+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Playing?

i started playing heroes of might and magic 4 again, what a mistake <_<
    too much nights without sleep...

I understand your feeling, igalsfy. I just couldn&#39;t wait to level up my heroes and crush them black dragons :lol:

I&#39;m probably going to start playing MGS3 again as soon as i get home. After that i&#39;ll finish up Jak 2.

I&#39;m playing Final Fantasy X-2. But I have to start the game all over again because I don&#39;t have a Memory Card :( .........

~I am a sig virus. Please put me in your sig so I can continue to replicate.~

Say NO to hangover!!!!! Keep yourself drunk!!!!!

I recently completed both Zone of the Enders games. Comparing the first to the second is like comparing Pong to Super Mario Brothers 3. ZOE2 is presently my favorite Kojima game.

Also, thanks to a friends Guest Pass Key, I&#39;ve started trying out World of Warcraft, my first ever MMO.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...liptonicet.jpg
    Mystere and Sogeking, now sponsors of Lipton Iced Tea! (Thanks to Namisan18)

I&#39;ve been playing Phantom Brave, I just got Mid-Boss to join my team. Soon I&#39;ll start Musashi Samurai Legend.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

ATM I&#39;m playing Kingdom hearts, and I&#39;m in Atlantica where you face the huge ursula as the end boss. Still taking me more than 10+ tries to beat that jerk
    Signature removed because file size exeeded the limit.
    Thanks to Jeece for the sig.

Forever AP's resident Blue Fuzzy Hat Wearer

Lately I&#39;ve been playing Evil Genius. Very fun and addictive game. Steep learning curve though took me about an hour to grasp the mechanics of the game.

Cap'n Big Nose

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (like for the 10th time) im fighting Volgin, One Piece Grand Battle 3 im playing multiplayer with "Oi Sanji", Wario Ware Touched&#33; im playing the album games, Resident Evil 4 (again for like the 7th time) im fighting the end boss and I think thats about it.

Oi Sanji

Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Big Nose@May 11 2005, 11:21 AM
    Oi Sanji is so totally the King of One Piece Grand Battle 3&#33;
    [snapback]46750[/snapback]
    Wow, thanks Cap&#39;n&#33; - I always knew you had a respect for me beyond the sky&#33;

Anyhow, I haven&#39;t played any video-games for a while, despite the fact me and the Cap&#39;n are taking a College Course in Video-Game Design.

Recently, I was playing "Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires" for the PS2, and "One Piece Grand Battle 3" for the GC.

... I miss playing around with things...

Cap'n Big Nose

Originally posted by Oi Sanji@May 11 2005, 11:31 AM
    Cap&#39;n Big Nose kicks my ass at One Piece Grand Battle 3 everytime i go round to his house to play it, the only chance i have at beating him is when im playing with SIR CROC&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Dont be so hard on yourself man, it not that your shit, its that you are not the King Of The Pirates.

Oi Sanji

Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Big Nose+May 11 2005, 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cap&#39;n Big Nose &#064; May 11 2005, 12:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Oi Sanji@May 11 2005, 11:31 AM
    Cap&#39;n Big Nose sucks ass at One Piece Grand Battle 3&#33;
    I concede to you, King of Pirates.
    [snapback]46777[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Well, thanks. I know.. Sir Crocodile is so great, really&#33;

I think the only time you ever beat me is when I play as Nico Robin. I&#39;m too distracted to play with her and focus on beating you.

You&#39;ve got to love that purple gear. Rawr.

Cap'n Big Nose

Originally posted by Oi Sanji+May 11 2005, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oi Sanji &#064; May 11 2005, 12:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Originally posted by Cap&#39;n Big Nose@May 11 2005, 12:07 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Oi Sanji
    @May 11 2005, 11:31 AM
    Cap&#39;n Big Nose sucks ass at One Piece Grand Battle 3&#33;

I concede to you, King of Pirates.
    [snapback]46777[/snapback]
    Well, thanks. I know.. Sir Crocodile is so great, really&#33;

I think the only time you ever beat me is when I play as Nico Robin. I&#39;m too distracted to play with her and focus on beating you.

You&#39;ve got to love that purple gear. Rawr.
    [snapback]46780[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]
    I really carnt be botherd with this its so petty, ANYWAY who was the one that FORMATED MY GAMECUBE MEM CARD WITH ONE PIECE ON?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; IT WAS YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Oi Sanji

But, you know. I still love you. <3

Mr Anderson, How Amusing thelousy's Avatar

well, i&#39;m currently playing GTA:SA but apparently i lose my interest after getting mobbed by the white mobs peeps(forgot their gang). Currently hoping to get an english version of dynasty warriors 5 instead of my ghey jap version
    Signature removed by Pepsi. (I was Pepsified. xD)

Im Playing Mario Bros.3 for the Nintendo.

Since I&#39;m bereft of my PS2, I&#39;m playing PC games now.

Oh, anyone know about the Counter-Strike non-Steam that a Russian Group made? Those people rocks.

P.S: Yep, I still play the old CS. Planning to play GBRush, GTA:SA, MGS3, Prince of Persia: WW and God of War when I get home.

DQ8... trying to trudge through it.

ooshi78
    "Listen, you can send a stripper to my party if you like. It won't affect me because, as you can see, I am appearing naked, which I always try to do because I'm kind of a natural guy."

-kermit the frog

Right now, I&#39;m playing the Open Beat Version of Phantasy Star Online:Blue Burst. It&#39;s actually really fun and they have improved everything from the old Dreamcast version. Best of all, it&#39;s free til June 9th.

If anyone wants to join a party with me, look me up. I&#39;m a level 5 Human Male Ranger named "Zio".
    Sometimes, a dead woman is a dead woman. Sometimes a giant black gorilla is just a giant black gorilla.

Stop reading into every little thing.

Wow, wow, wow. I didn&#39;t know they had Phantasy Star Online&#33;&#33;&#33;

How do i get there??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information