+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 408 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408
Results 8,141 to 8,144 of 8144

Thread: The PlayStation Thread

Default Re: The PlayStation Thread

So, one of the free PS+ games this month was Trials Fusion, a motorbike stunt game that I actually had some interest in. I like Uniracers and Tony Hawk and Nights and other such stunt performance games, so it could be right up my alley.

EVERYTHING is locked behind DLC. Career mode, player levels, multiplayer... maybe if I'd hunted some more I'd find something playable within the submenus, but every one of the first, most prominent and obvious options was DLC and I was so put ff by that I had no desire to go any further.

What's even the point of making it a promoted PS+ game if no one that gets it will even be able to play it? (and this is a game that regularly discounts to almost nothing anyway.) If I'd liked it I probably would have bought the DLC eventually, like Rocket League. But making it an upfront thing when in theory I now have purchased the game? (via my PS subscription) That's complete bull and a letdown.

Easy delete there.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    So, one of the free PS+ games this month was Trials Fusion, a motorbike stunt game that I actually had some interest in. I like Uniracers and Tony Hawk and Nights and other such stunt performance games, so it could be right up my alley.

EVERYTHING is locked behind DLC. Career mode, player levels, multiplayer... maybe if I'd hunted some more I'd find something playable within the submenus, but every one of the first, most prominent and obvious options was DLC and I was so put ff by that I had no desire to go any further.

What's even the point of making it a promoted PS+ game if no one that gets it will even be able to play it? (and this is a game that regularly discounts to almost nothing anyway.) If I'd liked it I probably would have bought the DLC eventually, like Rocket League. But making it an upfront thing when in theory I now have purchased the game? (via my PS subscription) That's complete bull and a letdown.

Easy delete there.
    That's...not right? Like, the original game had roughly a hundred maps and a half dozen bikes? You literally can't play anything until you pass some basic objectives, but...think you missed something there. And it's a shame, because it's a really good game.

There is a lot of DLC gated at the end, but it's pretty clearly at the end.

Turns out, if you even lightly tap the left analog when you go into career mode, that puts you into the DLC.
    And if you go into the player created tracks and pick anythin near the top that is current and popular, that is inevitably DLC.

But if you don't hit the left analog you can play the practice stages. And if you scroll way the hell down through player created tracks you can get to non DLC.

So, the game is there, just hindered by terrible UI choices.
    Last edited by Robby; June 13th, 2018 at 11:01 PM.

Man this game looks gorgeous.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information