+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Playing?

Discovered Stowaway Monkey Spirit's Avatar

Default Re: What are you Playing?

Ragnarok Online: Working mainly on my priest and bard, also trying to get a monk. My bard WoE's in the Sanguine guild. Send me a pm on my priest, Dakishimetai (level 76/45 at the moment, Chaos server) if you ever need a healer!

"Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga": Yes, at last! We got a PAL version! This game is the best rpg I've ever played; wonderful story (I find it much more interesting than any Final Fantasy-esque "let's save the world from evil" rpg), interesting characters and a challenging battle system, if you're not good at strategizing, you'll be getting a lot of game overs, and in this game strategy goes way further than "fire monsters are weak to ice, hit them with that". I love this game, looking forward to the second part.

Kingdom Hearts 2- Not really playing, more like suffering trying to get the freaking secret ending. This game is really good, but some of the extra stuff is really hard to get.

Well, i'm currently playing guitar hero (trying to get all in 5 stars, very hard).
    I play a lot with Disgeae 2, wich is fabulous and very funny.
    And Ratchet and clank 2 (oldie, but goodie ^^).

I just finished Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney , this game is pure pwnage, I`ve never ever seen crimes as puzzeling as this even in that stupid Detective Conana I used to watch when I was 7 years old...

Btw, if anyone have got Character gifs from this game, plz pm me.

I'm playing Final Fantasy IV for the GBA.
    On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

KOF XI - trying to master K', Iori, & Terry
    Street fighter Alpha Anthology - Working on Guy
    Yakuza
    Tekken 5 - Can't play to save my life but a fun game
    MGS Subsistence
    Devil May Cry 3 (favorite game)

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Discovered Stowaway

I'm replaying the Legend of Zelda collector's edition series, just because Twilight Princess is coming out soon, so I want to just review the genre altogether.

I'm also just messing around in Baten Kaitos until the prequel game comes out at the end of the month.
    ---now accepting applications for crew membership---
    ---send Mr. Death a private message for information---

I'm playing One Piece Pirates Carnival and Kingdom Hearts 2. I haven't really gotten to spend much quality time with either game though.

so many good games so little time... man since im working so much lately i dont have time for rpgs al that much, so ive been playing simcity 4, diablo2 and the occasional marvel vs capcom to relive the need to beat something up.
    but yea, if anyone here still plays diablo 2 i just starteda new char on battle net so pm me if you wanna join in for a bit
    Everybody loves an Italian guy!

StarFox Command. How I'd wish they'd just make a sequel in the style of 64, ah well, it's still a decent game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    Good thing that everytime I'm afraid I'll have the will to live I can browse Arlong Park have it utterly eliminated

I'm back...like it or not. Sekum GoldenPirate's Avatar
    Parrallel Twilight Universe Realm..wait wtf?

I'm playing OP:Pirates Carnival, Fighting for One Piece, Naruttimate Hero 3, OP: GB Rush! and Grand Adventure. I'm also playing Vice City, Sims 2, and some game from Star Wars Episode 3. I don't like it, but the game is cool
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

Soul Calibur 2 for my Gamecube.

Lol. Just when I thought I beat everything, I finished story mode, and then decided to play Arcade Mode, I beat it with someone, and I unlocked a character profile, so know I gotta do it with all the characters and I have to go back to Story Mode and become a lvl 99 -.-''

That's gonna be Hell! Not really, but.. watev.

Quote Originally Posted by 786110
    StarFox Command. How I'd wish they'd just make a sequel in the style of 64, ah well, it's still a decent game.
    I think the 64 one is on the ds.
    "These are a kinder gentler Nazi," -McGuckin

Yes, there is. The DS one looks like a sequel of the 64 version.

Zenko

Quote Originally Posted by kiksq
    I think the 64 one is on the ds.
    You're thinking of Super Mario 64, that's what they ported from the 64 to the DS. Starfox Command is a sequel or just another game after Assult and Adventures.

I've just been teaching some mates of mine humility when it comes to Soul Calibur 2, Bloody Roar Primal Fury, Super Smash Bros Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash Vs Modes. Well even though my mates didn't know how to play most of them I taught them real quick like.

They seemed to pick up how to fight in Soul Calibur 2 and in Bloody Roar enough to actually becme a threat to my skill but I can still give them a can of Grade A Whup Ass.
    On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Semi-Active, Enerette Fan! Pesola's Avatar
    Finland the contry of ice and snow, Kemi, the citiy of S*** at nowhere. Tough proud of it!

Maple Story! But I think I should continue playing FF:CC cause I now have the Offical Guide book I bought from London... >.>

Disgaea 2

Disgaea 2

Disgaea 2

Disgaea 2

Every once in a while I'll pick up my copy of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and play for a couple hours to remind myself why I don't like it. Today is one of those days.

Bleh.

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information