Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler Board

Default Spoiler Board

After long discussion / pursuasion / whining (by me :P ), we've come up with new idea on how we want to run the spoilers here at Arlong Park Forums. Big thanks to Cosmic for writing these things out, and you can check it here.

Additionally, Battle Franky has been promoted (!?) to be a global mod, so please give him round of applause and follow his order :D

Default Re: Spoiler Board

Not sure if I am suppose to reply in this thread, but that was a great idea. And thanks for fighting for the people who enjoyed the spoiler threads. I hope everything run smoothly.

Maybe have a sticky on the spoiler board for the rules when new people come? If you guys didnt think of that already. Anyway. Thanks again.

though, I don't participate in spoilers, I read through the words of wisdom that Cosmic took the time to write. Great Job cos. Thanks guys, for compramising, and coming up with a solution everyone can be happy with. Lets hope this works out.

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Maybe have a sticky on the spoiler board for the rules when new people come? If you guys didnt think of that already. Anyway. Thanks again.
    We took care of that before it was created. XD

Proof of the pumpkin is in the squeezing

Yay!

And congrats to BF :)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer Local-chan's Avatar

Good job we had this topic, I would have never noticed that the spoilers were in their own area now. Anyways, I guess its a good idea, although I don't see why we couldn't have just had the topic and the rules posted in that topic on the first page or something.

Bout time BF got global mod, should have ages ago. Congratz BF.

Quote Originally Posted by Local-chan View Post
    Anyways, I guess its a good idea, although I don't see why we couldn't have just had the topic and the rules posted in that topic on the first page or something.
    I don't understand what you're saying....

Whats the point in having a seperate board for one active topic per week? (well, if that?) when we coulda just had the topic posted in the manga board and had the same rules?

The reason for the seperate board is so that when people cause problems, we can remove their posting privelage in just the spoiler board without having to go through the whole process of warning and banning people from all of AP.
    We can't do that with just a thread in the regular forum.
    It gets really aggrivating deliberating over whether a person deserves a strike or a banishment over all the spoiler drama. We don't like banning people and it turns into kind of a long, bureauocratic process. This just saves a lot of headaches. It also SHOULD make people more conscious of what they post knowing that one little screw up and they're done with spoilers.

BTW if anyone has any questions about the rules, or if I didn't make something very clear (I was kind of tired when I typed them) then let me know.

There is rules on there? Sorry but I only click on the actual thread itself if I'm bothered about spoilers, its quicker that way lol

Also, just a quick question, any ideas on a Video Games Sub-forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Local-chan View Post
    There is rules on there? Sorry but I only click on the actual thread itself if I'm bothered about spoilers, its quicker that way lol
    The very first post in the spoiler thread with the actual spoiler on it has a HUGE BOLD LINK to the rules that says "READ RULES OR YOU MAY LOSE POSTING PRIVELAGE".

Also, just a quick question, any ideas on a Video Games Sub-forum?
    I think they're fine in general media. One Piece games get talked about in General One Piece.

I haven't looked at the spoilers yet, I very rarely do look at the spoilers, all I'm saying is that I wouldn't have noticed a sub-forum for one topic (well, two if you count the rules)

and I meant general games, not OP games.

I don't think game is so big of the category here. If anything, I'd rather split anime and manga board than creating game board.

Local-chan, it's up to you if you want to read the rules or not, but when you violate any of the rules written there, you are automatically out without any further warnings.

I think local is smart enough to use comon sence. The only thing I read, that wasn't obvios without reading it first was "don't argue back to someone being a jerk, or you'll be banned as well" Remember that one Local.

Woooo, yeah! Go BF! :D

Should be called "Battle Franky's Spoiler Discussion". XD

Spoiler board? BF promoted?
    Damn fine ideas, the both of them!
    Grats BF!

And you can dream - So dream out loud
    normyk's chocolate blog!

I'm back...like it or not. Sekum GoldenPirate's Avatar
    Parrallel Twilight Universe Realm..wait wtf?

Spoiler board! Bout time, and congrats BF! I knew soemday that would happen!
    Signature removed by Pepsi.

lol hows a Global mod differentiated from other mods? im curious...

Closed Thread

Thread Information