+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: South Park

Default Re: South Park episode banned

South Park is funny, and will remain funny for this reason: They can make the episodes fast enough that they can be topical to current events. No other show on T.V. can do that the way South Park can, and they do a super job of it.

Another thing South Park is good at is knowing when to use their inside jokes. They also know when to -not- use said jokes. When's the last time Kenny died? (The PSP episode, I know, but it isn't every episode now, is it?). Also, Timmy isn't in every episode declaring his name.

I'll watch South Park now, and I'll keep watching it untill Trey and Matt stop making episodes entirely.

Discovered Stowaway Creeping_Wrath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kei
    South Park is funny, and will remain funny for this reason: They can make the episodes fast enough that they can be topical to current events. No other show on T.V. can do that the way South Park can, and they do a super job of it.

Another thing South Park is good at is knowing when to use their inside jokes. They also know when to -not- use said jokes. When's the last time Kenny died? (The PSP episode, I know, but it isn't every episode now, is it?). Also, Timmy isn't in every episode declaring his name.

I'll watch South Park now, and I'll keep watching it untill Trey and Matt stop making episodes entirely.

When they die. :)

You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve.

What S-CRY-ed character are you?

What exactly IS sciencetology ANYWAYS? someone enlighten me. (I don't have cable for SP to explain it to me)

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp
    What exactly IS sciencetology ANYWAYS? someone enlighten me. (I don't have cable for SP to explain it to me)
    http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/263120

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp
    A cult that's basically a big scam: essentially, you pay money to discover the secrets of the universe, which is that all evil things in the world are the damaged souls of aliens exiled to the Earth millions of years ago by the evil Emperor Xenu and brought her by spaceships that looked exactly like DC-10s.

They inevitably threaten a big lawsuit if anybody criticizes their psuedo-religion in any fashion.

Operation Clambake explains the situation more or less.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Wow, If that is just OT III's story, I wonder what the OT IX (highest level) story is. (I learned the OT III story from South Park,) Hopefully it will be leaked someday by somebody who's trying to infiltrate this cult.
    If I think I'm insane, does it mean I'm not? Because a truly insane person wouldn't know that they are insane?

so people pay money to sciencetology so they can discover the secrets of the universe, because they don't by into stuff like christianity, where it is already explained in the bible "god created everything"

Sounds like religion meets science. Those two topics just arn't meant to be mixed. I believe in Evolution, but I also believe in a higher power. I'd rather spend my money on food, or some useful charity.

instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them
    ...doesn't paralyze have a Z in it? :/

EDIT: http://www.xenu.net/archive/co_pls.html

Holy crap.
    Last edited by Strange_One; March 23rd, 2006 at 12:53 PM.

Sounds like religion meets science.
    More like science fiction. xD

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Well, yeah, it was founded by a science fiction writer who is reported to have said "The easiest way to get rich is to start a religion."

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

That guy is an evil genios.

Killer Bunny Duce of Transilvania's Avatar

When i watched that episode, i didn't realy believe that the Xenu stuff was real. But then i went to Wikipedia, and i found out, that it is realy in what they believe in, even the DC-10 with rockets part. That made me sad, we live in a world where some people believe anything. I don't have anything against religion, i dont believe in God. But I think religion is good in most cases, because it gives people strengh. But Scientology, how stupid must you be to believe in shit like that. Why don't does morons just give money to the homeless, or to orphans, if they don't know what to do in their lives, then they should try to make the world better, by getting involved in small projects, where they can make a diference.

i dont believe in God. But I think religion is good in most cases, because it gives people strengh.
    That's a really good attitude! I'm not what I'd call religious but I believe in a higher power of some kind must exist and it's nice to hear people that don't believe in it at least see the positive aspects of it. That's a rarity these days where everyone who thinks anyone that's a Christian is a radical.

I think it should be pointed out that Scientology and Christian Science are completely different things (http://www.religioustolerance.org/cr_sci.htm). As a person who is thoroughly amazed by modern medicine, I was surprised to learn that Christian Scientists do not go to see doctors and feel that any illness they have will be cured by Christ.
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Outside of a book, a dog is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

- Groucho Marx

Its official. The guy who voices Darth Chef is the same man who did Darth Mauls voice in Episode One- Peter S...cant spell his last name. Twist of irony no?

Sig made by AngelzRfalling.
    Gary "Iceman" Martin. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Master
    Its official. The guy who voices Darth Chef is the same man who did Darth Mauls voice in Episode One- Peter S...cant spell his last name. Twist of irony no?

Hmm? That seems hard to believe...one would think it was...Trey Parker...since he voices like 95% of everyone on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeping_Wrath
    Hmm? That seems hard to believe...one would think it was...Trey Parker...since he voices like 95% of everyone on the show.
    Wikipedia says it's Peter Serafinowicz.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaJon1.1
    Wikipedia says it's Peter Serafinowicz.
    Cool, I'm not doubting, that just comes as a surprise. I'll check out the voice credits next time we see Chef or if I see that episode again.

What an episode. There were a lot of interest takes on the situation and I just dunno where they're gonna go with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information