+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155
Results 3,081 to 3,094 of 3094

Thread: One Liner Questions

Default Re: One Liner Questions

I have 36 theories saved. If I dropped all of them, would there be an issue? Is there a limit or can I just all of them rn?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I have 36 theories saved. If I dropped all of them, would there be an issue? Is there a limit or can I just all of them rn?
    To make the page load better, simply encase each theory in hide/spoiler tags. There's no limit ;)

Thanks this was helpful

I've got another annoying problem; my internet connection bars keep dropping to one, forcing me to keep connecting and reconnecting. It's getting more annoying/common then the yellow ! mark for Limited connection.

How do you dispute infractions on the forums?

I got a new sound system, but my TV doesn't support ARC and I often watch movies on it off of a hard drive, and some of them have 5.1 DTS-HD audio and the like. Right now I have the TV connected to my receiver with an optical/toslink cable but apparently this cable isn't compatible with the Dolby proprietary sound types. I have watched a video with DTS audio and I was getting audio so worst case I'm just not getting as good quality as I could. In any case I noticed that my TV also has what looks like an auxiliary plug that says "Audio Out" on it and I was wondering if anyone knows if using that cable type would be compatible with these proprietary sound types.
    Last edited by Sakonosolo; July 16th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.

Discovered Stowaway No swords style best style's Avatar

Is there a way to quote other people in an advanced reply without manually typing in what they said? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Quote Originally Posted by No swords style best style View Post
    Is there a way to quote other people in an advanced reply without manually typing in what they said? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
    Yeah, you press the "Reply With Quote" Button beneath their post and then hitting "Go advanced" below. Like in this screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Yeah, you press the "Reply With Quote" Button beneath their post and then hitting "Go advanced" below. Like in this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/xS69xhW.png
    And then you can also reply to a reply, like in this screenshot:

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post

http://i.imgur.com/4DSLLwr.jpg
    Thank you! Although, when I when tried to quote both of you this way, it would only let me do it with one person. So is there a way to auto quote multiple people?

The third button, the one to the right of "Reply with Quote" is a multiquote button. If you click it it'll get a checkmark next to it and you can do that for as many posts as you want to quote on the current page. Then hit any of the reply buttons and it'll give you a box with all those quotes posted. So for example, if I wanted to quote your post and the two quotes above it I would click the multiquote button on Purple Hermit and Femme's posts and then click "Reply with Quote" for your post. Or I think I could click multiquote on all three posts and then just the generic reply button and it would do the same thing. I'm pretty sure it only works on the same page though. So you couldn't click multiquote on one page, move to another page, and then have it work.

Edit: Using the multiquote buttons and then clicking the generic "Reply" button on another post won't work. You either have to do multiquote on all but one post then click "Reply with Quote" or do the multiquote on all the posts and hit the "Reply to Thread" button under all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Yeah, you press the "Reply With Quote" Button beneath their post and then hitting "Go advanced" below. Like in this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/xS69xhW.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post

http://i.imgur.com/4DSLLwr.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    The third button, the one to the right of "Reply with Quote" is a multiquote button. If you click it it'll get a checkmark next to it and you can do that for as many posts as you want to quote on the current page. Then hit any of the reply buttons and it'll give you a box with all those quotes posted. So for example, if I wanted to quote your post and the two quotes above it I would click the multiquote button on Purple Hermit and Femme's posts and then click "Reply with Quote" for your post. Or I think I could click multiquote on all three posts and then just the generic reply button and it would do the same thing. I'm pretty sure it only works on the same page though. So you couldn't click multiquote on one page, move to another page, and then have it work.

Edit: Using the multiquote buttons and then clicking the generic "Reply" button on another post won't work. You either have to do multiquote on all but one post then click "Reply with Quote" or do the multiquote on all the posts and hit the "Reply to Thread" button under all the posts.
    Thanks a ton! I got it now.

Out of curiosity, how much money does it take to run the forums? And is it by monthly, or is it a yearly payment?

Avatar: Series: Kiniro Mosaic; Character: Alice Cartelet; Artist:Unknown

I signed up for pixiv just now. How exact do I favorite art or follow a certain artist?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information