+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Tattoos

Default Re: One Piece Tattoos

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks nicce post in 5 yrs how you feeling about it.....

ohh and @ local-chan
    you`ve done your tattoo for sure ..don`t need a proof hahaha
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Default Re: One Piece tattoos

Been deciding for a few months on what to get and at the moment im siding with just the One Piec logo on the top og my back. I wont regret it if it looks good ^^ because i'll always enjoy one piece even when im alot older. so yes the logo but in the case i back out of that just getting the Mugiwara Skull and cross bones. ^^

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

My favourite tattoo is that some brittish bloke got all over his back picturing Doumbledore holding a parchment with the names of his kids....

Man did he regrett that one after Rowlings came out and said the headmaster was gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks nicce post in 5 yrs how you feeling about it.....

ohh and @ local-chan
    you`ve done your tattoo for sure ..don`t need a proof hahaha

im 100% positive i wont re4gret it, because of 3 big reasons,

1. ive never actually ever lost interest in anything ive ever liked
    2.the only thing i ever regretted in my life was going out with my 3rd ex lol
    3.usopp actually means something to me, the progression of usopp is very similar to how i was and am now as a person

so im positive i wont be regretting it :D

(on a side note, a few of my friends have the other jolly rogers, so in a way its also like a proof that were friends ^^)

The only tattoo I've really considered getting from One Piece is the X on the arm, from Alabasta. A friend of mine said they'd get one as well, if I actually did get it. It was a symbol of true friendship for the Straw Hats, so it has a lot of meaning to it, while not being too flashy or obvious. I think it'd be nice to have.

You know, I've always wanted a One Piece tattoo....and next month I get mine!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tsatoma/3574237924/

There it is. Took me awhile to design it, but I'm proud with the final results. Still a little more fixing needed but I'll get to it soon.
    So confused, when you're lost in The Groove.
    So confused, when you're lost in The Groove.

I'm scared to death of needles, but I thought that if I ever got a tattoo, it would be similar to Nojiko's. I just love it.

I don't think I would ever want to get a tatoo, especially of a cartoon that I might end up regretting later on in the years. But if I did get one of One Piece I'd design my own that had certain symbols from OP that were very special to me. Like, a skull of some sorts with 'x's around it and some swirlly lines held together or something.

I'd want the X symbol of friendship on my forearm arm, and/or the tattoo of the Sun Pirates on my right shoulder

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/216/18-19/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/521/16/

Soon to be "IvanKing"

here is my one piece tattoo....got it about 2 years ago, no regrets whatsoever....the hat looks a little distorted because of the curve of my arm, but in person its round all the way around, and the japanese = nakama

if i got an anime tatoo it would probaly be a transmutaion circle from full metal alchemist
    or gurren lagann logo with who the hell do u think i am writen in japanese
    i like brook he gives me a bone-er haha skull joke

@Sanjii: Getting the kanji for nakama is actually a cool idea. Love the other personal touch you gave it as well. Nice tat.

My dad always has this one quote:

"A tattoo is a permanent reminder of a temporary emotion."

If I'm still into One Piece 20 years from now, I'll get some henna or washable tattoos.

thats an awfully broad stroke to be painting the entire concept of tattoos with

I know. He absolutely hates tattoos, unless they have a really deep meaning.

I like Arlong's tattoo, but I would be totally dead if I got something like that DX

I don't plan on ever getting one, but doing henna and temp tattoos of stuff like this is really fun. Somehow I'm gonna get Iceberg's on my arms for cosplay... and leave it there for awhile XD Temporarily, of course XD

. tumblr
    . mfc .
    . ask for FB or AIM/Skype .
    . psn squeesax . 3DS FC: 3797-6626-6957 .

Here's mine. Excellent placement, but now I've got to wear long sleeves to the 9-5...

I used about 2 parts dark purple and 1 part black. I've got plans to incorporate this into a sleeve that will wrap around to the back of the shoulder. Working on the artist now...

If I'll get a OP related tattoo (tattoo is a probable thing for me ;) ) then I'd like Nami's or the Arong Pirates symbol

PSN: H3kt1 ||| 3DS: 0903 2798 9958 ||| NNID: DerH3kt1

After this past arc, it'd be awesome to get the Whitebeard Jolly Roger on my back or the other symbol the division commanders have like the one on Marco's chest

Formerly "TokageMoria"

I was fairly young when One Piece came out, and I haven't ever lost interest in it. Oda's never really disappointed me. I've fallen out of love with the new Final Fantasy games, Inuyasha got boring, but One Piece has always had a great big place in my heart. I'm rather proud that I'm a One Piece fan.

That symbol on Ace's hat, with the horned skull, would be a cool tattoo for me. Dunno where. Conservative decision would be on my shoulder. And it's not as exciting looking, but that X for friendship on a forearm would be interesting. o:

I adore Lucci, but I have a feeling that him and the rest of CP9 will be turning against the World Government soon. So tattooing the WG symbol on me might actually be something I end up regretting, since one of the things I'm interested in seeing is how this conflict with the corrupt WG is going to be resolved one day.

-edit- Oh, lookie. Someone's already getting the friendship mark on their arm. :'D
    ~ ASCE ~
    ace squid crew extraordinaire

~sephirona.deviantart.com.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information