+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 147 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2922

Thread: One Liner Questions

Default Re: One Liner Questions

314ms ping is incredibly high, which is bad. If it's 2.22 Mbps (and not MBps) then that's pretty bad as well. I don't know why your internet has suddenly gotten so slow but it seems to be your overall internet. I'm not an expert on DNS servers, so I couldn't say if that's definitely the problem or not.

I honestly don't know what to do.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I honestly don't know what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Yes, in fact I do. These brats today don't wait anymore.

access router set up by typing 192.168.1.1 in browser,then enter admin as username and password. Under the set up tab you will see the option for DNS1 and DNS2 please change it to 208.67.222 & 208.67.220(same as the one you used) and save settings. also, if you have completely ruled out any recently installed software as a cause for this, contact your ISP, it might be faulty hardware on their end. preferably ask them about the particular dns servers you should use and change to those in your router as well as your windows OS.

Speed Demon

Martin! Wassup bro!?

Lemme help you out.

What ya wanna do is leave the DNS to be resolved automatically, your ISP should give you the best choices in DNS.

Click on Start > Run and type in "cmd" in the run box and hit Enter. Once done you will get a black Command Prompt window. In that window type this command: "ipconfig /flushdns" and then "ipconfig /registerdns" and that should take care of DNS.

Of course you should power cycle both devices (router and modem). Also make sure you don't have any bandwidth eating applications running in the background (ie. Torrent/P2P apps).

Firewalls and internet security apps could also effect your internet speed.

What you need to do is call your ISP and ask them what internet speeds you should be expecting from your service....find that out and then we can talk deeper troubleshooting. You know me and I do this for a living so you know I got you bro!

Oh my god Sage! You're alive!

I've tried what you said right now and it really hasn't effected anything, so I will be be calling my ISP. I think they'll be able to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks everyone!
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?

エッチなのはいけないと思います! Malintex_Terek's Avatar

Firefox recently implemented an annoying cosmetic feature - images loaded are bordered and centered in the browser. How do I revert this back to regular image viewing?
    MUV-LUV ALTERNATIVE
    Making Anime and Manga OBSOLETE since 2006
    PM me for details

Hey, I'm having some issues with the Nentendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Yes, I know they discontinued it, however I still have the DS Lite which isn't compatible with a WPA2 security, and I'm not lowering the default security.

I know it's not a firewall or anti-virus issue blocking it, however when I try to connect to it, it connects for a brief second before disconnecting, and leaving me with a "52013" error.

If somebody could please help me if possibly, that'd be great!

Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Hey, I'm having some issues with the Nentendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. Yes, I know they discontinued it, however I still have the DS Lite which isn't compatible with a WPA2 security, and I'm not lowering the default security.

I know it's not a firewall or anti-virus issue blocking it, however when I try to connect to it, it connects for a brief second before disconnecting, and leaving me with a "52013" error.

If somebody could please help me if possibly, that'd be great!
    Well I googled around a bit and searched the error code you supplied on Nintendo's site which took me to this which, if you've followed everything it says has a nice little number you can call and hopefully talk to someone who knows what they're talking about.

i was looking up okonomiyaki today. the recipes all seem to have bacon. do you need to use bacon?

You don't have to. There are multiple ways to make okonomiyaki.
    Some have cheese, kimchi, pork (bacon), noodles, prawns, octopus, squid~, veggies even, and some have it all in once.
    Bend the recipe to your liking :)
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630„ each. PM me~

ok. it just kinda seemed like it was there to hold it together. or maybe like, normally you can put anything on pizza, but you ALWAYS put cheese on a pizza. I'm just trying to get rid of the pork.

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp View Post
    ok. it just kinda seemed like it was there to hold it together. or maybe like, normally you can put anything on pizza, but you ALWAYS put cheese on a pizza. I'm just trying to get rid of the pork.
    Look what Wikipedia-sama said.
    The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki meaning "grilled" or "cooked"
    So if you don't want or like pork, you can do it without :)
    The thing that holds it all together is the batter (flour mix with dashi if I recall correctly).
    Then you add chopped cabbage (and maybe that's another ingredient you can't do without) and then.... stuff you like !
    http://japanesefood.about.com/od/hol...konomiyaki.htm this recipe seems pretty accurate.
    You can replace the pork with kimchi, vegetable, prawns, whatever you want~
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630„ each. PM me~

lol ya i read wiki. sometimes you get a more diverse or more informed answer by asking a person. thanks.

Yeah so I went to read the One Piece chapter I missed last week and Mangareader isn't working. The page itself loads but the image of the manga page isn't loading. I tried going to other chapters and series and it's not working for anything. I made sure that I had NoScript allow the site but have no clue why it's not working. Can anyone help or have a similar problem? Guess I'll try to find an alternative site for the time being.

You're not the only one to experience that, this has been the case for several mangas in mangareader and it's been like that for a few weeks.

The only solution is to try another reader since it's the site's problem.
    eaf4e9

Images on Mangareader having been showing up after I uninstalled and reinstalled firefox.

tenmanga.com is a good substitute.

As much as I hated the thought at first, I now want to rethink it: I may want to invest in an e-book (that's what those are called, isn't it?), for two reasons: I want to read certain books in English and I don't want to buy another bookcase. And a couple of others...

First, I have a few questions:
    - is it cheaper? Well, of course it is if I doesn't have to pay for the shipping, but overall, is the digital copy more expensive or cheaper than the retail one?
    - from what I understand, I need a device to be able to read these kinds of digital books (and honestly, I hate reading long texts in front of the computer). Which is the best one that's not horribly expensive?

Kindles and Nooks are the most common ebook readers. I don't know the exact prices but it'd probably be around $100. As for the prices of the individual books, look around the book section of the Amazon website and compare the prices of the physical books to those of the digital versions. From what I've seen it does seem that the digital versions are cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Kindles and Nooks are the most common ebook readers. I don't know the exact prices but it'd probably be around $100. As for the prices of the individual books, look around the book section of the Amazon website and compare the prices of the physical books to those of the digital versions. From what I've seen it does seem that the digital versions are cheaper.
    I looked more into it.
    Well, it was worth a try, but it's too expensive for now. Unless it somehow gets cheaper or I win one at some point, I won't be owning one for a while.

Thanks for the response though!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information