+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301
Results 6,001 to 6,003 of 6003

Thread: What are you Playing?

Default Re: What are you Playing?

I think even if you prepare yourself for them you're still going to be surprised how many there are and how long they are.

Also if your MGS4 is a non-Legacy copy you can play Metal Gear Online 2 again when it comes back up next month.

I beat another level in Turok 2.

I just beat Dragon Quest 8 and Zelda!

Zelda's relatively empty open world kinda started to drag on me after a hundred hours.

Tried playing a UFO mission in X-COM Apocalypse in real time and it's pretty hard to do it well. I lost three people to mostly stupid deaths like forgetting to heal them. I also don't understand how some of the mechanics work in real time. Like psi powers. In turn based they take effect immediately but it takes a few seconds in real time for them to actually work even after you trigger them which let an alien kill one of my people in between the time I triggered the psi power to when it actually happened. There really needs to be an RTS-like marquee selection too because selecting soldiers without pausing the time is pretty much impossible with the normal select.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information