+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 486 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb Predictions

Default Dumb Predictions

This is a thread for really bad predictions.

I predict that Luffy's hat will eat a Zoan Devil Fruit, and it will become the 10th Straw Hat.

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

Default Re: Dumb Predictions

I know about both those threads, and neither incorporate the point of this one.

I also predict that Usopp will turn out to be the real villain of the series. He infiltrated Luffy's crew to steal the One Piece when they get to Raftel.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.allsunday
    Nice job jumping on the bandwagon there Aethos, I can only wish I was as cool as you

Aku No Mi Shoes, You mean like these

-Kai~O

I forget who made it, but I loved the prediction that Sanji's hidden eye isn't a permanent heart, it's the Sharingan.

The devil fruit shoes idea is pretty funny too, although I'm not entirely sure why.

lmao the hat will become the 10th member good one

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Half View Post
    I know about both those threads, and neither incorporate the point of this one.
    I'm sorry. And to prove how truly sorry i am, i went and found the stupidest theory of all...

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthre...t=sengoku+goat
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

Chopper will find a cure to the I-don't wanna-go-to-this-island disease.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Zoro will take off his bandana after overusing his demon ki, and will find a pentagram etched into his forehead. the pentagram will be symbolic of the 5 basic elements he's learned to cut.

And this will be at the end of the series, when he's able to cut them all.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post
    I'm sorry. And to prove how truly sorry i am, i went and found the stupidest theory of all...

How is that a stupid theory? It clearly tells the truth.

Stupidest theory I ever saw was one on NF where some guy thought Might Guy was from another dimension, and when he appeared in the beginning, the turtle had summoned Guy.

As for here, I had this whacked out theory once that Sarquiss was the guy that scarred Crocodile and chopped off his hand.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

Sanji will find all blue at fishman island and leave the crew to enjoy life chaseing mermaids skirts..... er, tails. 2 months later he is involved in a drowning accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

You guys realize that all those pwngoat and Gai being from other dimension theories weren't serious, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    You guys realize that all those pwngoat and Gai being from other dimension theories weren't serious, right?
    yea, but that still doesn't not make it dumb. funny hell yea, but still dumb

What?

Thank you PN for Avatar ^^ Gorlom's Avatar

the fourarmed gunslinger has yasopps shadow. it will be a father vs son match! =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivotas View Post
    What the...? Holy smurf am I slow! Until this statement of yours I never even realized that an octopus is actually serving octopusballs. Talk about not seeing the forest because of too many trees. *facepalm*

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

That could've been a flute. An oh-so-glorious flute.

I predict that Ussop will eventually eat a fart fart fruit and make an armory's worth of stink bombs.

I also predict that he will kick ass in this arc. And I will be wrong.

I don't see what you mean. Those theories are clearly totally serious, and that's why they belong in this totally serious thread.

By the way, further explanation of the 10th Strawhat - Luffy's hat will consume the Hito Hito Fruit Model: Black Man. In addition to being able to transform into three forms; Hat, Black Man, and Hat/Black Man hybrid, his body will be filled with "Soul Power", which he can use to replenish Brook's afro.

I drew a diagram of about what he'll probably look like:

Suffice to say, "Moogey" will become the new One Piece mascot character, with merchandise of his half-human form sold across stores in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateclima View Post

ROFL FUCKING COPTER!
    I seriously wonder if he thought peoples' responses were gonna be positive and agreeing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information