+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 361 "P.S." Discussion

well none says that they werren't know in the marines, they just weren't know to the general public.

and since it looks like theri task has been finished they might evne think that it'snot so necessary to reamin a secret, after all the might still comeback as Cp10 :lol:
    He spent fifteen years getting loaded | Fifteen years 'till his liver exploded | Now what's Bob gonna do now that he can't drink? |

Well, like I said, those guys seemed like grunts, mere foot soldiers. This is meant to be the Governments most top secret agency, these people are expected to leave asbolutely no trace of there existence, so they can be assembled and deployed anywhere at anytime, without being known.

So for some random marines to know that is CP9 & Rob Lucchi, just strikes me as really odd. They may know Rob as the shipwright, I'm thinking it maybe just an alias he uses, & the rest of Cipher Pol. might also use an alias instead of their real name. But it still doesn't explain how they know who CP9 are, and how they can identify a group of people that supposedly doesn't exist.

there are alot of carts on the train and i think cp9 is in the first cart, this means sanji will have to go through the grunts, usopp and robin before getting to cp9.

i wonder what was written in those stupid useless love letters sanji wrote...
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

Originally posted by Battle Franky+Apr 1 2005, 05:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Battle Franky &#064; Apr 1 2005, 05:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, like I said, those guys seemed like grunts, mere foot soldiers. This is meant to be the Governments most top secret agency, these people are expected to leave asbolutely no trace of there existence, so they can be assembled and deployed anywhere at anytime, without being known.

So for some random marines to know that is CP9 & Rob Lucchi, just strikes me as really odd. They may know Rob as the shipwright, I&#39;m thinking it maybe just an alias he uses, & the rest of Cipher Pol. might also use an alias instead of their real name. But it still doesn&#39;t explain how they know who CP9 are, and how they can identify a group of people that supposedly doesn&#39;t exist.
    [snapback]23575[/snapback]
    [/b]

if i remember correctly one of those marine said something like ... "so this is CP9"

i maybe wrong ... i&#39;ll search for it

<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony
    @Apr 1 2005, 05:16 PM
    i wonder what was written in those stupid useless love letters sanji wrote...
    [snapback]23580[/snapback]
    [/quote]
    just think about all the bulls*** that we use to say to our girlfriends
    you&#39;ll get the picture :lol:

Originally posted by Golden Dragoon+Mar 31 2005, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Golden Dragoon &#064; Mar 31 2005, 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Has anyone brought up the possibility that Sanji might pull the old "Beat up some goons and steal their uniforms" gig in order to get close to Robin and possibly sneak into where Usopp and Franky are being held? Yeah I know its one of the oldest tricks in the book, but once again Sanji is left the only Strawhat no one in CP9 has seen with their own eyes. With their intelligence network they oughtta know what Sanji&#39;s description is, but I doubt they&#39;d expect any simple pirate to pull a stunt like that. He may just get away with it. Cliche or not, I&#39;d eat it up, especially if he took that one agent&#39;s hat.
    [snapback]23455[/snapback]
    [/b]

There&#39;s always the simple matter of his face and frame. He can&#39;t really change those, so he&#39;d be found out at some point like that. But I do like the idea of him letting Franky loose.

Originally posted by joekido the Second@Apr 1 2005, 12:41 AM

Will Luffy still brood after he gets unstuck? Will he try to get Ussop back in his crew? Let&#39;s see how Oda does it.

Remamber back in chapter 344 when I "Fucked" Franky?
    [snapback]23459[/snapback]
    ..... :huh:

Luffy won&#39;t brood. Even if he doesn&#39;t get the message about Robin, he&#39;s not one to feel sorry for himself. It&#39;ll be fists of fire when he gets outta that damn gap.

<!--QuoteBegin-Battle Franky
    @Apr 1 2005, 05:03 AM
    Well, like I said, those guys seemed like grunts, mere foot soldiers. This is meant to be the Governments most top secret agency, these people are expected to leave asbolutely no trace of there existence, so they can be assembled and deployed anywhere at anytime, without being known.

So for some random marines to know that is CP9 & Rob Lucchi, just strikes me as really odd. They may know Rob as the shipwright, I&#39;m thinking it maybe just an alias he uses, & the rest of Cipher Pol. might also use an alias instead of their real name. But it still doesn&#39;t explain how they know who CP9 are, and how they can identify a group of people that supposedly doesn&#39;t exist.
    [snapback]23575[/snapback]
    [/quote]

Not random, they&#39;re probably pretty high up. Plus, working at Water Seven as some of them probably did, they&#39;d need to know who not to mess with. Also, information like that is usually only classified to citizens. Besides, if they&#39;re going to ride a train with them, they should at least know who the Hell they are. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Bad move, bub!

Originally posted by Sanze+Apr 1 2005, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sanze &#064; Apr 1 2005, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>if i remember correctly one of those marine said something like ... "so this is CP9"

i maybe wrong ... i&#39;ll search for it[/b]

You were right.

<!--QuoteBegin-ocean&#39;s translation

Somebody: Corgie-san&#33;&#33; Here comes "CP9"&#33;&#33;

Guy: Whoa... It&#39;s Rob Lucci-san...
    Guy: He&#39;s formidable... That&#39;s "CP9", huh...
    [/quote]

So... they were probably reacting to whoever called "Here comes CP9", I&#39;d say one of Corgi&#39;s goons announced it. But it&#39;s still weird, is one of the marines thinking of Rob Lucchi the shipwright, or Rob Lucchi the government secret agent?

or... is it the fact that he just realized that the famous Galley-la shipwright Rob Lucchi is actually a government agent. :lol:

Bah, I&#39;ve totally over complicated this. :wacko:

Some of you guys really have a lot of faith in Kaku. Isn&#39;t it enough that he killed Merry? He probably likes to skin cute puppies alive and make babies cry. ;)

Hirata Hiroaki's Fan xDD Rashie's Avatar

SARABANA Water 7

Here is a picture of Kaku which is based on the "possible emotion" I read comments on his expressions in the 360 chapter. Enjoy&#33; I know I lack the eyelasses and some other part of him because I felt he looks better this way xD Gomen Kaku fans&#33;
    Sanji: Nami Darling

Originally posted by loulou@Apr 1 2005, 05:33 AM
    Some of you guys really have a lot of faith in Kaku. Isn&#39;t it enough that he killed Merry? He probably likes to skin cute puppies alive and make babies cry. ;)
    [snapback]23605[/snapback]
    Well, some people wants Kaku to be the next crewmember but I don&#39;t blame them. Kaku is the Government officals and they hate Pirates. I don&#39;t think he should join ;)

Yumi

Wink

Originally posted by Rashie@Apr 1 2005, 09:37 PM
    SARABANA Water 7

Here is a picture of Kaku which is based on the "possible emotion" I read comments on his expressions in the 360 chapter. Enjoy&#33; I know I lack the eyelasses and some other part of him because I felt he looks better this way xD Gomen Kaku fans&#33;
    [snapback]23616[/snapback]

wai...that was so cute&#33; i got a real kick out of that, Rashie...

Originally posted by Battle Franky@Apr 1 2005, 07:34 AM
    Bah, I&#39;ve totally over complicated this. :wacko:
    [snapback]23596[/snapback]
    Nah, think of it this way. Youngblood was an American comic book about a covert team of super-powered individuals working for the government (just like CP9). On their missions, they had a support team of normal every-day soldiers that knew of their existence and provided support (like transport) to them. It&#39;s the same exact thing with CP9.

Shanks

Does someone know what is the Grand Key Word File Light Blue mentionned on the cover of shonen Jump 18 ?Jump 18 cover

Yep, along with the movie announcement this week, JUMP in JUMP is a fairly rare but cool feature JUMP does with &#39;extras&#39;. This is where the Death Note/Bo-bobo crossover comics came from. Bleach and Shaman King have also both had the honor of being part of it. It usually includes *extra* comics and sometimes goodies like special edition tank covers.

Originally posted by Buccaneer+Apr 1 2005, 06:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Buccaneer &#064; Apr 1 2005, 06:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-joekido the Second@Apr 1 2005, 12:41 AM

[snapback]23594[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

I agree.

"People say, is it the afro that makes the champion, or the champion that makes the afro...?
    It is still unexplained by modern science!!"

Jacobo

kind of like &#39;i regret the fact i dont have emotion&#39; kind of thing
    I understand you. I just think it&#39;s too late for him to join or be good.

Some of you guys really have a lot of faith in Kaku. Isn&#39;t it enough that he killed Merry? He probably likes to skin cute puppies alive and make babies cry.
    Yeah, really.

I don&#39;t think Crocodile will come back, if he does it&#39;ll be in the very last arc.

Originally posted by the clicky pen+Apr 1 2005, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the clicky pen &#064; Apr 1 2005, 11:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Originally posted by Buccaneer@Apr 1 2005, 06:30 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-joekido the Second
    @Apr 1 2005, 12:41 AM

[snapback]23594[/snapback]
    I agree.
    [snapback]23688[/snapback]
    [/b][/quote]

Clearify that statement, back in the old fourm when chapter 344 came out I bashed Franky when someone said he should join. I just don&#39;t felt rigth about him joining the crew at that point, I said "No&#33; Fuck Franky, he should not join&#33; I hate that cyborg&#33;&#33;" Now my opition on Franky changed...I want him to join. I hope you understand, if you don&#39;t ask me a qustion on what you don&#39;t understand.

Originally posted by loulou@Apr 1 2005, 07:33 AM
    [snapback]23605[/snapback]
    Some of us have always liked Kaku, regardless. =) I don&#39;t think he&#39;d join the crew, I never thought he would, even before what he&#39;s done, but I&#39;d love to see him redeemed. He&#39;s such a cool looking character, evil doesn&#39;t really suit him.

We also don&#39;t know if he&#39;s actually killed Merry... I think he did, but for all we know, he was helping her "escape". Maybe he knows something about the ship no one else does? Or maybe he was being a mean bastard to put on a show for Lucchi. It&#39;s what&#39;s expected of him anyhow. He&#39;s also the one who said they&#39;d take Usopp along... if they hadn&#39;t taken him, wouldn&#39;t Lucchi have wanted to kill him? Strawhat or not, he knew about the organization and what they were doing. They took Franky because they needed him... they didn&#39;t really need Usopp alive. Last they checked, Nami was alive to take the blame for being a Strawhat.

Maybe Kaku saved them both by doing what he did.

lucciano_minhawk

he had no right to touch ussop or merry maybe ussop bnecause he could have blabbed but why risk the lives of the citezens paulie was smart enough not to. and merry was half dead so why would he destroy it.

Usopp is a PIRATE. Pirates HAVE no rights. Anything done to a Pirate is considered a public service, regardless of who it is.

Kaku works for the government, why would he be required to have any respect for a pirate&#39;s possessions? As a pirate, Usopp is just lucky he&#39;s not dead by this point.

Like I said, we don&#39;t know what motivated Kaku to do what he did. It could go either way at this point.

and merry was half dead so why would he destroy it.
    Exactly because of that. The ship wasn&#39;t going anywhere anymore, it was like to execute an ill suffering animal. Also you could think it was Kaku&#39;s last tribute to his now gone shipwright career.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information