathyX 3DS: 0344-9267-0120
    Quote Originally Posted by tori22 View Post
    I would say that some of them do u guys are just biass because it's not from the manga. If the filler arc was in the manga then I bet u guys would love it.

Lego Loco

Hidden:

Yeah.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

Got a few more missions into Chaos Theory. It just keeps happening that when I grab somebody to interrogate them, one of their buddies comes around the corner and I have to shoot them. I'm glad they let you shoot while holding onto someone. Actually, I had three people running down some stairs once and when I shot them it was like they were clotheslined. It was funny watching all three of them just suddenly stop and fall onto their backs at the bottom of the stairs when I shot them .

If we are lucky, then by the time you read this, I will be dead. If fate frowns, we all perish. The North-Western Mine is located at reference N81.6914, W58.3154. Kill them. Kill them all.

A demon took my soul.

Ghost Trick.

Was about damn time! I didn't bother to get up and grab my DS, so I popped it in the 3DS instead. After a few minutes of playing, right after the first "act", the game froze. What the hell... guess I won't try that again. o_O

Star Wars: The Old Republic....started off as a smuggler, i'm already at level 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    Ghost Trick.

Was about damn time! I didn't bother to get up and grab my DS, so I popped it in the 3DS instead. After a few minutes of playing, right after the first "act", the game froze. What the hell... guess I won't try that again. o_O
    Ghost Trick is pure awesome. Probably my favourite DS game after 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumhuvud View Post
    Ghost Trick is pure awesome. Probably my favourite DS game after 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    I've played the demo waaay back and liked it, but never got around to actually buy it for some reason.

I'm not really far in as of now (and I knew the start already because of the demo), so I can't say anything just yet, but it's promising enough :D

I need to start on Ghost Trick again. Just....never played it after the first time :/
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    I need to start on Ghost Trick again. Just....never played it after the first time :/
    Do it, it's an amazing game.

I'm trying to make my old PS1 work again to play some Tactics Ogre.

Just finished what you amerikanskis know as the "Fist of the North Star" game on the nintendo, otherwise known as HNK 2 something something in Japanland.

It was a bit primitive, but all the bosses were different and exploding people was tons of fun.

Roller Coaster Tycoon. Pacific Pyramids scenario.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

Pretty hyped for Mass Effect 3, so I started playing the first one again. When I finish that I'll play the second, hope I finish both in time for 3 coming out.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

Still playing Mass Effect 2, and I think I'm near the end. Considering replaying Dragon Age: Origins, Star Ocean 2, or Grandia II. Well, I actually haven't finished Grandia II, but I want to.

I just finished a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory mission and there was one part where there was a guard standing on the other side of a door from me. You can bash a door in so that's what I did and the guard got knocked out and fell into an open elevator shaft and died . It was the only person I killed in the mission though, and hurt my score a little .

If we are lucky, then by the time you read this, I will be dead. If fate frowns, we all perish. The North-Western Mine is located at reference N81.6914, W58.3154. Kill them. Kill them all.

I just got the platinum on Uncharted 3. It was a lot a fun and a great game, I only wish there would've been a little more in the climax of the main story. Still need to finish up MW3 and I'll probably start one of my games I've kept on the back-burner, but I'm not sure which one yet.
    Why post just one rank from one site when you can post two!
    Gambit ____________________________________________ Current Game

Feel free to friend request me. Just let me know your from AP Forums.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information