+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 6600

Thread: What are you Playing?

Default Re: What are you Playing?

That second shirt is dope, though. Still holding out for a plush to accompany my HLD one. I need to get the Hollow Knight one, too, and start an indie darling collection.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Same here, waiting for more stuff. I'd love a golden strawberry plushie to commemorate the whole still being alive thing.
    Like that I don't shut up about games? Here's my game design blog
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/Nephy4

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Same here, waiting for more stuff. I'd love a golden strawberry plushie to commemorate the whole still being alive thing.
    Nice job on that btw!

...I spent about two hours trying and failing the first screen with a green jump-replenish crystal, and gave up :P

I've accepted that I'm pretty much done with Celeste for now. Might get the death counts a *little* lower, but I'm hitting that wall.
    Spoiler:

Basically, lol B-sides.

Getting started on Phantasy Star II now.

So in this game you don't "revive" fallen party members, you just straight up clone them. I don't know if it was the designer's intention, but it really makes me not want to let any of them die.

Also, it's beyond aggravating that I have to type my name in every time I want to save (or, rather, just type in AAAA)

Been getting back into Shovel Knight, doing all the feats for each part. Got all of Shovel Knights feats, and now doing all of Plague Knights. Just finished a run where I beat the game not using any tonics, buying anything, or getting any relics. I almost got the speed run feat, but was off by 17 seconds! I made a copy that was near the end where I can easily shave off that time. After that I just need to beat NG+, beat a boss without taking damage, and get through a stage using bombs only 15 times.

Beat Spider-Man/X-Men Arcade's Revenge

Fuck whoever thought this game was a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Started playing Shining Force CD today. Great game that's often overlooked.

I finished Rakuen today. I'm sad now.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

A little update on my Phantasy Star II playthrough. By pure accident, I just discovered the Visiphone.

YES! YES! OH GOD, YES!

EDIT: For those who don't know, it lets me save the game anywhere, which, if you've played this game, you understand what an absolute godsend that is.

Now I have gotten all of the feats for all three of the shovel knight campaigns! Non of them were really that bad, with the only wall that I hit was at the very end doing the Specter Knight NG+ run. Having the depleting health bar wasn't a problem for the most part, with a few bosses taking a few tries, but Black Knight in the tower of fate and the Enchantress fight were brutal for me. Both together took me an hour to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Franky Tank View Post
    Now I have gotten all of the feats for all three of the shovel knight campaigns! Non of them were really that bad, with the only wall that I hit was at the very end doing the Specter Knight NG+ run. Having the depleting health bar wasn't a problem for the most part, with a few bosses taking a few tries, but Black Knight in the tower of fate and the Enchantress fight were brutal for me. Both together took me an hour to beat.
    Awesome game. After finishing the game as Specter Knight recently. I can honestly say this is probably my favorite 2d Platformer of all-time. So much fun!
    Can't wait for the Kings Knight DLC.

After so many year i finally deceided to start up Metroid Prime again. Never got that far in the past. But now i sat down and completed it with all items.
    Both gameplay and graphics have aged quite well. Probably one of the best looking games of that generation.
    Controls (Gamecube version) haven't aged that well. My hand kept cramping up. Kept transforming into the morph ball will jumping.
    You also need to see an enemy before you lock unto them. Stay still, press the aim button,targer and select the correct weapon/visor - Feels like way more of a hassle then most modern games.
    Some bosses also had a bit of a "cheap" feel.. Especially the Rock golem.
    Still had alot of fun. And i'll probably dive into Prime 2 rather sooner than later.

I heard the Wii version seems to have better controls. Can anyone confirm?

Xbox: Gaiyae
    Psn id:
    Gaiyae
    3ds FC: 3609 - 1026 - 9535

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiyae View Post
    I heard the Wii version seems to have better controls. Can anyone confirm?
    I never had a problem with GC, but yeah everyone loves the pointer Wii controls. Lock-on still snaps you onto the enemy, but then you have a limited degree of free-aim, which MP3 was basically built around (enemies/bosses with very small/specific weakpoints).

Best QoL change, imo, was flicking wiimote to jump in morphball form. ...Still worth mastering the tricky bomb jump timing on GC version, though, especially for all that amazing sequence-breaking (which you should absolutely try! It's even possible to get the plasma beam before Thardus!)

I'm replaying Megaman X3.
    Kinda stuck at the Byte fight atm.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I never had a problem with GC, but yeah everyone loves the pointer Wii controls. Lock-on still snaps you onto the enemy, but then you have a limited degree of free-aim, which MP3 was basically built around (enemies/bosses with very small/specific weakpoints).

Best QoL change, imo, was flicking wiimote to jump in morphball form. ...Still worth mastering the tricky bomb jump timing on GC version, though, especially for all that amazing sequence-breaking (which you should absolutely try! It's even possible to get the plasma beam before Thardus!)
    Yeah, i saw some people do those crazy sequence breaks. looks like fun.
    But first i'm finishing the other 2 Prime games. Would be interesting to see how they stack up to the 1st game.

At the moment most of time goes to Enter the Gungeon. Easy to get into, hard to master.
    Rogue-likes normally aren't my thing and honestly normally can't be bother to "Git Gud".
    But something about that game, keeps me coming back. Definitely recommended.

Xbox: Gaiyae
    Psn id:
    Gaiyae
    3ds FC: 3609 - 1026 - 9535

You know it's kind of weird how better Megaman 4 is compared to 3 yet somehow manages to almost as tedious and full of bullshit as 3.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    You know it's kind of weird how better Megaman 4 is compared to 3 yet somehow manages to almost as tedious and full of bullshit as 3.
    X3/4 or regular 3/4?

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    X3/4 or regular 3/4?
    G1Megaman 3 & 4.

I have not played any games since forever. I need to check if I can buy Cuphead on PC?
    But, how, can I exist within the midst of this? But, how, can I admit that I would quit on you? Missio - Can I Exist

Why do I suck so badly at RTS. I tried picking Supreme Commander FA back up and lost to the easiest AI with a score difference of like 200,000 to 19,000. I just can't focus on everything going on at the same time.

(First post outside of introductions section yay!)

I've been into Megaman 4 speedrunning (Not too hardcore) lately... it's been fun...crazy thing is that I find the robot master stages to be harder than the castle stages in 4 O.o

Also been "Super" slowly playing earthbound... I'll be done in like... 10 years lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information