+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421
Results 8,401 to 8,409 of 8409

Thread: The PlayStation Thread

The Fabulous Ronettes Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Default Re: The PlayStation Thread

I wonder how long the transition period where we get PS5 games that also have PS4 versions is going to be.

I'm waiting till the inevitable slimemr version is out. Or maybe the special Horizon edition, since that's inevitable. Nothing in the first year has me NEEDING to buy it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Sweet Tooth ain't coming back right?
    Iím still waiting on them to do something with Gabe Logan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

God of War: Ragnarok makes it a must buy for me.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Yeah i don't know why i would need a PS5 in the first year especially since i got my PC to play new games like Cyberpunk. I'll wait and see what gets released and is being announced in 2021.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

What is it with every single outlet and streamer misunderstanding what the Playstation Plus Collection is? It came forth quite clearly in the video that it was a collection of games that you get with your PS Plus subscription.

It's a nice way to cope with the fact that there won't be that many launch games. A few games on that list I haven't played that I wouldn't mind playing, like Day's Gone, Persona, Monster Hunter and MKX.

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    What is it with every single outlet and streamer misunderstanding what the Playstation Plus Collection is? It came forth quite clearly in the video that it was a collection of games that you get with your PS Plus subscription.

It's a nice way to cope with the fact that there won't be that many launch games. A few games on that list I haven't played that I wouldn't mind playing, like Day's Gone, Persona, Monster Hunter and MKX.
    Wait, what are those people thinking the Collection is? Aren't those games simply permanently in the PS+ game roster?

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

my main curiosity with the PS Plus Collection is if there will be any additional enhancement or if it'll just be basically the PS4Pro version of the games

I'll think about it, if persona doesn't switch to switch. Then not having gotten a ps4 will have paid off.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information