+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333
Results 6,641 to 6,645 of 6645

Thread: What are you Playing?

Discovered Stowaway

Default Re: What are you Playing?

Just picked up Captain Toad on the Switch. Was a little disappointed by their 2-player mode since you can't actually control the duo of Cap and Toadette and instead have more of a Mario Odyssey 2-P mode where one player controls Cappy to a limited extent while the 'main' player controls Mario. I'll admit, it's fun to be able to launch unlimited tomatoes at any obstacle using the second player laser sight thing, but that can only really help on the mine cart levels based on my experience with the Wii U version. Also the addition of the Pixel Toad Hide n Seek wasn't exactly engaging, it's trivially easy to find it since you can rotate the entire field 360 degrees and if it's not in any obvious places, then the non-obvious ones become apparent (it's just a bit lame that you have to be using the portable version so you can't just have it connected to the TV all the time if you want). Can't wait to see what the Odyssey-inspired new levels are like, hope there's more DLC levels for it soon (and that they didn't cut out the bonus levels from completing parts of Super Mario 3D World).

I beat MoH Rising Sun. Played it as a kid but only got like halfway through the game. It's a shame it never came to PC. Once I got the ability to plug component cables into my Xbox though it actually looks pretty good. At one point I as shooting at a couple enemies, one of them went to throw a grenade but I killed him and he dropped it. The other enemy went to kick it at me like they sometimes do (your friends can kick grenades too) but kicked it into a wall and it exploded, killing him. After that I played a little bit of Spiderman 2. Not used to the web swinging yet really.

Discovered Stowaway

I started playing Lego Marvel's Avengers again since they had a sale on PSN a while ago where the game and all the DLC was bundled for really cheap. Too bad there doesn't seem to be any more on the horizon for things post-Doctor Strange.
    Last edited by BattleFranky69; August 13th, 2018 at 09:33 AM.

Been playing Kirby Star Allies. They weren't kidding that this game is easy, but I'm still having a swell time with it.

Sorry for the double post, but I finished up Kirby Star Allies and have now started on my first-ever playthrough of the Uncharted series. Finished chapter 3 of the first Uncharted game and, yeah, it's pretty fun so far.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information