+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Tattoos

Default Re: One Piece Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by omnichild
    I am eventually plan to get a tattoo that is anime related, but also literary related eventually. I am going to have the words "God's in his heaven, all is right with the world." tattooed down my spine. Cookies for anyone who knows what anime and poem that is from!
    that's from Hellsing, right?

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by bennyb
    But seriously, I know you guys are lurking out there somewhere, post more tattoo picz! ^_^
    I agree with what you said over the in twenty years I can look back and etc thing actually. I just was refering to how people get popular culture tattooes, like I saw a tattoo today that I know that the person will hate in five years. It was a head shot of master chief from halo 2, with the words, "in xbox will trust" underneath the helmet/head.

Arg if I ever purchase a digital camera or brown nose my roommate into letting me use his, I'll show people my tattooes which are work in progresses for my wrestling career.
    Last edited by The_green_samurai_ranger; July 26th, 2006 at 03:26 PM.
    ---now accepting applications for crew membership---
    ---send Mr. Death a private message for information---

Quote Originally Posted by The_green_samurai_ranger
    I agree with what you said over the in twenty years I can look back and etc thing actually. I just was refering to how people get popular culture tattooes, like I saw a tattoo today that I know that the person will hate in five years. It was a head shot of master chief from halo 2, with the words, "in xbox will trust" underneath the helmet/head.
    Yea I hear ya. That's why I steer away from the popular (kanji especially) and the popculture. Well, unless it has a really deep meaning to you in particular.

I met a guy in Michigan who had the heartless symbol tattooed on his chest. !!!

The country of lofty mountains and tall treetops, Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Knight
    *pokes Riksu to put up a picture of her tattoo* It's very obscure. >.>
    oh, i hear my name being called. therefore, chivalrous actions must be taken into ... action.
    those who can't understand the deep meaning of this, read your SBS's.

I always thought if I would take a tattoo it would be something which would cover most of my upper body. You know, Yakuza-like. That would make me a living peace of art. With enough money, time and courage I would do it. But hell no I wouldn't want to be a big walking add for a comic rest of my life.

Now there we have a smart girl. Something that isn't even obvious for most of the avarage One Piece queeks.

I was thinking on getting a tattoo of Nami, but have a really good artist draw her in their own style, and add wings, and hide that part of her arm with the tattoo. That way, if I ever do grow out of Op, the tattoo can just be a random oranged haired angel chick. :)

But there's one other tattoo I plan on getting before that, so it'll be a long while...

EDIT: Oh, here's a picture of the tattoo I already have. It's not OP related, though:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...chu/tattoo.jpg
    Last edited by Invader Pichu; August 5th, 2006 at 03:51 PM.

we've got some good artists here. Cosmic, Taboo, e1n, Pirate neko, RF Tigermode are good ones that come to mind. If you want a good pic that is not Oda style, Taboo's style really jumps out at you when she draws OP.

what's this other tatoo, may I ask. And I'd like to see this "Nami look a like" tatoo.

I'm interested in seeing this Nami lookalike aswell. Let us see it when the artist gets it done, or if he already has.

Quote Originally Posted by captain usopp
    what's this other tatoo, may I ask.
    I plan on getting a tattoo of either a Lion or an Eagle holding a ribbon with my Dad's name on it, in memory of him.

i think that's the first and only idea for a tatoo that I've absolutely loved!!! that's such a beautiful idea. may I suggest combining the 2 and getting a griffin? (sp) Not sure if that was a good idea or not, but it's a compramise. then you wouldn't have to choose.

The 32 tattoo is pretty awesome. You could explain it off as literally anything.

I want a tattoo of Bon Clay on my ass!!! ^_^

j/k

Seriously, though I've never really considered getting a OP tattoo. I did want to get Frieza from DBZ tattooed on my thigh for a long time. I still sorta do today, but my girlfriend doesn't like DBZ. Plus the only Frieza murchandise I own is an action figure of his 3rd form.

However, now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool to have the Japanese symbol for "nakama" tattooed on my bicep. That sort of counts as One Piece.

yajirobesama

I wouldn't mind having an anime-related tattoo, although a One Piece-related one never crossed my mind. I've always wanted one of Yajirobe (from DB/DBZ) and it would really emphasize my status as a true Yajirobe fanatic. Hell, I've got a screen name, user name, and e-mail address that bears his name, and also a web site with him in it. Why not a tattoo?

But if I did want one that was OP-related, it'd be one of Luffy and/or Usopp. Heh, it'd be funny if I got one of Luffy, I could play around with the limbs and yell "GOMU GOMU... (insert one of Luffy's signature attacks here)!!!"

Recently I have been thinking about getting a tatoo myself. But I can't decide what I want at the moment. Because I kinda thinking about getting ether get The Dragonzord power coin symbol or Nami's tatoo that she got at the end of Arlong. But that couple of my ideas for my tatoo.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen
    The 32 tattoo is pretty awesome. You could explain it off as literally anything.
    Yup, only the awesomeness of Riksu could think of a tattoo like that.

The country of lofty mountains and tall treetops, Finland

thanks for the compliments, guys.

yep, it could pass off as anything, but i got it for the only purpose i could think of. didn't want the thing to be flamingly obvious, but still something to remind me of the funny days.
    i'm an over-thinker, me.

special props to those who get where the font is taken from.

and solar, your kind words do nothing to me, you bastard!
    *does the happy dance*

I think having the Whitebeard symbol on my back would be pretty cool. It could be as a tribute to Ace (who's my favorite character), and have a somewhat deep meaning.

When someone see's a swastika, that's what they see. What they don't realize is that it originated from the Manji, a Buddisht symbol. Thusly when they'd see it on my back, they'd assume I'm a Neo-Nazi, with a cool-looking skull on it, when I'm nothing of the sort. ^_^

Hampe

Default One Piece tattoos

I never ever posted here before ( forum lurker ) , but I really need help from all u great guys :)
    Im planning to start do some Tattoos, and I have always admired the different Tattoos from One piece.
    The thing is its really hard to find good pictures of the different tattoos, so I need help with finding different images of the different tattoos people have.
    Also symbols on flags and so on is welcome.
    So help please and I will then post pictures of my tattoos :)

This is a example of a symbol Im thinking of doing:
    http://www.gumgum.org/info/flags/f_arlong.gif

Im also thinking about the symbol Ace has on his back ( not the swastika, but the edited anime version )
    So please spam this thread with ideas :D

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece tattoos

I've got Robin's flag on my back lol, its hard to take a picture of tho ;-; but still, I luff it <3

Hampe

Default Re: One Piece tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Local-chan View Post
    I've got Robin's flag on my back lol, its hard to take a picture of tho ;-; but still, I luff it <3
    OMG show it to me please ! Just take a picture in the mirror, or let a friend do it or something :

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information