+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2851

Thread: One Liner Questions

Default Re: One Liner Questions

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    ok. it just kinda seemed like it was there to hold it together. or maybe like, normally you can put anything on pizza, but you ALWAYS put cheese on a pizza. I'm just trying to get rid of the pork.
    Look what Wikipedia-sama said.
    The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki meaning "grilled" or "cooked"
    So if you don't want or like pork, you can do it without :)
    The thing that holds it all together is the batter (flour mix with dashi if I recall correctly).
    Then you add chopped cabbage (and maybe that's another ingredient you can't do without) and then.... stuff you like !
    http://japanesefood.about.com/od/hol...konomiyaki.htm this recipe seems pretty accurate.
    You can replace the pork with kimchi, vegetable, prawns, whatever you want~
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630„ each. PM me~

lol ya i read wiki. sometimes you get a more diverse or more informed answer by asking a person. thanks.

Yeah so I went to read the One Piece chapter I missed last week and Mangareader isn't working. The page itself loads but the image of the manga page isn't loading. I tried going to other chapters and series and it's not working for anything. I made sure that I had NoScript allow the site but have no clue why it's not working. Can anyone help or have a similar problem? Guess I'll try to find an alternative site for the time being.

You're not the only one to experience that, this has been the case for several mangas in mangareader and it's been like that for a few weeks.

The only solution is to try another reader since it's the site's problem.
    eaf4e9

Images on Mangareader having been showing up after I uninstalled and reinstalled firefox.
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Yes, in fact I do. These brats today don't wait anymore.

tenmanga.com is a good substitute.

As much as I hated the thought at first, I now want to rethink it: I may want to invest in an e-book (that's what those are called, isn't it?), for two reasons: I want to read certain books in English and I don't want to buy another bookcase. And a couple of others...

First, I have a few questions:
    - is it cheaper? Well, of course it is if I doesn't have to pay for the shipping, but overall, is the digital copy more expensive or cheaper than the retail one?
    - from what I understand, I need a device to be able to read these kinds of digital books (and honestly, I hate reading long texts in front of the computer). Which is the best one that's not horribly expensive?

Kindles and Nooks are the most common ebook readers. I don't know the exact prices but it'd probably be around $100. As for the prices of the individual books, look around the book section of the Amazon website and compare the prices of the physical books to those of the digital versions. From what I've seen it does seem that the digital versions are cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Kindles and Nooks are the most common ebook readers. I don't know the exact prices but it'd probably be around $100. As for the prices of the individual books, look around the book section of the Amazon website and compare the prices of the physical books to those of the digital versions. From what I've seen it does seem that the digital versions are cheaper.
    I looked more into it.
    Well, it was worth a try, but it's too expensive for now. Unless it somehow gets cheaper or I win one at some point, I won't be owning one for a while.

Thanks for the response though!

I cannot creat a new thread. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by saraiva132 View Post
    I cannot creat a new thread. Why?
    Copied from F.A.Q.

For some reason I cannot create threads or vote on polls. Is there something wrong with my account?
    - Due to a large volume of dupe accounts to sway polls, voting has been restricted from new members and guests. This applies to creating threads as well. These privileges are given to members on a case by case basis, revolving largely around activity and account age.
    So, be active. Post in existing threads. Be a member of the community. And in due time you will gain the ability to make your own threads.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

Hey, my sig keeps getting snipped back down. Mods? Did you find it too big?

I don't know what's wrong but the Xbox thread in the video game section won't mark itself read. I marked the entire subforum read recently but today, the thread went right back to saying I hadn't read it and it's really bugging me. Is it possible for one of the mods or admins to see if there's anything wrong with that thread, or if it's even happening to other people?

Discovered Stowaway

not happening with me.

marking forum as read worked

What was the incident that caused over 3000 people to be on this forum at once?

I ask that every once in a while and finally remember it to spread to others.

It was when 2chan, the place where this forum usually gets its OP chapter spoilers from, went down, but one of our members managed to get the spoilers before it happened and posted them here. So everyone came here to see the spoilers because it was the only place to see them at that time.

Spoilers for a chapter were posted on 2ch and then deleted. But before they were deleted, someone got hold of them and posted them here. So everybody came over here. That was back when you didn't have to be a member to view spoilers.
    Last edited by Sorikai33; May 13th, 2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Ninja'd
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

I imagine it was like thousands of little people sobbing about there being no spoilers, then suddenly, a glimpse of light, and someone yelled "They got it, they got it!". Then, the regular visitors of AF were like "What's that noise? Why is the ground shaking?" "Look, over the hill" "Hide your women and children!" "Incoming!".

Then BAMM.
    Last edited by Nolus; May 14th, 2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Or something like this

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

I can't change my desktop wallpaper anymore. Anyone have a clue how to fix this kind of thing?

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

Hey, does anyone know about how to transfer a whole Itunes library from one computer to another. I'm talking 60 GB of music here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information