+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective Conan (Case Closed)

The Other White Meat Capt Haggis's Avatar

Default Re: Detective Conan (Cased Closed).

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    ya...he appeared once in the case (that introduced him)
    and we never saw him again...hes in some other country for karate or something...
    Actually he shows up a few times. Though when he does it's because he misunderstood a message. But he almost always saves the day when he does!

Spoiler:
    Including one time when he and ran ended up beating up a gang of 50, and after all that he asked for a lift to the airport so he could rejoin the tournment he was skiping to be there.

I got to say it's rare for me, but I really enjoy the romance in DC. Ran and Conan, Kogoro and Eri, Takiagi and Satio. Though I like one wierd one. Haibara and mitistio (I know I murdered that name. The Smart Detective Boy) He has a cute crush on her and I can see her deciding to stay young to try and have a real childhood.
    Your daily heaping helping of haggis.

lol, you mean Ran and Shinichi....cause it can't be Ran and Conan...Conan's too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Haggis View Post
    Actually he shows up a few times. Though when he does it's because he misunderstood a message. But he almost always saves the day when he does!

Spoiler:
    Including one time when he and ran ended up beating up a gang of 50, and after all that he asked for a lift to the airport so he could rejoin the tournment he was skiping to be there.
    is that in the anime?
    what ep is it...i want to watch it...
    Brawl Name: Ramza
    Brawl Code: 1805-1932-2783

I know I just say Conan because it's quicker. And because I'm can't spell.

I don't think it's been animed yet. It happened in vol 52 after all.

I know, but its still funny that you said Conan cause Shinichi would change his name right after.

Now what I want to know is:

What will Shinichi do, once he changes back completely? Conan will be gone and Shinichi will return but do they rather Conan then Shinichi? lol

Or will it end like other manga/anime ended, with the main character not finishing his mission and letting it end that way.

Such as Conan not finding out how to change back and he learns he could never change back and will only have to grow up normally(unless it just changes him to be small forever)

Currently at Vol. 30/31, man the series gets really good after Ai joins!
    Just curious which episode does Ai first appear in in the anime? Cuz I wanna follow the anime from that episode.
    Plus I like how the other characters get a role in some of the cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12 View Post
    Currently at Vol. 30/31, man the series gets really good after Ai joins!
    Just curious which episode does Ai first appear in in the anime? Cuz I wanna follow the anime from that episode.
    Plus I like how the other characters get a role in some of the cases.
    ep #129
    baabababab NOT SPAMMING bababba

Grab the phallic object! Miss White day's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dameon_reaper View Post
    I know, but its still funny that you said Conan cause Shinichi would change his name right after.

Now what I want to know is:

What will Shinichi do, once he changes back completely? Conan will be gone and Shinichi will return but do they rather Conan then Shinichi? lol

Or will it end like other manga/anime ended, with the main character not finishing his mission and letting it end that way.

Such as Conan not finding out how to change back and he learns he could never change back and will only have to grow up normally(unless it just changes him to be small forever)
    I pretty much think that if Shinichi turns back they'll just recycle their old "double Conan" trick by having Ai pose as Conan again and get his mom to redisguise as "Conan's mom" and act like she is taking him back home.

Normally I would have just denied the possibility of Shinichi not being able to go back to himself at the end of the series but after reading a few volumes...
    It might be a possibility. A very SLIM one at that.

Makoto is the coolest occasional char _ever_. (Not counting Kid and Heiji appears too often to be "occasional" ) Every time he shows up he does something cool.
    I mean the guy dodged a bullet at medium range! What does he need to do more?
    Sonoko and him make a cute couple too. She needs to stop thinking about guys.

The english volumes are localized? Why don't they just put references at the end of the volume like in the french ones?
    Fans make the fandom. What is your fandom made of?

The problem is the anime got here first and started messing with the names. So I guess they don't want to confuse people.

It's really annoying too.

Jimmy instead of Shinichi, Rachel not Ran, Harley instead of Heiji!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    ep #129
    baabababab NOT SPAMMING bababba
    Snap that ep wasn't scanlated yet >_<. Thanks anyways.

OK could some PLEASE explain to me the plot twist in Vol. 42?! I just couldn't stand reading all that text and so I got confused. Use spoiler tags if needed ;).

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman-12 View Post
    Snap that ep wasn't scanlated yet >_<. Thanks anyways.
    it is if u consider HK subs lol

You'll have to be more specific than that Freeman, with so many volumes it's hard to keep track of what happens when. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    You'll have to be more specific than that Freeman, with so many volumes it's hard to keep track of what happens when. ;o
    LOL, it's the one where Sonoko & Mouri go to a Halloween Party to decide who will be in a future horror movie and
    Spoiler:
    a murder takes place and Hiji disguised as Shinichi solves the case.
    In addition it is revelead that Judy is with the FBI & the dude with long black hair whom Ran gets a deja vu of is a good guy.

Could someone plz elaborate on happened in that? It got me totally confused @_@.

BTW the licensed Detective Conan DVDs are now at which Season?

Oh, yeah, love that manga. The tricks are so genius-ish ><
    The sub group is slow though. I wanna know what's going on with the clumsy guy already. All we know is that he's [SPOILER->] the brother of the model for that BO girl disguise [/SPOILER<-].

Freeman:
    You explained yourself the whole case in the spoiler tag, what's there to not understand?

This manga is one of the best I've ever read. Even though its pretty much the same w/ the little boy (Conan I mean) solving crimes, but for some reason its very fun to read because its brilliant how much chapters there are about the same thing but its always different, how the death was made and such.

Anyway, I'm up to chapter 385 in the manga and it will take a long time to get to the target chapter (which is 634+). Its in Volume 59, I'm on 38 now...so yeah

anyone watched the drama special #2, its pretty good

Horny One Piece Meka-ratta^^ Rank: Failed Mutineer Kingoffans's Avatar

Sadly, I hear this manga is close to wrapping up. The mangaka himself Gosho Aoyama-sensei said that the final case is ready to go but it will be a little while before he does it. Basically it's on it's last stretch and is gonna finish soon.

So, um, is Conan getting back to normal?

It'd really, really suck if he doesn't.

Grab the phallic object! Miss White day's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffans View Post
    Sadly, I hear this manga is close to wrapping up. The mangaka himself Gosho Aoyama-sensei said that the final case is ready to go but it will be a little while before he does it. Basically it's on it's last stretch and is gonna finish soon.
    Really? God that just broke my heart a little. But knowing Aoyama he's probably going to do another series where we'll be able to see either Shinichi, Heiji or Kaito again. Maybe Yaiba even, he's pretty big on crossovers and all.
    I'm at volume 54 and slowly catching up.

It'll be sad if Shinichi doesn't get back to normal. I used to think that he will get back but I'm starting to have a creepy doubt about it.
    Fans make the fandom. What is your fandom made of?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information